Welcome to Gaia! ::

.::.Hetalia.::. ~Nations Gone WILD~

Back to Guilds

Hetalia Guild 

Tags: Hetalia, Roleplaying, Pictures 

Reply ~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}
Hetalia RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:41 am

'Not sure... He's on the phone to Japan, aru.' Yao replied in a murmur, refusing to leave his comfortable position any more. 'And it seems like... He's not going to be off the phone for a while yet... So-' He paused to yawn. '- it looks like someone else... is gonna start th'meetin'... Or summat... Mmn...' His words were muffled as he buried his face away into Ivan's scarf, feeling quite content. It was dark, and there wasn't so much noise in the meeting hall... In fact it was dead in comparison to the usual loud shouting. Perhaps it was because Alfred was busy talking on the phone... And Germany seemed to be occupied. In fact, Yao knew that it would be just his luck for the meeting to get louder, just as he was settling for a snooze.

He stirred a little when questioned on this by Ivan, purring. 'Yes... Sleep is good, no...? And you're very comfortable, aru...'

'No, this is a little unfair of me... I suppose I should stay awake to keep Ivan entertained. I wouldn't want him to feel lonely again.' He mentally chided himself, shifting in order to engage in more conversation... However, he kept himself leant against Ivan for the most part.

'but I'll not go to sleep. Don't worry. I'll... Stay awake.' He yawned again, rubbing his eyes. 'For you, aru.'

----------

'Fair enough.' And it was. It was an honest reply and Roderich was glad of it... It meant that the awkwardness could be pushed to one side for the moment, at least... In theory. As much as the Austrian attempted to assure himself that there was no need to ponder on the situation, he knew that his mind would linger on it until he obtained a little closure. Even if it meant that the ex-nation would never speak to him again, or decided to be vicious and bitter in exchanged words in the future... It would mean something. It would mean there was a reaction, at least... But right now, there was nothing.

And moreso, nothing to talk about, either. Roderich didn't exactly want to ask Gilbert about what dreams he had, for fear of dragging up bad memories and negative reactions. This had to be pleasant. Yes.

'It's a... Er, cool ceiling, I suppose.' He remarked after a few moments, struggling with the adjective. It was unlike him to use any word such as 'cool', and it sounded unnatural to him. 'I'm all for staring at it. It's... The 'in' thing.' Of course, even if this provoked a few jokes and sarcastic remarks at his own expense, it was communication. And if he had to lose a little dignity, then so be it. 'Of course, I'm not 'down' with the hip scene.'

'Ugh, that tasted vile to say.'

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:35 am
Ivan made a noncommittal sound as Yao explained why America had been so quiet, and perhaps why the meeting wasn't starting. He was somewhat curious as to where the Brit went. But... If Japan fell ill, he was probably caring for him. It seemed remarkable that Yao had to go through Ivan's least favourite people to even visit the Japanese. After all, he hated England more than he hated America.

He blinked when he caught the slur in the Asian's voice. It was odd hearing such a sleepy sound from the normally energetic Chinese. Perhaps Greece infected those around him? It was an amusing thought.

"Nyet. Is fine. Can sleep if want," he murmured, shifting slightly as he began to lose feeling in one of his legs. When he moved the Asian off of that certain spot, he felt the odd tingling as the blood flow restarted.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

High-functioning Ladykiller

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:43 am
When the Austrian broke the silence with the horrible attempt to speak slang, Gilbert tore his eyes from the ceiling and gave him a look of near-horror. It was like hearing your grandpa trying to speak like a teenager. It was just...wrong.

"Never. Do. That. Again," he muttered, words evenly spaced. "It makes you sound even more stuffy than usual."

He shook his head slightly, trying to get the memory of the aristocrat doing such a thing out of his head. "Seriously, what was that?" he teased, a slight smirk on his lips. " 'Hip' ? Mein Gott, couldn't you do better than that? You're such a dork," he sniggered.

It was nice to be off of that stifling topic, especially when he was able to tease the Austrian.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:08 am

'Mmn... Are you sure, aru? I don't want to leave you sat by... By yourself...' Yao mumbled, blinking up at Ivan with a little weariness. 'Perhaps just a little nap, that will do... That will... Do... Aru.' It was becoming difficult to keep himself awake. The Asian once again snuggled into his friend, giving a soft bleat of surprise when Ivan shifted. 'S-Sorry... Am... Hurting you?' His words began to slip, some even disappearing from the usually coherent sentences.

