Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
California Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:19 pm
((guys im eating right now so im in brb))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:24 pm
((ok))  

sparten117333

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:31 pm
((back))
Oliver looked at the driver of the car and said "Those uys surprised me,I like it.If only they killed me then that would be sad".The driver said "They almost killed you and you're happy,thats sounds like you.But we still have to get back and fix you up.By the way theres more trying to get out.I saw a couple but I didn't had a chance to survive against them"."Heh tell me where they're heading and i'll let you come this time",oliver said."Don't know but we might just get lucky and find them again."the driver replied and with that they stopped at a shack.They got out of the car and went in and went to a back room.They unplaced a mat with a hatch leading underground.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:10 pm
((Im gonna make it more dramatic)) Duplin and Mary where walking down the street talking about life. Little did they know infected where coming off of rooftops and allyways. They heard the pitter patter of feet. There was atleast 30 all around both of them. They went back to back. They circled around them. "Looks like this is it, I mean, look at our weapons." Duplin said. Mary turned around and span Duplin around as well. She kissed him right on the lips. He fell into a immediate trance. They started after them. Duplin left her lips and sweeped of her hair. He turned around and shot one in the face. Mary did the same. It was on and off shooting. "Im almost out!" Mary yelled. "Same" Duplin replied. One jumped and got Duplin in the neck. It bit him. Mary screamed and started crying. She held them off as long as she could until another one got her in the shoulder taking her down. Duplin and Mary had died.  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

sparten117333

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:11 pm
((wtf))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:15 pm
((I didnt feel like posting anymore so i just decided to kill my characters.))  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

Kawai taiga omocha

Rainbow Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:57 pm
(( not really cool but ok... ^~-))

Vance woke up... the biggest porbablem was the bloody corpses walking towards him after "finally smelling him... yet too stupid to climb the fence. he grinned. "man im one lucky b*****d." he gets up slowly the cloraform still messing with his senses of awareness and fatigue. he aims casually at one zombies pathetic head. firing, the bullet zipped, right between his eyes. smiling, he reduces the other 5 with no problem, yet with a less lucky shot as the first. relaxing, he goes back in the store and gets some actual water, checking the label tho. he finds a small shotgun under the distroyed counter top. preparing himself, he runs outside. smiling and firing at the occasional zombie. he relaxes a little. in the city, barracades are easier to come by, good or not, they can be improved. he found one survivor tho. prefering to not name himself, he keeps him along. later that day, it was the namless man's turn to keep watch. he wakes up a few hours later after a harsh screem. bolting upright, he spots the dead man on the floor of the small house. getting up he shoots his predator off him and looks at him. "dead... hmm... this is exactly why i dont trust others to protect me... " walking on... he bunkers down and bolts the doors and windows that are empty and rebolts the borken ones. sighing, he drags the corpse outside... "poor fella..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:48 pm
Nilla didn't struggle when Andre picked her up and hoisted her over his shoulder. She was too small, too weak, too tired. On top of that, she didn't have the will. It was starting to seem as if everyone, dead and alive, was out to get them, and she was beginning to wonder whether or not it would be easier to just let them do it, to let them get them. Andre set her down on the floor, and she sat there in silence. As she sat there, her companions thought up a plan. Rayde, Mark, and herself would try to escape through the sewers while Shane and Andre would hunt down and kill the self-proclaimed "terrorist" that had attacked them.

Shane approached her, holding out his shotgun."Nilla, take my auto shotty," he said, "If you get any good with weapons, Rayde can help you learn to use it." She took it. She really didn't want it, but she took it, anyway. It was an automatic reaction, like a reflex. When someone offered you something, you took it.

Rayde, Mark, and Nilla left the radio station and headed for the sewer entrance. Rayde jumped down first. She landed rather awkwardly, but she was alright. Nilla followed. The concrete was cold and wet beneath her bare feet. Mark came last, covering the entrance behind him. Rayde led the way with her flashlight and Glock. Nilla covered her with her shotgun. It was dark, and dank, and damp, and there was no way of knowing which way they were going, or where they'd end up.

"Why are we doing this?" Nilla asked. It was the first thing she'd said in a long time. "Why are we fighting?"  

