Welcome to Gaia! ::

.::.Hetalia.::. ~Nations Gone WILD~

Back to Guilds

Hetalia Guild 

Tags: Hetalia, Roleplaying, Pictures 

Reply ~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}
Hetalia RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

High-functioning Ladykiller

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:40 am
Relieved that Yao was feeling a bit better, the Russian gave a slight smile. When his hair was ruffled, he blinked and looked over at the Asian curiously. The only other person who ruffled his hair was Svitlana. It made him feel young again, because Svitlana would normally ruffle his hair when he was still small. If only due to the height difference.

What would he do if he and Yao never met? Ivan was a bit confused, not sure what to make of that question. "No good at philosophy questions. Know too long to know without," he murmured. After all, when he and Yao had first met, Ivan was still young. The Asian had been a great Empire, while he had been a small nation at that time.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:50 am
Blinking when Roderich used a reply that had been one of his own of the day, Gilbert dropped his hand from the door and leaned against the wall. He supposed he deserved that reply. He had to admit that he wasn't the best person to deal with when ill. Well, before he had medication. After that, he knew he was rather simple to handle, much to his displeasure.

Quiet when he aristocrat claimed he would be okay, he closed his eyes and relaxed, wondering what was bothering the Austrian. His economy wasn't bad. Ludwig would have told him if it was. Or Elizabeta would. Since neither had, it meant that the Austrian wasn't ill. So, what was bothering him?

Casting a confused look at the door when the Austrian mentioned Arthur, the albino pondered what the Brit had anything to do with this. Then, his eyes widened and his face turned bright red.

"N-no! No, no, no, no, no!" he yelped, face feeling very hot. Gilbert had no idea where that question came from, but it really embarrassed him. "W-we're just drinking buddies. N-not that it's any of y-your b-business," he stuttered, blush still strong.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Nini-Chan Desu

Shy Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:26 pm
Not bothering to answer Toris, Natalia just gave a small grunt as a reply. Now...what could get her brothers attention back on her? Well...that basterd Yao was sitting on her dear brother's lap...so it wouldn't hurt to do the same thing with someone else, right? Giving Toris a quick 'don't-you-dare-think-I-actually-like-you' look, she sat down on his lap. And just to see if it would gain her extra attention, she went ahead and wrapped her arms around his neck, placing her head on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:51 am

'I suppose that's true, aru.' Yao replied thoughtfully, giving a soft frown as he clawed through the vast archive of memories in his head, trying to recall. 'You were only very little then... Such a sweet little nation. So quiet, too. And still very quiet, aru.' He laughed.

'Ah... you know, when I met you, it was quite sad. I mean... I was already so big, and so... I have to admit, it was difficult to know what to say or do, aru. I'd not grown up with friends of my age as a child, you know... I'd been alone, aru.' The Asian let out a heavy sigh. 'But I suppose it was alright. I met you later, and I suppose it was fated to be like that, eh? I have to be thankful that I did get to meet you, regardless of how old we were, aru. That, I'll always be grateful for.' He paused, wincing. 'Ugh. I'm sorry, that sounded so awfully cliche, aru. forgive me.' He buried his reddened face in Ivan's neck, wishing to hide himself. 'That was terrible, aru... But true.'

----------

Nothing could have prepared the aristocrat for the overwhelming wave of relief that crashed over him at the albino's reply. It made him light-headed for a few moments... So much so that he couldn't help but begin to chuckle.

'N-not my business.... Tch... Hahahahahaha! Aah, you are a fool.' He stood up, leaning against the wall. His legs had lost their steadiness, and he felt as if he were about to keel over... But in a good way. He felt good, fantastic, for no reason at all...!

But of course, there was a reason. Roderich was only too happy to blind himself to it, however, for now. It was innapropriate, after all. 'But I love you for it.' He teased as he stepped out of the bathroom, tweaking the ex-nation's nose as he passed.