'No... No, I... I will... Up... Stay up...' he yawned, pawing a little at Ivan's coat in slight indignation at himself. 'Will... Not... Sleep. No, aru...' It was oddly childish behaviour from the Asian. He didn't want to sleep... It'd probably bring about that nightmare again. And he didn't want to wake up from that in the middle of a meeting... Though holding onto Ivan was comforting, like a baby koala clinging to its mother.

'Feel... Free... Push me... Off. Yes...?

----------

'Gladly.' Roderich grinned a little, unable to stop himself reaching across to prod Gilbert in a childish way. It was unlike him, but there was no one here to impress... So he could risk losing a little dignity if it was only in front of the ex-nation. 'Don't you think I sound 'gangster', Gilbert? Like... Proper 'with it'...?' Teasing the albino was fun. And although it made Roderich feel quite sick to talk like this, he could see that it was getting a reaction.

'Okay, okay, I'll stop. And there's nothing wrong with being a 'dork', as you put it. Whatever that is... is that one of those new-fangled words that the younger generation are using?' He rolled over onto his side in order to look at Gilbert properly, prodding his nose playfully. 'You kids nowadays and your fancy new languages, and your tattoos, and your piercings, and your games consoles, and your internet, and your mobile phones and iPods and...'

Kimuri Linebeck

Nini-Chan Desu

Shy Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:06 pm
Natalia couldn't stand it anymore. Why was it that Chinese man who was getting all of Ivan's attention? What could she do to make him pay attention to her instead? He usually didn't want much to do with her....so she wouldn't use her usual ways....but...maybe there was a different way. She knew that her brother had once been quite fond of a certain Baltic nation...if he still was, that could be to an advantage, also counting that the last thing she knew was that this country also had some feelings for her. Going for it, Natalia stood up and began to walk over to Lithuania.
-------------------------

Denmark quickly glanced up from Norway, wanting to make sure that no one was already in the room since he hadn't looked for that before he entered. Noting that no one was in the room, Mathias went back to Sindre, now nipping at the flesh that was now more exposed.
-------------------------

"Well, usually you , like, watch movies while eating popcorn, and we should totally have a pillow fight. There's, like, a bunch of stuff you can do, I guess we could, like, just figure it out when you come over." Feliks said. That's when he saw Belarus walk over to them. He didn't really want her over here, since Toris had, and most likely still has, feelings for her. The feeling of jealousy came over him.
----------------------------

"Ne, Ne, Ludwig~~ Shouldn't you be getting the meeting under control~? But.....it looks like no one wants it to start....maybe you shouldn't.....ve......" Italy said. He didn't really care if the meeting started or not, he usually didn't pay attention. Ludwig would take care of the important stuff for him.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:58 pm
Ivan gave a small smile, nodding his head. "Is fine. You here. Even asleep. Not alone. Is fine," he assured in his broken English, not wanting the Asian to have to force himself to remain awake merely for his sake. Especially since he was so tired.

"Not hurting, no. Just numb bit. Is fine now." He felt as if everything he did was in order to ensure that Yao was put at ease. He did, after all, enjoy taking care of people. He just... He tended to hurt them, anyway. By accident, or by his boss's orders.

He was somewhat amused when Yao, looking quite childish as he did so, fought against falling asleep. If he truly didn't want to sleep, Ivan wouldn't make him. He just wondered why, when he was as tired as he was, Yao did not want to sleep.

Noticing his sister get up, he froze and watched from the corner of his eye. She went over to Toris. A pain grew in his heart.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:49 pm
Making a soft sound when the Austrian poked him, the ill Prussian rolled his eyes gave him a weak swat back. He cringed when Roderich continued speaking his Grandpa-trying-to-be-cool speech. "No, seriously. Stop it... You sound absolutely ridiculous, ya know?"

Relieved when the aristocrat agreed to stop, he gave a soft sigh. When he claimed he didn't know what a 'dork' was, the albino flashed him a shocked look. "Wait, seriously? You have no clue what a dork is? Mein Gott, you're out of the times. That's been around since the mid-1900's. It was originally American slang," he pointed out, not mentioning that it had a more vulgar meaning. He didn't mean that one, so he didn't see why he should explain it.

