Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star Trek XI

Back to Guilds

A Next Generation Star Trek Role Play Guild. 

Tags: Star Trek, U.S.S. Enterprise, Spock, Kirk, Role Play 

Reply Star Trek XI
Out Of Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter.
  +1
View Results

S y n t h L i x x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:06 am
Hey guys sorry for being away for a while I've been working lots of night shifts lately. I'll put a post in tomorrow after job hunting.

Tee hee Joanna...

Thats my name =p  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:10 am
Hey guys, for those of you interested;;

User Image

Other than that, how are you all?

Madame Ravenclaw
Crew

The Lady Bard

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:34 pm
@Bones: We (er... -I-) ended up cheating more than half the time. The last hole was the worst! You had to hit the ball up hill D: Talk about a dirty course... if you know what I mean, hehe. xD

The local indoor course sucks terribly. We have to go far out of town to find anything super cool. O:

*nodnod* I hope so! ;D

@Zombie: How is job hunting going? O: Well, I hope. <3

@Kimi: I'm doing well. : ) Survived my first day back at work after being sick with the flu for a week. O: <3 How are things for you? :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:21 pm
User Image
[[its not a gif..but its awesome]]

Zombie:Its quite all right Cz. :0 gasp! Joanna is a pretty name..mine rhymes with eight..oh yes, its ____ plus eight. XD Well I hope you had luck in the job hunting today.

Kimi:That does look interesting. I haven't done a HP Marauders in forever..well, when I was wanting to do them..no one did. I have the worst luck..until now of course when I found you guys biggrin
Pretty good, I have a lovely job...nothing to complain about on my end. How about you?

Bard: Cheating? Bah! Its not cheating. >> its having fun. Yeah, there isn't anything cool where I'm at. A lot of things closed down, so bah..well, there is Joyland but hell, its boring after awhile..and no one will go with me D:

Bones McCoy

Madame Ravenclaw
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:30 pm
Well, it's not a traditional one. It's a crack one. To give the players a bit more freedom. So, for instance, Snape can suddenly decide he is gay and so on so forth. I am playing Sirius~

Things are going alright for me. The occasional stress of setting up college classes and trying to work in getting braces, even though I feel much too old to be just getting them, sometimes gets to me.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:39 pm
Man... my name doesn't rhyme with anything. xD <3

lolol I guess having fun is the important part, haha. xD <333 D: Aww, I'd go with you! I love doing silly things like that.

I think I may join your crack guild, Kimi. : ) <3 I have to figure out who I wanna be, first. xD  

The Lady Bard

Bones McCoy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:41 pm
User Image

I enjoy crack style ones. They end up quite interesting. Ha, Snape is my favorite.

Well, thats good to hear. Yeah, I'm just dealing with one summer class while I work. Its not bad, but I'm waiting for my Professor to drop me a note if my project is approved or not..I want to get it started now.

Braces? eww, I hated getting those. In the end, you are never too old to get them...just a big pain in the rear.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:51 pm
Well, I am trying to decide how many OCs that I am going admit into that guild. I am torn because I am not sure how large I want it to be, and I want to marauders and the main characters like Snape and Lilly to fill up first. Right now there is me, and Chocolatezombie. I am Sirius and she is an OC. So, join all of you if you would like. You are all so talented. I THINK someone has Lupin on hold, but I haven't heard back from her yet.

AND you guys wouldn't have to put example posts, because I know how you all RP.

Yeah. Braces. They suck.

Madame Ravenclaw
Crew

Bones McCoy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:00 pm
User Image

[[cute!..::coughs::]]

Ah, well, I'd love to join. Just gotta brush up on my knowledge...its been awhile, but I think I could pull off Snape..ah, Snape…greasy little man of love!

Yeah. I had braces for..a little over a year, my teeth weren't bad...but my parents wanted me to have them..and then I had my wisdom teeth taken out this year..>< never ever again!..I'd feel good and then BAM..sick..

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:02 pm
Okay, Shall I reserve him for you? Young! Snape is adorable. No matter how greasy he is. xD

AWWe man. I have to have my wisdoms pulled too.

Madame Ravenclaw
Crew

The Lady Bard

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:04 pm
Hey... I'll be Hestia! ;D <33

Oh man... I remember getting my wisdoms pulled. I put my arm down after they started the drugs, and I was out like a light for the entire surgery. xD All four were gone and my mouth was stuffed with cotton. hahaha I looked like a pirate when I woke up, cause I had to keep one eye shut (I kept seeing two or three of everything!)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:12 pm
Okay~ I will hold her for you!  

Madame Ravenclaw
Crew

The Lady Bard

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:25 pm
Awesome deal. :3 I'll get to work on my profile! <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:32 pm
You don't need to give me an example post, so it's going to be a short app for you.
xD

Madame Ravenclaw
Crew

Bones McCoy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:32 pm
User Image

Yes, please reserve him for me. :3

>> I know, the doctor says you'll be out in 15 seconds after the injection...the next thing you know, you are being led out of the office...I couldn't talk for awhile..therefore I had to use my cellphone texting..good times.

Star Trek XI

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games