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Kawai taiga omocha

Rainbow Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:49 pm
waking hours later, Vance takes a look around. he notices the windows and doors stayed up. he double checked the body outside. seeing a ton of infected around it, he decides taking the front door instead. keeping to the less thick neighborhoods of the small town, he creeps along, checking behind, forward, and to both sides for any sign of the foul undead. after staying clear for 3 blocks or so, he begins wondering, how this all is going to end. will they all be killed allowing humans to restructure themselves?. or will we all die in the end. being quite grim himself, he expects the second, but he earlier resolved that he wasnt going down without making some of the bastards pay. he smiled. yeah, he was gunna make them suffer for his parents deaths. he continued on, seeing the road widening. he found a small prius in a driveway, luckily the keys still inside. he checked the inside of the car. inside was a dead body, thoroughly sliced and mualed by lifeless, dead hands. he scowled. he dragged the body out and sat in the drivers seat. exhaling deeply he starts it up. checking the fuel guage he notices if he's gunna get far in this hes gunna need to get back to a gas station. he didnt memorize the way back to the other one he was at but he thought he didnt have enough gas to make it there anyway. he pressed on, heading to the highway and checking road signs for the exits and gas stations. luckily, the next exit was only half a mile away, and close to the road. he filled up, jamming the codes for the gas pumps. he grinned. he remembers the petty computer hacking he did in highschool. he drove on until midnight, and resolved to take a break, not sure if he would need his energy for any unforseen events that might happen along the road. he certainly didn't want to end up exausted in the middle of a charge of the dead.

he found a hotel and kicked down a door, after shooting the lock. he slept soundly, even though the moans outside his window were reminding him of the fight he would have to deal with when exiting the hotel...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:01 pm
((im gunna wait until my character gets to LA. When he does someone write a post with the first sentence double paranthasized and in caps so i know you found me. thanks i just would like someone to team with my guy))

Vance awoke, stil tired, but less so. he still heard the moaning outside, and gritted his teeth. he got up, checked the bathroom for anything, even in the drawers. nothing, just emptyness, just like a normal old hotel. realizing checking the drawers was stupid he gets out, and checks the kitchen for the employees. finding a couple of small knifes, he remains passive. his face does light up upon seeing a large, bloodstained cleaver oin a cutting block. grabbing it, he places it in a belt loop on his jeans and continues on. he looks back, and finally sees the zombie corpse. he flashes back and points the gun at it. it doesnt stand up, maybe sleeping. he walks slowly, calmly towards it. he nudges its head over to one side. it was only then he saw the deep slice in its neck. he frowned slightly, noticing the sloppy hand work of the cut. then realises that it looks as if the cut was done with a shaking hand. the weilder of the knife might have been wounded. he continued outside the back door, trying to avoid the main rush outside the front. he crept along, sneaking to his car on the side of the parking lot. then, disaster struck; he tripped. he steadied quickly, but he hade hit the ground hard, and it had echoed. he broke into a run towards his car and yanked open the door. starting the car hurredly, he thought of ramming the beasts. no, it would damage the engine. he dorve off glancing at a stop to see if any were running after him. none, it was clear. he sighed. now he could get on with the rest of the day. he smiled."that was one heck of an hour."  

Kawai taiga omocha

Rainbow Receiver

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:05 pm
After badaging his body and his companian going to the sucluded area in the bulding Oliver sat down on a chair.Another man was there on a computer."Jim do you see anyone yet"Oliver asked."Heh no but only the people that shot you.This satilite dosen't work welll you know in the fact we're controling it under a freaken bulding."the man said from his chair."Well uit whining and keep looking."Oliver said."We need to find them and kill them,We control this city and im not about to let that go."Got them",The man on the computer said.It looks like there heading for the....damit.The satilite lost energy its down.Peice of s**t".The man on the computer cursed and stood up."So what are you going to do Oliver," the man asked."well since you think there going to the sewers then I guess we one of you follow them."Oliver said while lying down.Jim stood up and said,"I'll look for em' prey,havn't had any fun in a while.Besides I have an idea."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:15 pm
Rayde continued along the sides of the sewer hugging the walls. SHe knew this probably wasn't her best plan ever but it'd have to do. Then she heard Nilla speak up behind her, "Why are we doing this?" Nilla asked. It was the first thing she'd said in a long time. "Why are we fighting?"