He blinked at being called a kid. About to argue it, he paused when the Austrian listed what he believed of 'kids'. "Huh. Kid, huh? Ignoring the fact that I'm over a millenia old, I guess it fits. I do have all of those..."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:57 pm
Lost in his thoughts, Ludwig was jarred from them when Italy called him. He blinked, glancing up. He looked about the meeting room, pondering over what the Italian had said. It made sense. The first part, that is. It truly did not matter if nobody wanted to start it. However, it seemed odd that the American had not started it yet.

Glancing around, he caught sight of Alfred. He was talking on the phone. That explained two things. One, the reason for why the meeting had not started. Two, it helped explain why the room was quieter than usual. Then again, Arthur and Gilbert weren't here, either. They tended to be rather loud.

Not particularly wanting to start the meeting himself, the German relented to waiting a while. If Alfred didn't start it within fifteen minutes, he supposed he would have to. Otherwise, he was content to simply talk to Italy and secretly worry about his older brother.

"Ah, sorry. I was thinking," he murmured, first apologizing to the Italian for not paying attention. He glanced around again, noting that a lot more Nations were here than he had expected. "We'll see how the situation is in fifteen minutes." He really hoped that he wouldn't have to take charge. He wouldn't be focused.

I Spain I
Vice Captain

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:15 am

'A-ah...! Mathias...' The Norwegian's whine was a little more pointed this time, having finally got a glimpse of the room. Of course, he couldn't say for sure, but this looked like an office. A well-used office... And if the occupant of said room decided to come back, then there would be trouble.

'Nngh... I think... This...! Is... S-someone's...' He squirmed, wanting to get the Dane's attention. If his fears were correct, then this was a certain Englishman's office. And that would get them in trouble, if caught... He couldn't see anything to confirm his suspicions as of yet, but he didn't have too much of a good view. That, and his attention wasn't really on the room at all...

----------

'Heh, that sounds like fun, Feliks.' Toris smiled quite warmly, looking forward to this idea of spending time with his best friend. They'd not managed to spend much time together up until very recently, so it was a pleasant change to be able to see so much more of Feliks without the fear of Ivan looming. As his thoughts settled on the Russian, Toris was unable to stop himself glancing nervously in his direction- well, not completely.

His gaze had become fixated on Natalia, who had just so happened to be approaching at that time. She was ever so pretty, he remembered... But then, he also remembered how violent she had been. And how thick he'd been to think that she was just being playful when she'd broken all of his fingers on that one date they'd been on...

He supposed he should greet her, though he wondered why she'd come over. Then he did catch a glimpse of Russia, and it made sense. 'So it's all that China's doing... How does he manage to get away with that?' He frowned in thought.

Russia was a frightening individual... There was something about the fact that he was so emotionless and quiet, and being quite a large nation... And yet Yao was the complete opposite. He was bright-eyed, brimming with expression and emotion... Almost to the point of exaggeration. And not only that, despite the size of his home, he was still quite short...

So how on earth did they get along so well? To this level? Toris knew that any other nation who snuggled with the Russian like that would... Well, there was no telling what Ivan would do, especially when that scarf was involved.

After all, Toris' scarred body was a living example of what Ivan was like... And he'd not even dared to touch the scarf that the Russian held so dear to himself.

He didn't want to get involved, not again. Even if it meant jilting a pretty girl.

'Ah, hello... Belarus.' he spoke up after a few moments, blinking slowly. 'What brings you over here?' He feigned ignorance.

----------

Oh dear. In his sleepy haze, Yao had noticed that Natalia had left, and had felt Ivan's reaction. It was enough to wake him up just a little, knowing that he had to comfort his friend. It would be cruel and heartless of him to fall asleep whilst Ivan was upset... Despite not seeing any physical change on Ivan's face, Yao could tell that he was distressed. He didn't exactly know how... But somehow, it was painfully obvious to him.

'Ivan...' The Asian murmured, tightening his hug on the taller man with a little groan of disdain at himself. It was his fault, again. Natalia had probably gone off elsewhere because of him, and so therefore it was his behaviour that had driven her away.

Then again, blaming himself would only cause Ivan more pain, probably, and more effort in trying to dispel such feelings. Yao tensed a little, not knowing what to do.

'Would you like... For me to go and get her back over here, aru? I can tell her that I'll leave you two alone for a while... If that's what you want.' He mumbled, voice pained. Unlike Ivan, Yao found it difficult to hide the emotion he felt when he spoke. 'I know what it's like... To be estranged, after all... And I couldn't wish it upon anyone else, aru. Least of all you. So... If you'd like to exchange spending time with me for spending time with her... Then... I can go, aru.'

