• Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:07 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
*Shows you the cover of the book. The title says "One against the World. Archangel of Life". Sighs* It's my future... And I know it's true... You can't read this book coz it's written in a language that's only going to be created twenty years from now... And I already know it... *Looks away*
ok, then whats upsetting you about it?
*Sighs and looks down* Look... *She opens the book where a picture and a decription was. An 18 year-old girl was standing on a rock with a scar across her face and ripped clothes, she had eight silver wings that were bandaged and her silver and gold armour was dirty and scratched millions of time, holding her light sword in her hand. The girl had the sme hair as her and the same eyes. Millions of dead bodies were around her* That's me Marty... That's me three years from now...
his eyes widen. no... it... it cant be... he looked at the picture more closely. who are all those people? why? he was speechless. what the hell?he looks at her. who were those people? i see civilians in their midst... i dont understand... i suppose their must have been a good reason for it, but what?
A war... A war Marty... *Sighs* Amongst those people are you and every other person I ever held dear... *Makes a fist* A year ago evil spread it's seeds across this planet... The evil seeds are like humans, but they have special unknown powers... They were ment to hunt me down... They will kill everyone til they make me angry and then a battle between me and the whole planet will begin...
he looked shocked to the core... no... this cant be happening.. we have to stop it... he looked at the picture. in amongst the crowd he could see many he recognised, alex was lain over Ando, Alex sliced from the arm to the hip, ando choked in his own blood. no, i WILL help stop this, i dont care if it kills me, my life is more than an equal exchange if it means this wont happen. he sat next to her and layed a comforting hand on her shoulder... who did this to them? maybe we can stop it before it happens...
I told you... The evil seeds... They look like normal humans... Alll of them are laying amongst those people... They look like civialians... The spread their curse around the whole planet and turned normal people to mindless slaves of darkness... *Covers her face* And it's all because of me...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:14 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
*Sighs and looks down* Look... *She opens the book where a picture and a decription was. An 18 year-old girl was standing on a rock with a scar across her face and ripped clothes, she had eight silver wings that were bandaged and her silver and gold armour was dirty and scratched millions of time, holding her light sword in her hand. The girl had the sme hair as her and the same eyes. Millions of dead bodies were around her* That's me Marty... That's me three years from now...
his eyes widen. no... it... it cant be... he looked at the picture more closely. who are all those people? why? he was speechless. what the hell?he looks at her. who were those people? i see civilians in their midst... i dont understand... i suppose their must have been a good reason for it, but what?
A war... A war Marty... *Sighs* Amongst those people are you and every other person I ever held dear... *Makes a fist* A year ago evil spread it's seeds across this planet... The evil seeds are like humans, but they have special unknown powers... They were ment to hunt me down... They will kill everyone til they make me angry and then a battle between me and the whole planet will begin...
he looked shocked to the core... no... this cant be happening.. we have to stop it... he looked at the picture. in amongst the crowd he could see many he recognised, alex was lain over Ando, Alex sliced from the arm to the hip, ando choked in his own blood. no, i WILL help stop this, i dont care if it kills me, my life is more than an equal exchange if it means this wont happen. he sat next to her and layed a comforting hand on her shoulder... who did this to them? maybe we can stop it before it happens...
I told you... The evil seeds... They look like normal humans... Alll of them are laying amongst those people... They look like civialians... The spread their curse around the whole planet and turned normal people to mindless slaves of darkness... *Covers her face* And it's all because of me...
how is it your fault? what happened?is there any way of recogising them.. an idea came to mind. i have an idea...if we can go into the past, we could get to a place known as "the world that never was" the center of darkness resides there... if we could defeat it, then there wouldnt be any evil seeds, no darkness, no...no evil in the world... but it wont be easy... we can do it together, i know it(so sorry, i have to go... crying sweet dreams sweety, reply to this message via pm, and we will keep this rp going...stay safe, i love you)  

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

psycokersh

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:42 am
*jumps o to the sofa with a bottle of vodka in his hand*YO ALL WHATS UP  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:43 am
is lying on his chest writing in a small notebook. from time to time he looks around the room and then goes back to writing  

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:44 am
Terentece
is lying on his chest writing in a small notebook. from time to time he looks around the room and then goes back to writing
*Comes in throught the wall in her astral form. Usses her new powers and dissappeares. She comes up to you and softly whispers in your ear* Guess who... Loves you?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:46 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
*Comes in throught the wall in her astral form. Usses her new powers and dissappeares. She comes up to you and softly whispers in your ear* Guess who... Loves you?
he jumps and looks around."eh? victoria?" he sits up and looks around, shrugs because he cant see anything then goes back to writing  

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:49 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
he jumps and looks around."eh? victoria?" he sits up and looks around, shrugs because he cant see anything then goes back to writing
*Sits down next to you and giggles* Sorry sweety... I'll stop... *She appeares smilling lovingly*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:50 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
*Sits down next to you and giggles* Sorry sweety... I'll stop... *She appeares smilling lovingly*
oh hey, so it was you. he grinned and pulled her to him, kissing her deeply. smiles at her  

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:52 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
oh hey, so it was you. he grinned and pulled her to him, kissing her deeply. smiles at her
*Giggles* Yeah... It was... I was just using my new powers...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:54 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
cool... when did you get those? he smiled and scribbled down something in his book quickly then looked at her  

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:56 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
cool... when did you get those? he smiled and scribbled down something in his book quickly then looked at her
Um... A few days ago... Why? *Smiles*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:59 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
just wondered, cos... he grinned and dissapeared too...he then reappeared. i can do it to. he grinned and looked at her  

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:00 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
just wondered, cos... he grinned and dissapeared too...he then reappeared. i can do it to. he grinned and looked at her
Wow... The same powers... Sweet... *Grins and laughs*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:02 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
yeah, which reminds me. he rummaged around in his pocket until he found a small white glowing crystal from his pocket without her seeing. close your eyes. he said grinning. ive got something for you  

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:03 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
yeah, which reminds me. he rummaged around in his pocket until he found a small white glowing crystal from his pocket without her seeing. close your eyes. he said grinning. ive got something for you
*Shakes her head closing her eyes* Rascle...  
The Archangel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff