Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:00 am
(( Getting sleepy... ; 3; ))

"Ah, that's true..." he looked around at the others who were talking amongst themselves. He sat back in his chair and sipped more of his drink, and putting a free hand over the one on his thigh.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:04 am
"Thank you." He said, holding the cup and tugging the string on the bag. "There's black tea, green tea, and I think England-san put some Earl Grey in there... It's there." He pointed to the cupboard. Setting the cup down quickly in surprise when Russia came in, his face went pale. "Wh-what in the world... Name it? You can't possibly think to keep that...!"  

Lithuania-tan

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:05 am
(( Yeah yeah, always sleepy before the sexy time beings.

XD jk. ))

Germany smiled, sipping his own coffee. He was content like this. That much, he could admit to.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:11 am

"Earl Grey," Edward asked, tugging a bag out. "I think I'll try some of...that..." He trailed off as he stared at Russia's new 'friend', think just about the same as what his brother spoke outloud.

Estonia-tan

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:12 am
(( I'm not on a napping schedule like Italy! XD ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:15 am
"Of course I am~ I think I'll name her Anastasia~ Do you like that~? My little Anya~?" he asks his new furry friend, whom chitters in response. Russia twirls a little, hugging the platypus happily.
"I'm going to keep her forever~" he says, giggling.

(( Ohboy. ))  

Russia-tan

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:20 am
(( ;_; Oh, Russia! *hugs* ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:21 am
(( lol Then go to bed, Rally. X3 ))

Lithuania sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose. "Here we go again... I hope that one doesn't bite you like the ferret..." He lifted his cup of tea, sipping it. "...What do those things eat, anyway? I'll have to know so I can get some of it at the store..."  

Lithuania-tan

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:22 am
"Oh my goodness! Is that a platypus?" she said walking back in the room.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:27 am

"Ferret?" Edward stared a moment, murring to himself. He figured this would be as 'casual' a time as he'd ever have with Russia. And he decided he didn't much like seeing him on a casual basis. But then, there wasn't much he could do about that. "Wouldn't they eat fish? Like other water birds? I know those gulls do..."

Estonia-tan

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:28 am
Russia nods excitedly to his sister. "U-huh! Her name's Anastasia~ Right, Anya~?" he coos, nuzzling her bill. He looks at Lithuania. "Platypuses have no teeth~ And...I don't know what they eat...fish, maybe~?" he muses.

(( Btw, he's been saying it "Plat ee pus", for added cuteness. =w=
And yes, poor Russia. ; 3; ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:35 am
Italy scooted closer to Germany and rested his head on the broad shoulder. He didn't want to, but his eyelids felt heavier and heavier. He locked Germany's arm in his and snuggled him.

(( Okayokay, I'm going now.. Good night~ ))  

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:36 am
(( Gute Nacht, Rally~ ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:40 am
(( gute nacht italy~ fruliche weinachten! *waves*))

"So cute! Hey there Anya~" she said petting its beak.

DieSinneistSchon

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:42 am
The platypus chitters and grabs hold of Ukraine's finger with her mouth like she was biting her, but it didn't hurt at all. "Aw~ She likes you~" Russia coos, nuzzling the animal's fur.  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games