Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star Trek XI

Back to Guilds

A Next Generation Star Trek Role Play Guild. 

Tags: Star Trek, U.S.S. Enterprise, Spock, Kirk, Role Play 

Reply Star Trek XI
Out Of Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter.
  +1
View Results

The Lady Bard

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:06 pm
I just made my intro post in the other guild. : ) Yaay.

O: Have you read The Mists of Avalon? It's an interesting take on the King Arthur story. I read that my sophomore year in high school. And made a funny movie with my friends about it. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:56 am
No, sadly, I have not had the chance to read that just yet, however, I am planning on doing so soon. I think I have placed it as next on my list. I just have to buy it first.  

Madame Ravenclaw
Crew

The Lady Bard

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:05 pm
It's different, needless to say. ^^ I wasn't a huge fan of it when I first read it, but I really should read it again before giving my full opinion on it. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:04 pm
The lady at the book store reccomended it when she noticed a trend inmy book buying. So, I think that it will be among the next few books that I read. I want to also read P.S. I love you. And Re-Read Dracula.  

Madame Ravenclaw
Crew

The Lady Bard

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:27 pm
I need to head to the book store and pick up some new books. I'm currently reading one called -Ice Song- but it's so wordy that I don't really know what's going on. lol <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:09 pm
I would say that The Once And Future King is the same way, but I worked at a renaissance fair a few years in a row and all summer they give you classes on how to speak the old English language, so I actually know what is going on.  

Madame Ravenclaw
Crew

The Lady Bard

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:40 pm
: ) I tried to get a job at our local Renn Fest, but that fell through really fast. xD I love going, though. <3 I have a lot of fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:52 pm
It is tiring. Long hours in the hot sun. but it is most definitely fun.  

Madame Ravenclaw
Crew

The Lady Bard

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:17 pm
I remember going one year, and there was this barbarian guy who would see if you were also a barbarian by lifting his huge sword (lolololol /perv). And every time we saw him, my group of friends would "Arawgag" at him. xD I'm sure he hated us by the end of the day.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:30 pm
User Image

Never been to one of those...Hrm, anyways..I saw a good movie,well, to me its good XD..."The Irrefutable Truth About Demons"..ah, it has Karl Urban as the star.

::coughs::
Anyways, how are you guys doing?

Bones McCoy

The Lady Bard

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:22 pm
... I must see this movie! xDDD <3

I'm gud. : ) Just hung out with a good friend of mine. Went to his new apartment, which he was super excited to show me around. "Here's a closet, and here's a closet... and another closet." lol <3

How about yerself? O: <3 ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:51 pm
User Image
[[a few of the gifs I've been using are from the film..like this one]]

Thats good! Closets! I'm doing quite all right...though I have a thunderstorm outside...I do not like thunder...Ah yeah, and I'm almost thinking of writing the novelization of the film..yes, might...could be fun.

Bones McCoy

The Lady Bard

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:00 pm
I love thunderstorms. <33 I used to hate them as a kid. Now I don't. xD : )

Oooh~ I'd read it, if you were to do that! ;D  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:52 pm
User Image

TACO AWAY!...

ah ha..ha...random time is over, for the moment.

I just haven't gotten use to them..maybe someday I'll like them..well its gone away now. So all is well

:] sweeeet! I'll just have to watch the movie again and get the dialogue down...>.> doesn't have subtitles which are my friends at times...Sexy New Zealand voice..hrmm..

Ah, yeah.

Bones McCoy

Madame Ravenclaw
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:56 am
GUYS! I might be able to see my 'boyfriend', or whatever he is to me now... I still see him as my boyfriend because we write to one another as if we are still dating and we are both very much in love.

He graduates from boot camp on the seventh of August. And I might get to go to the ceremony. That would be so amazing. But I can't get my hopes up because he may not be able to get me on the guest list, but if he can, I am so excited.

Star Trek XI

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games