'Come on then. Are you feeling well enough to join me for a cup of tea or something to that effect?' The cheery Austrian smiled, looking the most genuinely happy that he'd done for a while now. He knew that getting an alcoholic drink was a bad idea for Gilbert, who'd just recently taken medication, so a warm, non-alcoholic drink would have to do for now. 'I'll have to be your drinking buddy for this evening.'

----------

Now this was dangerous. Toris audibly swallowed, casting a nervous glance over at Ivan. The Russian would kill him... Or if not, make his life unbearable... The Lithuanian felt a familiar stomach cramp on the way, and groaned softly in exasperation. 'Please... N-Natalia. I don't want... Urk...'

This was bad. This was really, really bad. If he tried to push her off and hurt her by accident, then Ivan would get angry. If he let her sit there like this, Ivan would get angry. Either way, the Russian was going to freak.

'Feliks...? H-help?' He begged, gripping the arms of his chair tightly. 'I don't want... Get her off me. Please...?' As much as he didn't want to drag Feliks into trouble with him, he had no one else he could turn to. He didn't want to get involved with the Russian again, or anyone associated with him... And that included Belarus.

'A-ah, Natalia, I think you're making some s-sort of mistake. I... I'm not... I don't... What I mean to say is... I don't want... You.'

Kimuri Linebeck

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:01 am
Noticing his sister's actions from the corner of his eye, Ivan had to force himself to keep his seat. He wished dearly to go over there and move her from the Lithuanian. He was, after all, extremely protective of his sisters. There were only two things keeping him from going there, as well. One, he was enjoying Yao's company and didn't want to alarm him. Two, he knew that it wasn't Toris's fault. If there was one thing he knew about the Lithuanian, it was that he wasn't the type to do something like that. Which meant that Natalia was doing this in order to upset Ivan. It was likely. He didn't want to respond, because it would only renew her efforts in chasing him.

Directing his attention on the Asian, he gave a small smile at how cliche that Yao was being. "Is bit," he agreed. "But cliche can be nice sometime, da?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:11 am
Raising an eyebrow, Gilbert decided that the Austrian had gone insane. After all, he never laughed like that. If...if at all, for that matter. It explained everything perfectly, so the albino would go along with it happily. After all, ignorance was bliss. Plus, he just couldn't deal with it at the moment.

He flinched back a bit when the Austrian tweaked his nose, still blushing a bit from earlier. He really was unsure of how to deal with the Austrian at this moment. It was just odd to him.

Following the aristocrat slowly, Gilbert bit his lip as he tried to get rid of his blush, to no avail. "I don't like tea," he muttered, his red cheeks and sulky sounding voice making his sound much like a petulant child, much to his irritation.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Keeaykeay

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:45 pm

(Sorry I keep getting behind in posting..I can get very busy somtimes..and I was preparing for a convention last week so I couldn't get on the computer much)

"I suppose." Heracles was beginning to get..well, bored. He had been expecting the Turk to put up some sort of a fight, like he usually did..but this was nothing compared to what he was like normally. Maybe he should go see Yao..

Thinking of the Asian, the Greek began to worry. He hadn't returned to the conference room since his and Ivan's little 'disagreement', and China did seem the type to get anxious about those things. Without a backwards glance, he left the bathroom and headed back to the conference room, where his eyes quickly settled on the Chinese man. Who was sitting on the Russian's lap. Well, snuggling was a better description. Sadness began to rise within him, but he quickly squashed it down. He was sick of being sad today. It achieved nothing, after all.

Finding himself a seat near to where he had originally sat, Heracles forced his mind to go blank. He might as well sleep, for the meeting hadn't even started yet, and besides, he never contributed much to them.

Closing his eyes, the noise around the Greek slowly faded...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:59 pm
{It's fine. Just try to be within the two weeks, or I will nag! >:3 Also, I found out that since I last looked up Turkey's profile, the spelling of his name changed. I really wish that would stop happening, but I'm using Sadik now, instead of Sadiq.}

Sadik gave a slight look of irritation when the Greek left. He had hoped that the brat would continue to try to get a rise out of him, if only so that he could shoot it back at him. Since he was always sick nowadays, a little argument with the Greek was a welcome thing. Sighing, he made sure everything was carefully placed in his bag before sealing it.

