Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 447 448 449 450 451 452 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:36 pm
User Image

I would if I didn't have to worry about school all the time xd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:20 pm
Radjulon

second, I did that meme that Rhies gave out, if anyone is interested lol, it was actually really freakishly fun
like stated before, I think we should all do it with our counter parts

Well...my counterpart is female>>
That would be kind of weird if something about being lovers came up. Other wise I suppose I could do it featuring them as best friends or something...

However, I'd probably just use the same pair I used last time I did this kind of thing. (A pair of original characters I adore drawing together)

Ayaji
Crew

Invisible Sex Symbol

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:53 pm
Could always try me with a harem. More publicity for me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:55 pm
Mizu_Taji
Pokemon is my constant game. I have never gotten super interested and played to death any series other then pokemon. Other games just peeter out my interest...horrid gamer I am...

But I cares not. I fall in love with certain games, but not the series. The first kingdom hearts was the last game I got around to beating the final boss...but the second one...well, I've seen so much fan art that I really have lost interest in it

And Okami is awesome! I just need to get unstuck >>

Where are you stuck in Okami? I've played it through like 3 times, so maybe I could help...  

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:15 am
Is anyone interested in Chinese Astrology and the Five Elements? Turns out Acupressure class will be more along the lines of they give us the info and tools, but we have to do the interpreting and working on a flow for the client solo. stare I know that several people are freaked by this, and I figure I could start to get a feel for what element(s) people are - our TA is good at intuiting the elements of a person just by looking at them... eek  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:10 am
User Image

I know a little about it, but not much...I'm a moon rabbit lol. Kinda funny considering the first anime I was obsessed with was Sailor Moon

@ Aya, yea, I guess you could do the whole friend thing, cause that is technically a couple too, just not in the romantic way whee

@ Boss....I wanna see you do one with all the catgirls!!

Radjulon
Crew

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:03 am
Fine I will. But I gotta knock out some other stuff first. Your art contest thing for example. I have to change my idea since I have to do it all digital. I really dislike doing it that way but my scanner's not set up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:00 am
Im kind of interested in that kind of. The Chinese Astrology I know a little about but I know next to nothing about the Five Elements.

@Rad~cute meme altho the last song pic kind of made me go huh?! o,O but it was really cute ^0^

Kyoki_Togashi

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:31 am
>>Watch Penn and Teller's BS. They go crazy bashing tarot/yoga etc stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:58 am
User Image

@ Kyoki
It kinda makes sense if you've heard the song before xd Kinda.... Debbie Harry is the Blondie lady, that song is from a movie she voiced acted in, Rock and Rule. Awesome movie

Radjulon
Crew

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:49 am
Maeth
>>Watch Penn and Teller's BS. They go crazy bashing tarot/yoga etc stuff.

The Five Elements have more to do with Acupressure and the other energy modalities than Chinese Astrology, but I think they mesh well together. And people have been doing studies on the human body, and it's proven that people not only have auras, but energy similar to electricity in their bodies (MATRIX!!) Acupressure helps to balance the energy, or Chi/Qi/Ki, in a person. And no one can tell me otherwise, cause you've never had a flow done, and I've been doing them for 3 or so weeks now and I can feel it! When I work on a client it's like a sugar rush without the cavaties, I feel it flowing up my arms, through my chest, and back through the arms. Our instructor calls our hands jumper cables... ha ha ha  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:57 am
Basically, the Five Elements, or Phases since they're not elements per se, are: Fire, Earth, Metal, Water, Wood. In this cycle they support each other, in an infinite, self-perpetuating circle. Then there's the controlling cycle where the elements can control another if they get out of hand, or they can suppress an element too much.

A person has some of every element in them, which can show up both in both personality and physically. And the balance changes throughout life, and for some of us, more often.

With Chinese Astrology, the year you were born in not only has either a Yin or Yang inclination, but an element as well, which cycles every 12 years, so you get a complete revolution in 60. This element can modify the personality traits of the animal year. Like, a fire rat would act differently than a metal rat.

There's books out there that you can read on them, and some good websites. PM me if anyone wants some good links, or just wants me to ramble on about 'em. Fun to note, we'll be ending the Year of the Fire Boar soon, and on February 7, enter the Year of the Earth Rat.  

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Quinth

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:55 pm
Hi again everyone~ Sorry I poofed out of existence for a while. My laptop has frustrated me so much in the past month that I am tempted to take a hammer to it just to feel better and get my money's worth out of it before it's completely broken.

I finally have a job, starting Thurs-Sat depending on when they get back my background check and drug test results. rolleyes You know, 'cause I'm such a serial killer.

My mom forced me to go see a psychiatrist again and now I'm supposed to take anti depressants. I'm a little worried there. I kind of hate taking drugs that aren't normal pain killers or stomach medicine etc... And I don't think I'm depressed...

If, miraculously, all goes well, I should be back into my internet life within a week. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:58 pm
I never understood the parents' fascination these days with drugging their children...  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:22 pm
Its sad that is seems thats their automatic reaction. Kid has trouble at school and is sad "They must have depression". Kid disrupts class "They must have ADD". I think there are few too many doctors prescribing crap for kids these days.  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 447 448 449 450 451 452 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games