Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai
The New RP room. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rubidrake2

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:42 am
Mel noticed that Sien was following him, mostly because of his fur, but he didn't see him speed up, ands leapt out of his skin at Sien's spray. He lost his balanced and at his speed, he tumbled along the water for a moment, then fell underneath.
He blinked his eyes, trying to see when it was so dark. He spotted Sien coming underneath the water, and sped towards him.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:37 am
Neo smiled and shook his head.
"Far from it." He smiled tipping the coins back into his pocket and looking around. Fire stood and stretched then began to walk, Tharazzi and Neo following shortly after. They reached the city after a few minutes and soon located a small shop that seemed to sell everything they would need, food, water, bags and other useful items.
"How long are we going for?" Fire asked.
"No idea." Neo shrugged still smiling.
Fire paid for the items and handed most to Tharazzi to carry as they made their way lazily towards the forest to prepare.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

xroseintherainx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:29 pm
Siencyn rushed to Vermelho and went around him in a circle. He stopped in front of him.

His fur glinted in the moonlight, almost radiantly against the darker backround. His eyes sparkled when he moved his head in the slightest way.
-Welcome to my element.-

He gave a toothy smile and swam deep into the water again.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:36 am
Mel turned to watch Sien swimming away, only he did not see anything. Mel turned playfully, trying to find him, but where ever he looked, there was nothing but the dark, murky water. He deside to get to the surface and get his bearings, but the moment he thought it, he couldn't tell which way was up. He began to panic, thinking about absurd possibilies for what might happen to him. Then he started thrashing about, turning any way he could to get to the surface.

~~~~~~~~~

TOpaz had been keeping an eye on Vermelho and Siencyn, making sure nothing happened. They had been underwater for a long time now, and she was worried.

"Can dragons breathe underwater?" she asked, but without waitning for an answer, she continued. "What am I talking about, Sien might, but Mel is the dragon of Wind. Of course he can't!"

She swam to where she had last seen Mel, and dove in, searching.

rubidrake2

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 3:24 am
Saphira_lights
Neo smiled and shook his head.
"Far from it." He smiled tipping the coins back into his pocket and looking around. Fire stood and stretched then began to walk, Tharazzi and Neo following shortly after. They reached the city after a few minutes and soon located a small shop that seemed to sell everything they would need, food, water, bags and other useful items.
"How long are we going for?" Fire asked.
"No idea." Neo shrugged still smiling.
Fire paid for the items and handed most to Tharazzi to carry as they made their way lazily towards the forest to prepare.

"Ok. So...we wander around looking for this dragon of yours?" Fire sighed, they were almost ready to leave, all they had left to do was place the last few items into suitable places so they would be easy to carry.
Tharazzi laid down, there was several of the heavier bags already on his back so he wouldn't be able to fly very far with Fire and Neo too.
Try to think of somewhere Freyr would be. I won't be able to fly very far carrying all this weight. Tharazzi said to both Fire and Neo.
"She told me to stop time." Neo said quietly although he suddenly smiled again.
"I'll walk."
"You can't walk as fast as we can fly." Fire pointed out but Neo didn't seem to care.
"Ok, i'll get a horse then." Neo smiled beginning to walk back to the town yet again.
Fire growled lightly although she couldn't be bothered to argue with him.
If he wants to then it is his choice. But all this could be avoided if he could control his powers. If his dragon told him to stop time...maybe that is how they should meet. Tharazzi frowned now speaking to Fire. She just shook her head and began to take items from Tharazzi's back.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:04 pm
Siencyn swam back up to the surface again, not thinking anything of Mel thrashing about in the water. He looked in his direction and saw Vermelho moving harshly. He turned around and saw Topaz jump in and hurridely search for her dragon.

He grew slightly and stretched his neck back and forth. Some how he adapted to the water as he grew, growing slight webbing and fins for better swimming.

Emelin watched, entertained from the back as her companion grew and adapted to his surrounding water so quickly. Though she was concerned for Topaz and her dragon. "Siencyn, go help out Topaz and Vermelho!"

Siencyn turned his head to Em and nodded, diving into the water once again.

He swam easier now and finally saw Vermelho only a couple feet away from Topaz's groping for him. He swam upwards and grabbed Vermelho and brought him to the surface in his claws.

"Sorry about that." He clicked in the dragon type language. He floated in one place and put Mel on his back so he could catch some breath.

xroseintherainx

rubidrake2

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:43 pm
Mel, on Sien's back, realized that he was out of the water. The cool dry air periced his lungs. He coughed up some water, still breathing heavily.

.: That's okay. :. he said back, mentally. .: I'm not sure I like the water... :. He managed a dragon chuckle before coughing up a bit more water.

~~~

Topaz swam over as soon as she saw Mel.

"Mel, Mel, are you okay?" she called.

His reply came back. .: Yeah, Sien's got me. I'm alright. :.

.: What happened? :.
.: I'm not sure. I couldn't figure which ways was up, and I started blacking out. Then Sien got me. :.
.: Oh. :. she said, then speaking to Siencyn, she said, .: Thank you. You saved him. :.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:47 pm
Siencyn nodded to Mel and gave a dragon grin. He looked up and saw Topaz swimming towards them.