Pulling on his military jacket and putting his fez hat over his still slightly damp hair, he made sure his mask was in place before leaving the bathroom. Once in the meeting room, he spotted Gupta and hurried over, thankful that the Egyptian had saved him a seat.

It wasn't until he had sat down and got himself comfortable that Sadik noticed that he was seated only a few seats away from Heracles. He gave a soft groan and fished out the bottle of a variant of apple juice form his bag, taking a sulking sip. Of course, the Egyptian's life goal seemed to cause mischief around him.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

HikariRose08

Friendly Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:59 pm
(I inwardly curse the darkness that is senior year of high school -_-")

Blinking, Kiku got off of the bed, letting out a small hiss as he did so, and walked over to the window. He was surprised to see that Alfred was right. It was pouring rain outside and it looked really, really bad outside overall. Kiku began to worry about Alfred, Heracles, and his brother. Knowing that Alfred would do anything if anyone asked, Kiku began to think about the American's words.

"Alfred-kun, I think that it would be a good idea to cancel the meeting overall today," Kiku murmured, voicing his opinion, "The weather looks horrible outside and the meeting can always be rescheduled."

"I'm worried about you, nii-san and Heracles-kun, as well, Alfred-kun," Kiku thought to himself, placing his free hand on the glass of the window, "If something bad were to happen...I'd feel utterly horrible."

Realizing that he was still on Arthur's phone, Kiku began to turn red in embaressment, "I completely forgot that I was on Arthur-san's phone, Alfred-kun. Maybe I should get off of it now...Demo, I am quite enjoying our conversation. Perhaps you can call my cell phone instead? I do not want to have to 'run up' Arthur-san's phone bill due to our conversation."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:47 pm
Alfred listened to Kiku and watched out the window as lightning flashed.
"I think I will do that...." Alfred mumbled into the receiver he was not looking forward to getting home tonight, it would not be fun.

He didn't do well in rain, it reminded him of memories he'd rather forget.
'I hope that everything goes alright...' Alfred thought with a small frown.
"Yeah," Alfred began in a soft voice, "I'm gonna cancel the meeting. Tell Iggy I'll see him soon. Feel better, Kiku. I'll drop by England's house soon to give you some meds. Bye." Alfred said shortly hanging up his phone, not hearing kiku's reply.
Alfred put his phone away and put his head in his arms.
'Wonderful, I don't even know what to get Kiku, I'm canceling a meeting I said I'd go through with, it's raining and I'm gonna be at Iggy's house, uninvited. So much fun! I hope I still remember the way...Oh well, I will just wing it.' Alfred sighed, he was looking forwards to going home.

Alfred stood and said in a stern and loud voice. "Excuse me, everyone. May I have you attention please? This is important." He said slowly. He waited for their attention.

_striped__wolf_

Quotable Conversationalist

HikariRose08

Friendly Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:45 pm
Kiku opened his mouth to reply, but before he could, Alfred had hung up the phone. Hearing nothing but the dial tone, Kiku pulled the phone away from his ear and hung up, a sad smile on his face. Alfred had ended their conversation on a sour note, Kiku able to hear the sadness in Alfred's voice. Looking out the window, Kiku began to get lost in memories of very long ago that he had long since forgotten.

Flashback

It was raining when Kiku had arrived home, somehow always raining whenever he did so. WW2 had just ended, so many of the other nations were repairing their countries and economy. Kiku, himself, was now without a military and had to begin repairing his country basically from scratch. The atomic bombs that Alfred had dropped onto two of his cities left not only a permanent stain on his country, but also on Kiku's body and health. Letting out a small sneeze, Kiku walked into his house and let out a sigh. It was always empty and he longed for a companion. A bark drew Kiku away from his brooding, causing the nation to look down and smile at his dog. Pochi tilted his head to the side, catching the depressed look on his master's face. It wasn't the first time Kiku was brooding, but it was the first time he had done so openly. Kneeling in front of Pochi, Kiku patted the dog's head comfortingly.

