Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:34 pm
I really, really, REALLY wish I had the money for even one donation envelope for this month.... stare I should go mug a drunk person...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:23 am
Miko-dono
I really, really, REALLY wish I had the money for even one donation envelope for this month.... stare I should go mug a drunk person...

i have an extra white wtich, or the time piece item if you want either

oh ya happy new years yay  

1337one

Rhies

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:20 am
Happy Merry New Year mother crackers!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:30 am
That's nice of you 1337... Happy New Year everyone! :3 heart

Erg, I totally will not remember to go to the movie thing with you on the 6th Radj. DX *has no memory*

club, I should be awake all night if you want to chat/hang out. smile  

Quinth

1337one

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:24 am
ya and about the moie thing i might have to work till 3 or 7 depending on my work schedule but i will try to be there ok rad  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:07 am
Yeah, I don't think I'll be back from the con in time to catch the movie. Unfortunately :/  

lothlin

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:43 am
well don't feel to bad, I forgot to send myself an inventation thus...uninvited...myself

on that note

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:50 am
happy new year y'all!!  

clubanimon
Crew

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:14 am
Time to do it all over again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:14 am
so how was every ones new years eve

all i did was play DDR i can do that any day  

1337one

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:33 pm
Thank you again, l33t!

My New Year's was tame - I had to cajole my parents into pausing a movie they were watching and get my sister off my computer just so we could all gather in the kitchen and ring in the new year with some yummy sparkling cider. Do you know how difficult it is to get my sister in the same room with my dad, and not have her go all ticcing on me? It's a miracle, but I blame the cider for her distraction. We had cranberry, pear, and cherry, though I wish we still had some blueberry from Christmas... So we spent a few minutes like a family and then everyone went to do their thing again. *sigh* And my shoulder and muscles are still killing me from playing with my nieces Sunday. I can't sleep at night, and the pain's enough to make me want to cry, throw up, and bang my head against something until I pass out. crying Stupid body - I can't even play with my nieces without it punishing me...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:54 pm
There is no reason for me to post this.  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

clubanimon
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:03 pm
*Whacks aniki* Don't spam then.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:11 pm
My new years eve I watched d**k Clark's special on tv, and...watched lol
What was with all the disney kids?  

Radjulon
Crew

Ayaji
Crew

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:43 pm
I won't be able to make the movie night due to horrible internetz and convention attendance. I' really looking forward to Ohayocon though. My costume is almost done (finally) so I hope I can finish it between working and making my brother's costume before the convention (I promised I would make his costume as a birthday present for him)

It would appear everyone in my area prefers to stay home on New Year's Day and watch football and sleep off thier hangovers. Work was so dead today that Lynda didn't care that I was sewing while waiting for someone to show up. I finished my armbands at work xD

Happy Belated Birthday Aniki! I almost called to wish you happy birthday the other day but I didn't think I had the right number^^;
I remember last time I tried to call it (at the airport last year) I got some random person^^;

Anywho, dail up sucks...vista and dail up in combination are even worse (mom has a new computer) but whatever...I'll be in Athens again soon and have internetz again~
Also, I got a digital camera for christmas and will be very camera happy for the next month or so^^

Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games