Welcome to Gaia! ::

SHADOW RP GUILD

Back to Guilds

Tags: anime, roleplay, entertainment, friends, games 

Reply Shadow Anime Main Forum
FullMetal Alchemist Roleplay: Alternated Story Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:10 am
Crystal: *thinks: good at least he didn't cause any trouble, what is that vial though he tossed for dragon to drink?*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:12 pm
Taki fans herself with her hat. Hope he's not getting sick.  

Ayu192
Crew

dragon3025
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:34 pm
Dragon still coughing and shivering:"Vial........uh.....no that's ok, I'll just keep drinking water. So shall I lead the way, or would it be easier if I just ran up there, grabed what ever you need, and gave it to you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:42 pm
"I can assure you drinking that vial will help...."  

shadowmm
Captain

dragon3025
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:48 am
Dragon Cough Shiver yadda yadda:"No vial. If I take medicine it's coming directly from the hospital or pharmacy. Now do you want me to get it for you or would you like me to lead you there?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:17 pm
Greed looks at him,displeased. "Just so you know,a hospital isnt gonna be much help to you...."He gets up and starts pacing around. "Anyway,You're gonna lead right into the heart of the military."

((yadda yadda? xp xd ))  

shadowmm
Captain

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:09 am
Crystal: *keeps watching intently ready to strike at any moment if need be*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:26 am
(( domokun yep, yadda yadda))

Ryu who shall be coughing, shivering, or do anything a person with high temperature would do until I say he's not : " Ok "
(( LOL ))  

dragon3025
Vice Captain

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:28 am
Crystal: *tired of being in human form shifts quickly into her tiger form*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:24 pm
"Are you sure you're feeling well enough?"  

Ayu192
Crew

dragon3025
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:35 pm
Ryu: I'm definetly sick. It must have been that fight with Bishamon. I felt a little weird before then. I need to do this thing so that jerk doesn't get me to drink a vile or something. "I feel fine lets go everyone, to the research lab....woho!"
Ryu walks and looks at greed:"Seriously I could just pic it up for you and give you it."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:46 am
Crystal: *follows Taki*  

kagura_rockbell

shadowmm
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:03 pm
Greed smirks."What we want isnt something you can just simply walk out with..." He turns and glances at the oxman and the woman and they nodd.They head through a door and go down stairs. "We'll be heading throught the sewers..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:44 pm
Dragon: Not the sewers...well at least it's cold down there, it could help my fever Ok.
Dragon follows.
Dragon:"I wish I wasn't under their command. It's the only way to be able to afford travel, but now I could afford it on my own, but they wont let me go where I want; just where they want, and they're messing with me with it too. Now I'll get revenge on them."  

dragon3025
Vice Captain

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:11 am
Crystal: *thinks: I think I'll keep out of this for a while* Crystal walks out of the bar and begins on her own adventure.  
Shadow Anime Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games