Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iyou

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 9:07 am
Songjewel - I'd gladly trade analogies for the new essay section of the SAT. I hate writing essays for standardized tests. stare

Ryuuhou - Wow. Selling your house? sad I don't really have the words to express it accurately right now, but that makes me very, very sad that your family has to do that.

Edit: Yay! I just got my first donation to my quest thread. whee heart I ish teh happy.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 9:08 am
the problem lies NOT in you posting your thoughts in your Journal, but you alliterating to the fact that what i meant with my "72 hours" post was pointed towards what happened during that period of time you posted... besides, I do not ASK anyone to read my Journal as you did, and that's where you crossed the line:
1)you knew such sensitive info was to be there.
2)It's based on your point of view alone, and didn't even care to corroborate with either part after it happened.
3)your Journal could be where you stress your thoughts and emotions, just don't blurt out that they should look into your journal to see something about which i wrote, because my whole life doesn't define who I am or who I may be on that moment alone. It's really rude to do such a thing.
4)NO ONE deserves to be told what was told to me on that night, by either you nor her. the end.

@ Memai: Nothing to be seen here between the two of us. or at least nothing that couldn't be said face to face.

@ Songjewel: LOL our family is broke on it's a** atm xd It's too much to ask if i manage to buy a gift to our mom. I doubt I'll get my laptop by the end of this year also, but we'll see, won't we? ... considering my b-day's only days away whee xd heart

@ Alucard: ninja sup?  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Xalome

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 9:30 am
heart

Get to decorate the treeeee!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 9:55 am
My Christmas tree isn't even up yet gonk

Shiro and Ryuu >> Alright, if you guys say so ninja  

Memai-kins

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:01 am
Shiro: Thanks for the welcome back! ^^

Songjewel: Well, I don't think you've been drawing too much. ^^ It's a fun excercise to draw a squiggle and make it into a picture. xd I've done it before.. but it never turns out nice. sweatdrop

Ooh, and dial-up sucks. And is costly if you're on for awhile. >.<

Ryuuhou: Selling your house? That's makes me sad. sad Are you going to be okay?

Laitue: Have fun! I can't have a tree, my house is too small and my family can't afford too many luxuries. ;-;

I had the most busy week before coming back... I had an essay to write, a Chem test, an English Test, a Math test, a Japanese Test, and a History test, all on everyday of the week, it was horrible. crying I hope I did okay on the Chem test... it was so hard...

Can someone help me out with Photoshop 7? Ever since I did the full system wipe on my computer because it was broken, the tablet hasn't felt the same, especially the pen pressure, it switches off by itself everytime I change brush sizes or something. O_o And I can't select colors with my pen anymore either... I'd appreciate it lots. xd

Have a good day everyone! ^________^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:03 am
Memai: Gawd, your ban button scared me to death last night! I clicked it, just for the hell of it, and I thought I actually banned you! D: And then I realized the link was a geocities site. xd

I'm so gullible. sweatdrop  

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:11 am
Darkish...that was the whole reason why I hosted it there xd Besides, some n00bs actually think they've banned me and become admins or something...anything to let them leave me alone stare  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:21 am
Memai> That ban button is hilarious xd And entirely believable until you get rid of the leaving gaia thing and the geocities thing appears.

Iyou> Urg, same here. Analogies > essays  

Alucard_

Songjewel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:36 am
Memai - are you enabling tablet mode for the entirety of Photoshop, or just for the one brush? I had to re-install my tablet driver to fix that problem.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:36 am
*did not read what shiro posted, its stupid to keep arguing* if you didnt want this to happen try thinking before doing it. no matter circumstances you do not do that to my mother period. im tired an sick of it.
we'll its not a bad thing, I'd like to move. This place only brings me bad memories stare . we are trying to sell it, but no luck so far sweatdrop . I'd like to move to the US tho., but all depends if this succeeds or not.  

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:59 am
User Image
erhm.. *gets ready to speak*

this notebook doodle represents my most inner evil nature.
I would enter it in a GASOC Mascot contest if there ever was one but now that i think about it, isnt seizure our mascot?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:27 am
Ryuuhou - xd That mascot is awesome! He looks so... so... frumpy? Disgruntled? I don't know... *glomps* heart

That would be so awesome if you could move to the US. You and Shiro could come and hang out in the incredibly boring and flat cornfields of Indiana with me. whee  

Iyou

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:30 am
Ryuu- That mascot wroks. xd And, excuse my stupidity, but what/who is Seizure? ._.;;

Iyou- Forget Ryuu comming here, lets go to him! I want sunlight, its too friggin cold, even for me, now. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:33 am
Seizure is Lang's pet goldfish. Let me see if I still have a picture of him...

I don't want to leave my snow. cry It just started falling today and I haven't gotten a chance to roll around and act like an idiot in it.

Edit: Here we go. xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Iyou

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:38 am
OMF... xd Only Lang could have a goldfish that cool. D:  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games