Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Theif Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moving this rp into a guild of our own?
  Yea!
  Nuu!
  I don't... really... care...
View Results

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:36 pm
{ Hee hee! I changed my avatar's skin and eyes! ^.^ Originally, I had planned to look like this, but my previous avatar made me have pink skin and purple eyes, and when I got the wild flower hair, I was sitting there for a second, and then swore at myself. 'I have the wrong skin AND eyes! Dammit! >.< }  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:26 am
He listened carefully to every word she spoke with a puppy dog stare the whole time, as it was just normal for him to look that way.

Swiveling his scarf a little when he heard about this 'bearer', he was struck with curiousity.

"What if this 'bearer' dies?", he paused a bit then continued with a sigh, "Then where will the pain go," begining to talk faster and faster he said, "What if one of us were to die?, Would they feel death?, Do they also have immortality?," Then he immediately stopped seeing he would overwhelm her with questions she was likely not able to answer.

"I'll make sure I talk to Koh-san, he must know a great deal of whats going on."

Then he glanced back at her and to his scarf and then came to an idea.

He walked up to Aoki and handed her his sash, then said "Take this with you, it'll keep you safe, er, well since your immortal, the bearer safe."

Suki grinned a bit and wondered if she'd accept his offer. He looked on with somber eyes.  

The Jashu

The Jashu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:27 am
Tsubasa Reservoir
{ Hee hee! I changed my avatar's skin and eyes! ^.^ Originally, I had planned to look like this, but my previous avatar made me have pink skin and purple eyes, and when I got the wild flower hair, I was sitting there for a second, and then swore at myself. 'I have the wrong skin AND eyes! Dammit! >.< }

{ XD um... it looks nice. Did it cost you money for the avi plastic surgery? lol.}  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:19 pm
(( You know what sucks, when you write a post you like, then you post it, and it magically disappears. I had one posted. And then it went poof. Craptacular. Here, sir, you can have another. ))

"I have no intentions of seeking out the girl. I'm sure that seeing me... would only bring up painful memories for her, as it has for me." Izumo glanced at Shinobu quizzically.

"Besides, what could I possibly say to her to offer any comfort? For now, Shinobu, I don't know what to do or feel. Only time will tell what becomes of this horrid situation. And we, Shinobu, have all the time in the world."

Izumo turned about, and sat on the the ground once again. He looked out at the sun rising on the horizon. "Thank you, Shinobu," he mumbled, "though I'm not yet sure for what."  

Mikujin

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:08 pm
{ If you want this hair, yes... *Sigh* -.- But it was worth it. Now I have the original Black-Hinata avatar. Yay! X3 }  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:15 pm
Aoki looked curiously at Suki for a second. But nodded and took the scarf, grinning happily.

"Thank you, Suki-san! I'll make sure nothing happens to Sister and I while we're gone; And as for your questions, I think there might be more than one by the sounds of it... Honestly I'm not sure. But, we'll live forever so I have all the time in the world to find out, but thank you for talking to Koh, I know your not much of a talker, but I think he just really needs someone to talk to. He doesn't see others much."

Aoki picked up her backpack and looked around. Her sister, no matter what she was doing, was late. And Aoki might live forever, but again, she wasn't going to wait forever.

'Shinobu-onee-chan. Where are you?!'

Tsubasa Reservoir

The Jashu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:45 pm
Suki was glad she accepted his sash. Pleased with himself, he took out a few rice balls he had packed earlier into his cloak and snacked on them. His mouth didn't seem to stretch far, so it looked like he was chomping huge portions. A bit of rice fell onto his cloak and face, but he brushed it off immediately. Then he took to his feet, carefully, one knee at a time, comfirming his balance so he could be ready for his search for Koh.

"Can't talk to Koh on an empty stomach", he said to himself as if he had to make excuses. There was one problem though, Suki had no clue where to start looking for Koh. An animated sweat drop appeared on the side of his head as he rubbed his neck. He glanced around and sat back down to think of where he might find Koh.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:05 pm
Shinobu listened to what Izumo said, words that, if they were said in a different way, could sound almost annoyed, but the way that Izumo said them, he just sounded unhappy and tired.
She looked down, heaved a sigh and stood up, following lead of Izumo, it was high time to sleep.
"Yes... it's true that none of us are in a hurry, and, since Melora is one of us, neither is she. We've got all time to sort out these problems, and find out how Melora really feels... in the meantime, I've got a mission in the morning, I need my rest, I"
As Shinobu turned her head to the lazy sunrise, she bit on her tounge and let out an exasperated growl.
"Oh... godammit... there goes the night."

[Yeah, I know what you mean, I allways copy my messages before I send them, that way, if something were to happen, I could allways replace them.]

Edaniel
Crew

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:49 pm
{Well, just for note, our Koh won't be here for a while. He's gone somewhere and I am to damn lazy today to check out where in his last message. It's friday, I CAN BE LAZY! X3 }

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:07 pm
(( : Poor Suki, all the people hes looking for just dissappear on him..))  

