Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[Misc] Random chatter around bar, drinks are on Saria! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's hotter?
Aenakume (Yes!)
47%
 47%  [ 9 ]
Saria Mithril (No!!!! Pick Aena -^!!)
52%
 52%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 19

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:53 am
"Captain Crunch?" Saria smirks, "I don't know, I would say she reminds me more of that turkey that used to go coocoo for Coco Puffs."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:05 pm
"He's a turkey? Oh my god....I never even knew...." Reeses looks like her life has just flashed before her eyes and say's, "Oh, no no! That's my name for her. Long story but to cut it short, that's her new name."  

[Bang Bang]

[Bang Bang]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:08 pm
Hey ladies...I need help with something. Most likely I'm talking to Anna or Saria. I have this pic that everytime I run it through photobucket, it shrinks it because the size is bigger then the max. I need help on getting it the original size...How do I do that?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:33 pm
"Oh, I'm honestly not sure what he was," Saria laughs, "But I seem to remember him looking like a rooster or a turkey. I can't even remember his name, if he had one. I remember Toucan Sam and Tony the Tiger and Lucky and Snap, Crackle and Pop, but I don't remember that guy's name. Anyway, Anna's busy at the moment, but she said that photobucket will automatically shrink anything above a certain width, height and/or filesize. You want to get it back to the original size it was before photobucket shrunk it? Anna says that's not hard to do but you're going to lose quality, so your best bet is if you can, get a hold of the picture from the original source in the original size. If you can't she says just let us know and she'll give you a hand."  

Saria Mithril

[Bang Bang]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:37 pm
"Well tell Anna she's dumb." Reeses laughed. "I know photobucket shrinks anything that's larger than 250 KB that's why I want to find a host that won't shrink it so I can get it on the internet and get it's URL."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:48 pm
"Anna says 'well duh, everyone knows I'm dumb', but she also said to check out........ one sec........ I'll get her to write it."  

Saria Mithril

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:51 pm
"http://www.imageshack.us/"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:16 pm
"Tell captain crunch I said thanks." Reeses smiled as she looked at her new sig with a proud smile.  

[Bang Bang]

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:35 pm
"She says 'arrrr', like a pirate."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:42 pm
"I already told her! Jack sparrow was too cool for school! She just doesn't understand...." Reeses sighed and said, "Never mind...Anyways, did ya see my sig? Didja? Didja? Didja?!!" Wating impatiently for a reply from Saria.  

[Bang Bang]

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:07 pm
"She says she knows that, but as far as she's concerned Captain Crunch should have been a pirate. Or a superhero? Or a pirate superhero. Something like that. And yes, I saw your sig. biggrin "  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:13 pm
"Captain crunch doesn't need to be a super hero or a pirate. He's a cereal mascot which totally kicks a**." Reeses laughed and said, "Oh and by the way, the cocoa puffs dude is named Sonny." She grinned happily, proud she knew all of the cereal mascots. "One day I want to be a cereal mascot. I'll have my own cereal."  

[Bang Bang]

Aenakume

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:14 pm
"Well with a name like Captain Crunch, I just think he should be more than just a old british dude. Seriously man, Captain Crunch sounds like a wrestler's name."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:40 pm
"STOP MAKING FUN OF CAPTAIN CRUNCH!!" Reeses growled out. She sighed and decided it was time for her to slip into her illiterate state. "kaptin cruch is kewl i don no wat ur takin bout. jus cuz hes ol dount meen he isnt fun he has da bes dam seeryal a round. waay bettur den dose grose coco pffs."  

[Bang Bang]

Aenakume

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:45 pm
"Coco puffs? Never had them either. But no way, Captain Crunch is an old sailor that hangs around children. That's wrong on so many levels. Wonder where he got the name crunch from anyway?"  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games