----------

'Well, aren't you something.' Roderich paused. 'Wait... What? Where? This had now piqued his curiosity. 'You have a tattoo? And piercings? Let me see.' He nudged the albino, feeling in a mood to pester him. That, and he really was quite interested... Unless the piercings or tattoo/s were in private places. That, Roderich didn't want to see. Well, if warned beforehand... No. No, he didn't. Did he?

Perhaps he should stop thinking of that before his face went any redder.

'Come on... Let your behind-the-times friend see your new-age body adornments.' He teased, shifting onto all fours in order to playfully pin Gilbert. 'Or I'll search for them myself, eh?'

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:37 pm
*Why does everyone think that office is England's? It's not! XD I have proof!*

Ivan looked away from his sister, forcing the pain back inside. He carefully sealed it away, viewing it like an item he could tuck away somewhere out of sight. Mentally, he wrapped it with numbness and pushed it aside to deal with later, eventually.

Shaking his head at Yao's worry, he murmured, "Nyet. Is fine. If she want go, she can. Bit frightening alone with her."

Beside, he didn't want Yao to leave. He was fearful that he might make a new friend, again. Like Greece. He didn't want Yao to be taken away from him, or to leave him. He didn't want to be alone.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:12 pm
When the Austrian asked about his tattoo and piercings, Gilbert felt a light blush heat his pale cheeks. He hadn't meant to say that. He mentally cursed the medication.

He was forbidden from wearing his piercings at World Meetings. And Ludwig had expressed a desire for him not to wear them around the other nations. In fact, aside from his brother, only three other nations knew he had them. Obviously, Francis and Antonio knew. They were, after all, the ones who had convinced him to get them in the first place. Then, there was Arthur. The only reason he knew was due to him having piercings, himself. Gilbert hadn't known that until he went clubbing with the Brit.

As for his tattoo, only Ludwig knew about it. It wasn't something that he particularly got in order to show off. It was just something he had decided to do.

He blinked when the Austrian shifted and decided he had to do something in order to keep him from searching. He didn't want to be stripped, for one. But he also didn't want the Austrian to stumble over the scar the Russian had given him, right over his heart.

Motioning to his right ear, the Prussian murmured, "three here." He carefully brushed a lock of hair so his left ear was showing. "Two here." He lightly touched his nose, the left side. "One here." Finally, he moved his hand to his lower lip. "And one here." Since the piercings were small, the holes were rather small and not especially noticeable unless quite close up.

He didn't mention anything about the small, black eagle tattoo on his right hip.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:00 am

'I... If you say so.' Yao murmured, not wanting to make this into a bigger issue than it already was. Of course, he was still worried for the Russian, but to pester too much had already gotten him into trouble today, and he didn't feel like upsetting anyone else with his constant, draining nagging and concern. He was sure that he was probably too much to deal with already for his friend, and didn't want to push it.

After all, the Asian had already seen a side of Ivan that he did not want to see again today. Or any other day, for that matter. It had been cold... And cruel. He trembled just thinking about it, his hug tightening briefly.

Perhaps it was time to think of a new subject. Yao knew that he was shamefully talkative... And so he should excel at this. But... This was a situation that he was unused to dealing with, and did not know exactly where to take the topics next to avoid pain and insult.

'You do know that you're quite something else, right?' Yao smiled, looking up at the Russian with genuine fondness. 'I mean, you manage to deal with me and not go mad, so that's something, aru. What I mean to say is...' This was a difficult subject to talk about... He had to make sure he wasn't bordering on the lines of creepy. 'I wish I was more like you, aru. People take you seriously. I've been... Nothing but the world's b***h recently, heh... Haha...! I suppose it suits me! Being so little and so... Stupid! So willing to innocently wander through life as if nothing bad's happening in my own country... So naive, so stupidly simple... Yet you know. You understand and can deal with what's going on... yet I bury my head in the sand and believe everyone is happy in my country, aru. I wish... I wish I could... Be just the way you are, in that aspect, aru.'

That seemed creepy, no matter how Yao worded it. And not only that, it was going to be a depressing topic, most likely.

He was rubbish at this.