"Pochi-kun, o shinpai shinaide, kudasai," Kiku assured his pet, "Ame ga watashi o kanashiku narimasu. Sore wa, tsuneni sensō ga owatta toki, watashi wa warui koto o omoidashite shūryō-u ga futte ita. Watashi wa genki ni narimasu."*

Pochi barked as if he understood Kiku, making the nation smile before taking off his shoes and entering the home.

End of Flashback

Drawing out from his brooding, Kiku realized that he was still holding Arthur's phone. Deciding it was best to return it, Kiku walked towards the bedroom door and opened it. Peering out, he tried to remember which way was Arthur's office. Taking a chance, Kiku exited the room to his right and thought that if he called out Arthur's name, it would help him find out exactly where the English man was.

"Arthur-san?" Kiku asked meekly, looking around, "Eto...I do not know where your office is exactly..."

*Do not fret, Pochi-kun. The rain makes me sad. It was always raining when the wars ended and I end up remembering bad things. I will be fine.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:39 pm
Somewhat zoning out as he lay on his bed, the Brit jolted slightly when his name was called. He blinked, realizing that he had nearly fallen asleep. After so long of dealing with the rain, it had somewhat of a soothing effect on him. It made the slight hangover and the fading inebriation easier to deal with.

Giving a soft groan, he kept his head resting on his pillow. Still lying on his stomach, he didn't bother moving. He was too comfortable. "Mm, in my room," he called out softly, "last door in the hall."

While the Japanese man would probably be a bit uneased at entering someone's bedroom, Arthur supposed that it would be manageable. After all, he was only relaxing on his bed. He was fully clothed, even if it was simply a pair of black pants and a white shirt with the top button left undone. Plus, he was alone. There shouldn't be too much of an issue. He just...he really didn't want to get up.

While he had believed the rich red blankets and king sized bed were a bit overbearing for him, he did have to admit that they were comfortable. Most people who had seen his room didn't really think it suited him. It was tastefully decorated in wonderful colours of reds and golds. The wooden floors and furniture were a deep mahogany. There were a few paintings on the walls. A large bookshelf, full of books that were released centuries before to only a month earlier, sat near the window. A standing lamp and a red, intricately designed plush chair resided beside it. It certainly seemed somewhat rich for his own simple tastes, but there was a part of him that quite appreciated it.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:29 am

'...I guess.' Yao mumbled, still feeling rather ashamed of himself. 'As long as it's not laughable... As it's how I really do feel and all, aru.' Out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of Heracles returning. He seemed unharmed... But Yao noticed that he seemed to move pointedly away from them in order to sit elsewhere. In the brief moment their eyes had met, Yao had seen a fleeting glimpse of sadness there... And it made his stomach twist. It was such a conflict of feelings; the relief that he was right to trust Ivan, and the guilt of not taking the time to check. And their new plans of just Ivan and himself going out alone... Someone would have to tell the Greek. and then being caught all cosied up like this... It wasn't exactly welcoming Heracles over. Rather, it was like he wasn't wanted.

He had to stop it. Stop feeling guilty, stop putting himself down. He could see that it irritated his friend when he did it, and there was nothing to gain from wallowing in self-pity. He'd shed too many tears today, and his emotions had been back and forth like a tennis game. It was unfair to put the Russian through having to deal with such bipolar behaviour. He was the elder of the two, so he had to be more mature, more in control of himself... And set a better example.

No wonder he was so unliked.

Acting as if he'd not seen Heracles, Yao turned back to Ivan, attempting to mask the self-loathing and bitterness that twisted his usually warm eyes. Unfortunately, the Asian wasn't as well-practised as the Russian. 'So...! Ivan. I want to test your memory, aru... Remember what happened when we met...? And... I've always meant to ask. What did you think of me when you did met me, aru?' He asked. Yes... Hiding himself in pleasant memories of the past would soothe him, just a little, and would probably take the desperate need for a pleasant, comforting topic out of his gaze.

