Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Ontario Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jordon352

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:02 am
"No i dont want to talk about it and yeah you did."Damon said stretching and yawning."That was rewarding in so many ways."He said looking up at wolfie.he dug through his pack and brought out his water bottle."Here you have the rest."He said handing her it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:46 am
She grabed it and took a sip rasing an eyebrow at him. "alrighty." She stopped the car and stretch. "man i never drove this is much in my life." She looked out the window and saw stars and a new moon. "wow...." The dog started barking at her and she smiled at him.  

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

backera95

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:31 am
Back at the store Allen picked up his radio and called Damon and Wolfie"hey you to i'm just callin wondering where you are in case you need help" Ryu suddenly rushed in. " zombies" he said. " lots of em" Allen turned to his radio "We'll be alright. call if you need us" then turned around grabbed his ACR and strofe out the room  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:40 am
She heard on the radio and smiled. "i almost forgot about them" She smiled and the dog growled and jumped out the window and ran into the woods. "wait!crap!" She got out running after the dog looking for him. "Come on dont do this." She looked around and saw she was deep in the woods and she didnt even know where she was. "oh great."  

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Jordon352

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:03 am
Damon rolled his eyes and flicked on the headlights setting it on highbeam,The light tore through the darkness illuminating the whole forest in front of it.he picked up the radio."Hey man we're Heading for GTA do you think its a good idea?"He said into the small walkie talkie.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:41 am
Hearing the radio Allen picked it up . "Could be" He shouted over Ryu's auto-shotgun. "they might be able to give supplies". he heard a something moan behind him. he instinctinctively dodged underneath the zombie grabbed by the jumped for momentum and drived a vertical elbow into the zombies skull busting it open underneath the skin. The zombie dropped dead. so there was a reason that the move was banned from mma.  

backera95

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:20 pm
NoLifeKing66
ZombieApocalypseSurvivor
After a moment of silence, Richie made up his mind and turned sharply off the road, going across the median and over a short field to the other road, stopping before he actually reached the road. He unlocked the doors, opened his door and tried to get out, minding his leg.

Maryse watched as Richie struggled out of the driver seat. "Hey," she said, and handed him the M4, "Use this as a crutch." She smiled slightly as he took it, then got out of the passenger seat. Her hand went to the Beretta at her side. She didn't draw it, but she held it firmly, ready to draw at a moment's notice.

"Thanks," Richie said, taking the M4 and using it as a short cane, "So, whadaya say? After we get to GTA, we get inside and go through the 'initiation,' you wanna go to a restaraunt and just chill, relax and exchange on stories about before we met? Just to pass some time?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:57 pm
Maryse laughed. "I don't think there's a restaurant in there," she said, "but we'll see." She wondered, albeit briefly, if Richie liked her.

She'd never been a very sociable person, not even when she was working at the bar. Occasionally somebody would grab her a** or make a stupid pass at her, and occasionally she would go home with one of them. Some of them told her they wanted to be her boyfriend. Some of them told her they wanted to marry her. She never stuck around long enough for them to sober up and decide if they'd meant it or not. She never really liked any of them.

In the end, Maryse always preferred sitting in her room by herself and watching monster movies to going out and spending time with people. Now, however, it was a different story. Now she wanted nothing more than to be around other people, to sit with them and talk with them and laugh with them.

She hoped it would bring some normality back to her life. She didn't think it would, but she hoped.  

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Jordon352

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:09 pm
"Alright.We Should Rendevous there how about that?"Damon inquired quietly as he scanned the area for more zombies...he also noticed Wolfie hadnt returned yet so he dug through his pack and found a flare gun.he thought for a moment wondering if it'd be a bad idea but shrugged it off.He pointed the gun straight up and fired.A flare Arced up into the sky and hung there for sixty seconds before going out and hitting the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:31 pm
Richie was walking next to Maryse, holding the barrell of the gun by the end to use it as a crutch. sSuddenly, there was a bang and a heat on Richie's hand, his ears deaf briefly. When he regained his hearing a minute or so later, he picked up his M4.

"Heh heh, I probably should turn the safety on," Richie said, flipping the safety switch and resuming his course to the convoy, embarrassed but happy his hand wasn't hit.  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

backera95

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:03 pm
"Sounds good to me" Allen said. he watched as ryu dispatched the last zombie his axe. " come on Ryu we're off to GTA" Ryu grinned." Shotgun" he called. Allen grumbled why do you get shotgun?" Ryu turned to him "Because I have a shotgun" he replied. Allen chuckled. "Fair enough. now get in the truck before I change my mind"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:50 pm
She went back to the car with a big frown on her face with worried eyes. "i cant find the dog." She looked around still worried hoping the dog will show before.Woflie got in the car her eyes still worried as she kept looking at the forest trying to see any sign of movement.  

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Jordon352

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:59 pm
"It probably went off after a stray animal or something....or it probably had to go the bathroom."Damon replied kissing wolfie gently."Do not worry He'll show up."Damon stepped out of the car and whistled loudly and soon the dog was running back to them its tail wagging it leapt up into Damon's arms and he smiled."Hey boy."He said petting it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:00 am
She sighed and went and rub the dog to. "man that dog loves you." She kissed the dog on the head and rub its head softly. "mans best friend." Wolfie got back in the car and look bask at damon. "Can you drive od do you still want me." She rub her cheeks.  

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Jordon352

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:44 am
"I can drive."Damon said putting the dog in the backseat and went around to the driver's side.starting it up and got inHe pulled wolfie into the passenger seat closing the doors and drove away.

The dog's tail is constantly wagging and it jumps up from the backseat to walk into wolfie's lap curling up and laying its head down.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games