The Jashu

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:16 am
[I'm going to a birthday party! Sorta... anyway, Mar-mar, I found out that one of my friends goes to the same cadets as you. His name is Raymond, he's a bit annoying, maybe you know him?]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:14 pm
Koh sighed as she left. She didn't help him the way he had hopped she would have. She just was on a different page. Hell, a different book. He saw where she was coming from and then stood up and began to walk up the stairs. He didn't want to be down in the gloom anymore. He walked out from the basement and went stright to the roof. He always went to the roof and either no one knew how to get up, or no one ever wanted to, so no one ever knew that he went up there all the time. He laid down on teh roof again, and began to clense his mind. Forget it. I'll just have to try and not get hurt, that can't be too hard, right? Koh was pretty good at staying uninjuryed.  

Lifesreject

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:01 pm
Aoki crossed her arms and looked around. Suki was gone to help Koh, thank god, and now, Aoki was alone. Sure Aoki LOVED the silence and a tumble weed rolling past her,

'But then again, having company is just so much more, I don't know, intresting?' Aoki glared at the sky for a few moments, knowing that Shinobu was going to be late. That was usually Aoki's job. But it was always better to have some fun before she left.

Reluctant to pro-long the start of her first mission in quite a while, Aoki made her way up to her mis-matched, but comfertable room. Quietly, Aoki pulled out every book she had on ancient golums. Everything she had learned about understanding every kind of magic she learned from these books. The inky black globs of black energy required a kind of pure soul power nobody she new possessed. It was something all mortals possessed.

'Held in all living things, this energy must be mastered and pulled out of one's very soul. The magic itself is the hardest and longest part of the journey, but finding the materials for these creatures is simple; They are made of dirt. The finished product has a basic-'

'Tap! Tap! Tap... Tink!'

Aoki looked annoyingly up at the roof. Somebody was up there, making a loud racket during the only free time Aoki would have for the next little while. Not that she didn't mind having no free time, but it was a force of habit. Studying and noise equals a very angry Aoki.

Crawling out her window and onto a ledge Aoki climbed up the tree just outside her window to the roof.

"Hey! Keep it down! I'm leaving soon and..."

Aoki ducked behind the trunk of the large, orange tree onto a thin branch. Turning slightly pink at the sight of Koh, she turned around and without making any other big noises, looked at Koh from behind the tree.

'Koh-kun? Aw man, Suki is going on a wild goose chase for nothing! I'll have to bring him back something really awsome to make up for the trouble I caused.'

She mentally smacked herself in the face and turned around. Koh looked really calm despite crying not an hour ago. Koh wasn't one to cry, so when Aoki couldn't even figure out what to say, she felt horrible for being so self-absorbed as to not know how to see something from another point of veiw.

'What is he notices me!?' Aoki turned pinker and spun around, back pressed against the tree trunk. 'It will be so odd talking to him I'll probebly do something ditzy and fall off the roof.

Aoki could already see that happening. Koh or somebody would have to save her, and if they got hurt that 'bearer' person will take their pain, and everybody will hate Aoki.

'Great. I am SO done for if that happens.'

Sliding down into a sitting position, she glanced up at the sky once more in that hour. Clouds where rolling in, and far away, Aoki could see a thunder storm pounding a far-off village. It wouldn't reach them for another few hours, but it might make it hard to travel.

Happy Aoki wasn't going to wear her kimono while traveling, she sighed and grinned.

'Planning ahead is always a good thing.'

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:04 pm
Izumo couldn't help but chuckle at Shinobu's discovery. It was somewhat comic, and lifted his heart from its dreary state.

"Well, Shinobu," he began excitedly, "It looks like you've wasted the night away talking to me. Sorry to have kept you up. I am glad, though, to have had this opportunity. It has... lifted much burden from my spirits. I feel new, refreshed. Although I can't say I'll ever forget this all, I can say it is now much easier to deal with."

Standing up and stretching out, Izumo looked towards the sunrise yet again. The sun had almost jumped entirely from the horizon; in under an hour it will have risen into the sky.

"Before I leave, however," Izumo rolled the words around playfully, "I was wondering if you wouldn't mind an extra person tagging along during your mission today. I haven't been assigned any tasks today, and sitting around all day isn't really something I'm good at. So, how about it?"  

Mikujin

Lifesreject

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:53 pm
Koh hadn't heard a thing, not even when Aoki yelled at him. He was to imersed in thought to even notice the sky, which he was staring stright at. He had been thinking about the Bearer a lot the past few hours and, the only way to turn an immortal into an immortal is by the persons free will, so that would mean that this Bearer knew what they were getting into and looked over it, which would mean that it wasn't Koh's fault. He did still feel really bad about all the times that he had gotten hurt, and really wanted to apologize to this Bearer, but he had a whole eternity for that, right? Feeling a little better, but still not up to Koh speed, Koh smiled softly, as he began to get his sences back, he could actually see the sky, feel the wind. He would be himself again before Aoki got back......That would make her happy.  
The Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games