Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 437 438 439 440 441 442 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Estonia-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:05 pm

(( asdfiopqwf Lithuania hates my pencil. DX ))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:06 pm
"Oh~ Thank you, Lithuania~" Russia says while craning over the cups to grab his, Anya notably lapping out of Lithuania's cup.
Russia giggles. "Oh~ It seems my princess likes her tea like you do, Lithuania~" he says, stroking Anya's fur. "Maybe you should make her some~?"

(( omigawd, he's going to spoil that playpus. x____x ))  

Russia-tan

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:08 pm
Yes, horrible indeed. So was some of their other relatives. cry  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:08 pm
(( NOOOOEEESSS ))

"....She is an animal....and no, I did not Mr. Lithuania...thank you..." she said, taking a cup.

She stared at the animal drinking out of the cup. "....What have I told you about letting animals eat or drink from human dishes..?"

Eam Adair

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:13 pm
"She's not just an animal! She's my Anya...My little Anya..." Russia says, stroking the playpus's fur lovingly.

(( x____x IwannahugRussia.

Also? Addy's internets won't let him back onto Gaia. o-o
It may be a while 'fore you guys can see his sexies. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:14 pm
Lithuania frowned when the animal drank from his cup, looking at it doubtfully. "A-ah, but... I don't think tea is good for animals. Maybe she needs some water, I'll go and get her some." He said, taking his cup with him to wash and get a fresh cup for himself. He came back with a new cup of coffee and a bowl of water which he set down.  

Lithuania-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:15 pm
Belarus was beginning to get annoyed. "....Get her off the table, or I will...." she said.

"....See...? ...Mr. Lithuania agrees with me..."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:17 pm
Anya looks at the bowl and back up at Lithuania, chittering at him.
"See? She wants what you're having~" Russia giggles, stroking her. He picks up Anya and goes to the kitchen. "I'll just make her some myself~"

Russia-tan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:23 pm
(( I was just told that near the end of WWII that the Russians were so feared by the Germans, that German soldiers sought out Americans to be arrested by them before the Russians got them. o.o; ))

"I-it's not good for animals, I'm telling you..." Liet protested, frowning a little as he sipped his tea.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:25 pm
((*just had Polish candy*

Ooh! We have an Estonia! *waves*))  

Aniki China

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:27 pm
"She'll be fine~" Russia chirps from the kitchen, already steeping a cup of tea for Anya. "It's just tea~" he says, coming in with the cup and the animal, putting them both on the table next to his chair. Anya chitters and sits on her back legs, lapping from the cup, slapping her tail against the table happily.

(( =w= I can make them BOTH cute~
ButohgodRussia'sintrouble. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:28 pm
[ -has just read the Canada strips-
AJFNDKASDKLKLASDLDJ MY NIGHT HAS BEEN MADE ♥ ]  

Korea-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:28 pm
".....Let him do it....if she becomes ill we will just take her to the Veterinarian..." she said. Belarus's eyebrow began to twitch in annoyance. Her brother was making tea for this thing, for Christ's sake.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:30 pm
((KOREA! You're not dead! *pokes* Maybe you're undead?))  

Aniki China

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:32 pm
(( Zombie!Korea?! o.o!!!

And I know, I love Canada. XD So yandere. So passive-aggressive.))

He nodded to Belarus, sipping his own tea in silence. If Russia was going to make tea for it, then why couldn't he do it for himself, anyway?  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 437 438 439 440 441 442 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games