-It was no problem. I didn't mean for that to happen.- He swished his tail to-and-fro to keep his position and treaded water lightly.
-Just happy I got him in time.-

~~~

Emelin watched from the shore and brought her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. Her wings almost glittered silver in the moonlight if it weren't for the dull black feathers she owned. She tried to sort some random thoughts she had while watching the dragons and Topaz converse.

She looked into the water and watched a small minnow swim quietly by and a water bug scuttle across the water.

xroseintherainx

rubidrake2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:16 am
Topaz smiled at Sien. .: Thank you, shall we go in? I'm sure he's had enough water for one night. :. She grinned and began to swim back in. Then she paused. . biggrin o you need help with him?:.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:48 pm
Siencyn looked to Topaz's slightly unconcious dragon and looked back at her.
-Sounds good. And I've got him.-

He ducked his head under water and brought it back up and shook some water off, just to cool himself down some. Since he was being part water dragon he had to keep wet. He took large breast strokes, making sure to keep Vermelho on his back while moving his tail back and forth to keep himself straight.

They came to the back finally and let Topaz take Mel off his back. Sien shrank back to his original size and all his waterly features disappeared. He trotted out of the water and came up to Emelin, who still held her knees to her chest.

-You alright Em?- He cocked his head to one side and sat down, almost as a hungry dog would when tempted with food.

She blinked a couple times and shook her head to wake herself from her trance. "Wha? Oh yeah, I'm alright, I was just thinkin'." She spread her legs and leaned back on her hands and looked to the reflection of the moon, still glittering on the dark surface of the water. Sien gave her a look and laid down, resting his head on her thigh. Not really wanting to go any further than she wanted to talk about, even though he knew exactly what she was thinking about and what was causing so much trouble.

xroseintherainx

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:38 am
Saphira_lights

"Ok. So...we wander around looking for this dragon of yours?" Fire sighed, they were almost ready to leave, all they had left to do was place the last few items into suitable places so they would be easy to carry.
Tharazzi laid down, there was several of the heavier bags already on his back so he wouldn't be able to fly very far with Fire and Neo too.
Try to think of somewhere Freyr would be. I won't be able to fly very far carrying all this weight. Tharazzi said to both Fire and Neo.
"She told me to stop time." Neo said quietly although he suddenly smiled again.
"I'll walk."
"You can't walk as fast as we can fly." Fire pointed out but Neo didn't seem to care.
"Ok, i'll get a horse then." Neo smiled beginning to walk back to the town yet again.
Fire growled lightly although she couldn't be bothered to argue with him.
If he wants to then it is his choice. But all this could be avoided if he could control his powers. If his dragon told him to stop time...maybe that is how they should meet. Tharazzi frowned now speaking to Fire. She just shook her head and began to take items from Tharazzi's back.

"Tharazzi thinks that you need to control your powers before Freyr will come." Fire muttered.
Neo stopped and sighed, spinning round on his heels and watching the two.
"Time is hard to control. It is everywhere and is everything. Having to control that much power....its hard."
"It can't be much harder than anything else." Fire smiled creating a small ball of flames in her hand to demonstrate. "All it takes is practice."
"For someone who has been doing that for years. I am only 200 years old. I have no chance."
"Only? I'm 17." Fire sighed and leaned against Tharazzi briefly then continued to take items off him.
"You haven't spent most of your life being tortured in a hospital!" Neo closed his eyes and sat down looking apologetic silently.
"You haven't watched your only home burn to the ground."
"No, but i felt it being blown up!"
Tharazzi began to growl at both Neo and Fire.
Don't argue about the past. He said to Fire.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:49 pm
Topaz looked to Emelin.

"You alright, Emelin? You seem kind of pale. Ehhhhhh, maybe its just the moonlight. Or, maybe its just me... Either way, are you alright?" She smiled at her own stupidity. Then she shrugged it off, and sat down on the grass, gazing up at the moon.

rubidrake2

xroseintherainx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:08 pm
Em looked to Topaz and smiled. "I'm just fine, just sorting some thoughts of mine."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:54 pm
Saphira_lights

"Tharazzi thinks that you need to control your powers before Freyr will come." Fire muttered.
Neo stopped and sighed, spinning round on his heels and watching the two.
"Time is hard to control. It is everywhere and is everything. Having to control that much power....its hard."
"It can't be much harder than anything else." Fire smiled creating a small ball of flames in her hand to demonstrate. "All it takes is practice."
"For someone who has been doing that for years. I am only 200 years old. I have no chance."
"Only? I'm 17." Fire sighed and leaned against Tharazzi briefly then continued to take items off him.
"You haven't spent most of your life being tortured in a hospital!" Neo closed his eyes and sat down looking apologetic silently.
"You haven't watched your only home burn to the ground."
"No, but i felt it being blown up!"
Tharazzi began to growl at both Neo and Fire.
Don't argue about the past. He said to Fire.

"Sorry." Neo sighed, looking at the floor sadly then smiling a moment later.
"No problem, don't worry about it now." He said to himself.
"You are very wierd." Fire muttered, she felt like she had been saying it over and over. But he was. He was an alien, from another world in another time and then just landed here.
"I already know that." He sighed wanting to walk somewhere but unsure where to go, he found it really difficult to stay in one place for any length of time, he was a traveller and needed to be in a new place everyday.
"Where are we going?" He asked suddenly beginning to walk.
"Somewhere?" Fire suggested, clambering onto Tharazzi's back.
"He can carry you too." SHe smiled holding her hand out to him. He joined her and the fire dragon took off.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

rubidrake2

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:20 pm
"Oh." Topaz sat on the edge of the pool, and looked into its depths, doing just the same as Emelin.  
Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games