---------

'Ah, then I'll have to find something else to provide for you.' Roderich decided, humming to himself as he headed back into the kitchen. 'Are you more partial to coffee? Cocoa? Hot milk?' He found a couple of cups, setting them down as he busied himself with clattering things, moving one thing to another cupboard with an amused murmur to himself of something incomprehensible.

'Sit at the table so you don't fall over, if you don't mind. Would you like anything to eat?' it was uncharacteristic for him to be so light-hearted. in the few moments of joy that he'd had in his life that pushed him to this sort of state, it had always been short-lived... The Austrian was expecting the 'crash' any moment.

Something would happen, or he'd think of something else that would depress him... Or a different worry would pop up... Et cetera. But for now, Roderich was only too keen to indulge in the sunnier mood. He supposed it must be rather surreal to witness the aristocrat with a wider emotion range than the little he often showed... The albino had never seen him like this. In fact, neither had Gilbert seen him cry, either... And that, Roderich was glad of.

'So, catch-up session? How've you been faring, before the meeting?' He asked, turning away from his task to lean on the counter, titling his head a little in curiosity. 'You've not broken in for weeks now, I was worried.' He teased. 'Or are you just getting better at hiding it?'

A thought occurred to Roderich. Why on earth did Gilbert break in so often? There had only been the few times -out of the very many break ins- that Gilbert had actually stolen anything. And when he did, it was only to irritate, not to keep it... All the other times, it seemed that he only did it for fun. But then again, how fun was breaking into his home so often? Surely after the first few times, the appeal would wear thin.

Ah well. It was something that the aristocrat supposed he would never understand about the ex-nation... Like alot of things.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:56 am
Like Yao, Ivan noticed the Greek sulk in. Unlike the Asian, he didn't feel any sort of guilt over the man's sadness. In fact, he may have taken a bit of pleasure in it. He really didn't like that the Greek was taking Yao from him.

When the Asian turned back to him, he caught the dark emotions swirling in those brown depths. However, he didn't comment. He would only comment if Yao voiced those thoughts.

When Yao wanted to know what Ivan had thought of him when they first met, when the Russian was still a small child, he blinked. Pondering over that time, he wasn't sure what to say.

The first time he had met the Chinese was when he had been coming to speak with his boss. A messenger had met the Asian at the gate. Ivan had gone along, wanting to see what the Empire looked like. He had been rather shy, then, so he had been hiding behind the messenger's legs. He never said anything. When they had made it to his boss's hall, he hid behind him. It wasn't until his leader had pulled him out from behind the chair that he actually faced the Asian head on. And even then, he didn't say much. He was somewhat scared, because Yao had so much more strength than him. He was also somewhat in awe, for much the same reason.

"Um. Scared, somewhat. Stronger than me. Was just a child. But...also inspiration. Wanted to be strong, too," he murmured, trying to recall just what had been in his mind, then.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:07 am
Gilbert bit his lip. While he was certainly more partial to coffee, he knew that it wouldn't settle with his stomach. It was too strong. He also knew that hot milk would only make him sleepy, and he didn't particularly want to fall asleep again and deal with more medication-caused nightmares. That left... cocoa. He hadn't had that in a long time. Normally when he was sick, Ludwig wouldn't let him have a choice when it came to tea. At least he tried to find types that Gilbert could tolerate. "Um...cocoa, I guess," he mumbled.

At the comment of him falling over, he flashed the Austrian a somewhat disgruntled look. "I won't fall over, Specs," he muttered, sitting down. He didn't make comment to the fact that, technically, he couldn't call Roderich 'Specs', since Gilbert was wearing the glasses at the moment.

A slight smirk tugged at his lips when his habit of breaking into the Austrian's house was mentioned. He gave a slight shrug. "Bruderlein threatened to have me arrested if I did. I wouldn't put it passed him, either. Mostly, I've been hanging around with Antonio and Francis. Sometimes, I went drinking with Arthur. I kept bothering West since he was working too hard, but he got all pissy and kicked me out for a week," he said, looking as if getting kicked out was completely normal for him. Which it was.

~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games