Rayde glanced over her shoulder and said, "Hun, were just fighting to survive. Just to live, to once again enjoy life. Hope" Rayde turned back towards the task at hand, she had to find a way out of this sewer or at least a place to rest, they'd been in the sewer for hours, quietly walking along seeing nothing except the light of the flashlight and what it fell on. Rayde said over her shoulder "Most of all we fight because we have to. What was that saying? 'Do not go quietly into the night, rage, rage, rage, against the dying of the light'. It's an old personal favorite and it's gotten me this far." Rayde kept moving forward, with more resolve than ever to get them out of here.

She hadn't thought this would be so had on Nilla, but she understood why it was. It has to be hard to not remember anything and then have everything turned upside down. Not to mention people who should be helping are killing us off. Rayde shook her head as she moved along the sewer.

They came across yet another opening in the sewer, another of those service rooms. They'd passed about thirty so far and met minimal resistance at each of them. Rayde moved towards the room and noticed that there was nothing at this one and the door was cracked. "Strange,' she said to herself quietly. She pushed into the room, weapon at the ready. Nothing. Rayde motioned for the others to come in, this is where they'd take a break and have their dinner.

Rayde opened her large bag and threw a military MRE (Meal Ready to Eat) to Nilla and Mark. She said, "Let's get some rest and food and get back to moving, I keep first watch, Mark you got second, Nilla you're third. Two Hour shifts, don't signal anything or anyone that comes through that sewer. Keep the lights out and the noise down to a very VERY quiet whisper if anyything"

There was no light in the room so there was now way to distinguish this one from any of the others, the doors and walls were thick, the concrete outside didn't hold any of their footprints, this was a good spot to hide out for a few hours rest. Rayde took up a position at the door to keep look out after she had barred the door shut from the inside. She wasn't planning on putting any of them in jeapordy so she hooked up her earpeice to the radio and put it on. "I hope Shane and Andre are okay up there" She said quietly not caring who it was towards.  

Rayde Dannefor

Jordon352

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:51 am
Shane watched what happened and cursed under his breath as he sprayed the car oliver go into with bullets.He knew from the sound that he clipped the gas tank as well as take out some lights but nothing major he dived into cover reloading automatically not even remembering that he needed to.it was all reflex.everything now was a reflex.Shoot humanoid creatures was an instant reflex.he never took time to think because last time he thought he ended up almost falling off a cliff and into the pacific.He shook his head getting these thoughts to leave his mind.he had to get back in the zone not worry about some punk kid.He sighed.there was nothing he could do except regroup with Rayde.He pushed open a manhole cover and got down pulling it back into place behind him.he slowly descended down into the darkness.he hoped there wouldn't be any zombies down there.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:14 am
Vance drove on. he saw a couple of zombie groups as he drove by, but didn't want to kill them. he really wanted to just get to LA soon. He saw a sign a few hours later.

Los Angeles : 30 miles

he smiled. finally he'd get to the base and stay out of the damn zombie's way. he could prepare and fight them off slowly. he would survive he vowed. the car kept going.. finally he saw it... Los Angeles. He pulled into the exit, driving past he saw more zombies than ever before. he scowled. he knew that getting thru the city to the other end where he needed to go.. or so he thought... he hid in a random house, boarded up the windows, and placed rotten furniure in front of the doors, after locking them. he checked the upstairs and killed two zombies eating a corpse on a bed in the master bedroom. he went to sleep, smiling knowing he had finally made it to the city where he might actuually stand a chance.  

Kawai taiga omocha

Rainbow Receiver

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:17 am
Andre drove his motorcycle through the window of a pharmacy. After a few moments of shattering glass falling all around him and doing a slide on the cycle into the wall at the end of the pharmacy, Andre got up. He limped over to the isle that had gauze in it and grabbed a pack, then grabbed some Advil and rubbing alcohol and walked into a room in the back. It looked like it used to have been used as a emergency room for anyone who collapsed in the pharmacy. Andre put the Gauze down and grabbed a pair of tweezers and pulled out his combat knife. After a while, Andre had managed to dig out the three bullets from Oliver's M16' three round burst, but he'd only made the wound bleed more. He grunted and poured the rubbing alcohol onto the wound, ignoring the stinging feeling from the liquid, he tied the gauze he'd found tightly around his wound and swallowed some Advil before pocketing the bottles again. Andre reloaded his Glock he'd discharged in Oliver's back and walked back to the motorcycle and drove it out, he knew where there was a central sewer grate, he could camp out there until the others came out of it.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games