Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

1337one

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:32 pm
true..... he is the one that truly make the movie the epic win that it is

ok well i'm goin to sleep now talk to you ladies and gents that next time i talk to you  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:23 am
it made me laugh "cuz you are a pirate!"  

Rhies

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:33 am
The ninja's usual "equipment" http://gd-tangent.tsunami-art.com/view.aspx?Rec=35&Str=5  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:28 am
*singing* She's an insomniac INSOMNIAC! Thats for sure! And she dancin' like shes never danced before!  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Quinth

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:20 am
LOL that was awesome. I can't stop watching the "you are a pirate" song because it keeps looping and I keep getting drawn back in... XD I think I watched it 10 times before I managed to open two windows and watch it simultaniously. razz  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:30 am
The song is apparently from Lazy Town. Kids shows are getting dirty over the years. xd  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Reiven De bergerac

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:53 am
good lord all mighty.... kazu you win.... I have to catch my brain in a cup... groin thrusting ninja....
oh yeah. KM!!!! welcome to the guild, love!!! boss... it's cross dresser numbah three!!!! *giggle*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:14 pm
User Image

Oh I love that thing ^^ it's like the best animated thing ever, and yea...that captain is sexy as hades

Radjulon
Crew

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:42 pm
First time I've ever heard that phrase before...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:47 pm
Sadly, Not for me. School makes for weird sayings.

Not fair, Rad has the hat I really want. I'm saving for it but It'll take years at my pace.  

Destructo Kid

1337one

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:55 pm
as you may or may not know.

my mind will randomly be on like super hyper active mode active.

and i will need to do like a thousand things a once.

well that happened today.

i was in history class holding two verbal converstaions, one written conversation, five texting conversations, listening to my ipod, doing two different assignments, and watching a movie all at once.

then i went ot night school with my mind still racing.

and what did i do instead of trying to find some thing to do.

i ate more than 700 grams sugar how do you think i feel right now

WOOT!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:15 pm
Destructo Kid
Sadly, Not for me. School makes for weird sayings.

Not fair, Rad has the hat I really want. I'm saving for it but It'll take years at my pace.
User Image

I was quite lucky actually, the first OMG box I got had this in it. Actually, I was the very first gaian to have one ^^ yay me

-edit-
I tried workign on a dance girl animation and my computer broked lol. I'll have to try again after the weekend. right as the moment I'm diong character models for my friend in game design + level designs and my own class work. Busy Rad lol. However...YO BOSS I MIGHT BE IN CALI ON SPRING BREAK!! yay me^^

User Image  

Radjulon
Crew

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:32 pm
Reiven De bergerac
I would say that your heart might spontaneously combust and then explode and you will meet your demise as you are watching tentacle hentai witch is also a sick form yaoi.... starring sora from kingdom hearts ursula from the little mermaid and laharl...and the groin thrusting ninja in the background.

you can ghetto rig him to your butt!!! I did!

I would have to wonder what the name of said Hentai would be. xd  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games