----------

'Alright... But what about the tattoo? or tattoos?' Roderich persisted, deciding to back off a little for now. He shifted, allowing Gilbert his personal space again. 'Is it really that embarrassing for you to show me...? Heh... It's not a picture of someone, is it? Or a name?' He couldn't help but smile a little. He knew of the ex-nation's drinking habits... And up until recently, tattooists would still work on a drunk customer, in England at least. And he knew that Gilbert had a fondness for spending evenings with Arthur...

He had to stop himself thinking the worst. For some reason, he felt a little pang of bitterness... Though it was entirely unreasonable. Gilbert was not his property, and never would be. If he'd slept with the Englishman, it was no concern of his... Mentally telling himself that didn't ease the ache, nor did it ease the sickly feeling he now felt.

'N-never... Nevermind.' He mumbled, feeling an overwhelming surge of nausea take over him. 'I-I... I'll be right back...' He got up with such a suddenness that he stumbled, though there was no time to pick up the pieces of his dignity. Standing, the Austrian fled the room, paying no heed to the fact that he had almost slammed the door straight off of its hinges on his way through.

'Why is it... That this...' He fumbled his way into the bathroom, sinking to his knees in front of the toilet. However, the sickness he felt in waves just would not come. 'God-damnit... Why?' Why did thinking that the two of them had... Oh God, it hurt. His stomach churned, and the Austrian felt dizzy.

'S-stop... No more. No more...'

Kimuri Linebeck

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:46 pm
Silent, Ivan was not sure what to do. He blinked when the Asian hugged him a bit tighter, wondering what was going through the man's mind. He grew a bit concerned when Yao started to tremble slightly.

When the Asian commented that he was something else, he was unsure of what he meant. The next comment, however, made him give a soft laugh. "Not mad? But is quite insane, da?"

He frowned slightly when the Asian put himself down again. He wished that Yao would quit doing that. It bothered him when he did that.

"Is not good like said," he murmured, shaking his head. "Many flaws. All have flaws. But you is not bad like said."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:10 pm
Gilbert's cheeks darkened when Roderich pressed about his tattoo. His eyes widened and he gave the Austrian a look of disbelief when the man had immediately taken the belief that it was somewhere private, or something embarrassing due to alcohol. "N-no!"

Before he could get out anything more, Roderich suddenly got up, stumbling out of the door. He flinched when the door was slammed harshly, not sure what to make of the situation.

Getting to his feet, he balanced himself with one hand against the headboard for a moment. Catching his bearings, the albino quietly walked to the door, pulling it open gently.

When he got to where the aristocrat was hidden in the bathroom, he gave a gentle knock and gave a look of uncertainty. "Um, Roderich?" He shook his head. "Err... you okay?" He felt so awkward.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:17 am

'I suppose we're all quite mad here, then.' Yao laughed a little, reaching to ruffle Ivan's hair playfully. 'Some of us moreso than others, eh? But I guess it can't be helped, aru.' He was glad that Ivan was honest, at least, about everyone having flaws. It made him feel a little better about how awful he felt about himself.

It seemed that this conversation topic was alright, at least. Well, better than wringing his hands and blaming himself, as per usual...

'Hey, Ivan. I've been thinking. What would have happened if we'd have never met, d'you think, aru?' He piped up after a few moments, snuggling back into the security that he found in his friend's scarf. 'Would we have turned out any different? Of course, I'm very happy that we are friends... Best friends. But what if we never were?' He asked, eyes widened a little in naive, innocent curiosity. 'Would you be any different? Would I?'

----------

'Peachy.' Roderich replied after a few moments, backing away from the toilet with a softened groan. After a few moments, he realised that it had been rather rude of him to reply like that when Gilbert had asked of his welfare.

'S-sorry. I... I'll... Be alright.' He mumbled, rubbing his forehead with one hand. It seemed that heart sickness could not be so easily disposed of as a stomach bug. It was so strange to feel so... Well, upset to the point of wanting to vomit. He felt awful.

'Gilbert...' He swallowed. He couldn't ask. He couldn't pry into the albino's personal life...! No matter how bad it made him feel. It was torturous to keep it locked up, but until the Austrian had a grip of how he truly felt, he was too frightened to question.

'I know that you and Arthur... Spend alot of time... T-together. Have you... And he...?'

But he asked anyway. If there was one thing he'd learnt from the ex-nation, it was never to submit to fear of the unknown. And if it would soothe him to get closure on this matter, no matter what the response, Roderich supposed he'd have to take the plunge and hear the unwanted news.

'...Well, slept together?'
'You're going to take this the wrong way, no matter how I ask it.'

~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games