Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply Eastern parts of Gaia
The Dead Forest (Increased Orc activity due to skirmish) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Bitch D

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 3:24 pm
Ariah's laugh slowed and quieted to a soft giggle. Removing her hands from the sides of her head she turned to face the Ice demon that had taken her to the girl, Louve. With her eyes opened and her hood down she could clearly see the element. He sat there almost as if he was bored. Her ears had to strain to hear him as if he had whispered.

"Oooooooooooonsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaneeeeeeee! Whaaaaaaat is wroooooooooooooong?"

She couldn't help but laugh at her own voice. It sounded so squeaky and soft. But in life it was just like it always was. . .just louder.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 3:30 pm
Unsane was very tempted to put her out of it. Just a small, well placed hit ... or a tiny brainfreeze ... he wouldn't need more, and she'd go KO for a while, until she'd come back to earth ... then would follow sweet, blissful calm, and he'd be able to get sweet, blissful rest. Hey, he was still missing about a tenth of his body from the run after all.

If you asked him, he wouldn't be able to answer why he didn't do it. Instead, he got up and offered Ariah a hand.

"Now I remember why I usually don't help dying peoples ..."  

Bubbles [v3]

The Bitch D

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 3:41 pm
Ariah frowned and a tear left her right eye, which was now open so you could clearly see the glass eye that was placed in the socket. She started crying loudly, whining almost.

"Unsane doesn't like me!"

Her foot went up and kicked away Unsane's hand and immediately Ariah had regretted it, she didn't have to even make her foot connect before the chip went off. A sharp burst of pain zapped through her and she screamed bloody murder. When the pain subsided the tears had sropped and the poor vamps body was curled up in the fetal position holding her head.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 3:46 pm
Cute. The demon girlfriend had turned into a mix between an emotional princess and a freaking pirate.

"Just shut it, dammit. You're worse than drunk. C'mon."

With another sigh, Unsane leaned down. He wrapped an arm around Ariah's back, under the vamp's own arm. Heave ho! Up they went. Once he was steady to his feet, the elemental marked a small pause to allow Ariah to do the same - assuming she wouldn't just crash back down.  

Bubbles [v3]

The Bitch D

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 3:59 pm
Ariah wrapped her right arm over Unsane's shoulder and around his neck getting comfortable. She frowned the tears had stopped and now her face was starting to dry. Her mind was in a whirl as he blood tried to push out whatever was making her act this way. She could feel it, the blood pulsing through her was trying to make this poison move out of her. Her left side started to lightly jerk and she moaned. This was going to hurt. . .

"Unsane put me down!"

Every pore on Ariah's body opened and slowly, yet gently blood poured out. She would be rid of this toxic thing soon. Unsane wasn't setting her down fast enough and that would just lead to his death. With her right hand removed from his neck she pushed against him letting herself topple to the ground once again. Soberness would hit soon and so would Ariah. . .  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 4:07 pm
Unsane clearly remembered the effect of Ariah's blood. After all, it was thanks to it that he was freed from the loser. As such, you can imagine it didn't take long for Unsane to let go of the vampire as soon as he felt that sweet, unforgetable tingling sensation. The one you feel when your body is getting freaking eaten by acid.

It was now his turn to turn in a pirate. His right arm and side were just a tad more melted than earlier. Beautiful. Seemed like he and Ariah had changed places since he had found her, for now it was his turn to be right about to faint. For now though, he only fell to his knees.

"Dammit, I'm not paid for this ..."  

Bubbles [v3]

The Bitch D

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 4:19 pm
ARiah laid on her side watching Unsane. She had now noticed that Frosty had gotten extremely small. He looked weird, melting and such. He was letting himself die slowly to help her. She would've felt all tingly on the inside if her body wasn't fighting against itself. It would only take a few moments and soon her body would be alive and happy and covered in some greasy liquidy substance. Then she could help Unsane, the idiot snowman.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 4:38 pm
Unsane was doing alright. Well, alright as in, not melting anymore. Sorta. In any case, he'd live, as long as he can get his hands on a few icicle before the next solar eclipse. No real link, it's just that solar eclipses don't happen too often.

Rambling. What counts is that to unsane's eyes, Ariah was far worse. After all, he wasn't the one bleeding from every hole; he was the one blinking and staring with his mouth open.

"The hell?"  

Bubbles [v3]

The Bitch D

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 4:51 pm
With a small jerk Ariah's body was done draining. The blood that had escaped now started to sink back into her skin until all that covered it were her clothes and the yucky stuff that made her feel weird. Her eyes closed and she sighed over dramatically slowly sitting up. She winced looking at the clothes she wore, they were covered in the gross s**t. Her head turned to look over at Unsane and she raised her shoulders slightly then let them fall.

"The girl. . . Her blood and mine didn't mix so mine kicked hers out and took the good stuff."

She touched to liquid covering her and ewwed silently. This was grody, and ARiah never liked when it happened.

"Umm. . .You don't look to good love."  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 6:04 pm
"I'm fine." Yeah, right. He looked like he had spent a whole afternoon beside the furnace. "I mean, I'll live. Or something." Much better. Much closer to the truth, too. The elemental slowly pushed himself to his feet. Once up, he slowly waited for his head to stop spinning. Only, after a few seconds, he just gave up - a bit of his ear canals must have melted. He'd be dizzy until he recovers.

"Awesome ... say, mind giving me a hand? I need to get to a refrigerator or something before I fall apart ..."  

Bubbles [v3]

The Bitch D

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 1:09 pm
Ariah stood up and walked over to Unsane and grabbed him shoulder softly. It was just to steady him but she could feel the watery feeling of his melting. She looked around at her surroundings and realized she didn't know where they were. With a sigh and a shake of her head she turned back to Unsane.

"Looks like you'll have to tell me where to go. . "  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 3:01 pm
"Straight ahead until you hit a wall." He said sorta weakly, pointing in the general direction of the stadium with a shakey finger. The elemental had no shame about showing his weakness, which means he'd have no shame about allowing himself to put all his weight onto Ariah.

Hey, he was "dying" after all, was he?  

Bubbles [v3]

The Bitch D

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 3:13 pm
Ariah slipped her arm around Unsane's waist and held the weight he put on her. He wasn't heavy at all since most of him was puddled onto the floor. She removed her arm thinking it would be easier for her to run if Unsane was on her back and not hopping along by her side. She kneeled down slightly in front of the ice element her back facing him and waited for him to jump on so she could be off. After he would get on she would get up and run in the direction his shakey finger had pointed and then she could get washed off.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 3:37 pm
With a small nod, Unsane god on the girl's back. It was a bit easier than when she had climbed on his, considering the vamp was taller than him. While it usually got on his nerves, this time he didn't mind. Arms around her neg, legs against her waist, clinging tight. All good.

"Y'smell good, y'know?"  

Bubbles [v3]

The Bitch D

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 3:45 pm
Ariah stood and wiggled abit making herself comfortable then raised an eyebrow. The little demon must've been joking, Ariah thought she smelt more like cow manuyer. It could just be her too. . . With a shrug ARiah started to run.

"Frosty. . . You definitely don't have a good sense of smell. . .Do you?"  
Eastern parts of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games