Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto
MODERN DAY NARUTO RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gourey

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:43 pm
"Yea, now the only think is getting all the money together...though i guess i oculd always go out and earn some...though need to find a place a ways away,...hmm" Lithos then shook his head decided not to think about money at the moment  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:45 pm
[Money is a big thing...]

Going over to Kinote, he smacked him on the side of his head, indicating for Lithos to come over and sit.

maru_reruma

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:45 pm
Akina went silent, looking at her lap, feeling extremely disoriented, but knowing she disappointed someone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:47 pm
Lithos walked over and sat down, seemed like he may actualy get to know some people. "Hey"  

Gourey

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:52 pm
Kinote looked at the two

"Hey guys hows itgoing"

Kinote liked the company...his friends were always welcome tosit around him and keep him company.

"well it is just a couple clases....i think it will be alright...just make sure to get enough sleep"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:57 pm
Sighing, she nodded. She didn't know if saying she was sorry was going to be enough...

"I'm sorry."

TheCloakedOne
Captain

maru_reruma

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:57 pm
[Great! He owns a piece of s**t bike!]

He smiled, sitting.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:59 pm
"...its only a piece of s**t at the moment...after Akina and i get it fixed up it be glorius...though maybe should say after Akina fixes it up...im going to help though..."  

Gourey

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:08 pm
Kinote was surprised to hear akina's name.

"akina is going to help you...does she know what she is doing."

How could akina know how to fix a motorcycle....thats crazy.

Hiruma didn't want to make her feel bad and obviously he had. What could he do to make her feel better.

"you probably haven't had anything to eat for a while huh....lets go grab some dinner"

Reruma had moved slightly closer so he could hear the conversation...he was being aweful nice to her....and this wasn't about the dog at all, why had she missed class again...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:10 pm
Looking up at him, Akina was a little surprised that he was being nice to her... she had messed up...

But, she slowly smiled, feeling too off to care; he was being nice, that was all that mattered.

"Sure... can we bring Cerberous with?"

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:11 pm
"well...i dont know, she seemed to know what she was talking about." Lithos still very excited at the possiblility of getting a working vehicle  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:12 pm
He looked to Kinote.

[I agree, but hopefully she does know what she is doing... I guess she offered to help pay.]

maru_reruma

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:12 pm
"I really don' think he would let us leave him behind"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:13 pm
She smiled a small smile.

"I'm glad."

TheCloakedOne
Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:16 pm
Hiruma stood and stuck his hand out to her.

"shall we"

Naruto

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games