Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 11:19 pm
Sebastian wasn't going to go for this little wager because it involved his lover. "I disagree to those terms because this is between you and I. Don't include him in your little bets without consulting him first. I'm not saying that I'm going to lose, because as a Phantomhive butler how would that look if I were to lose to someone else, when I've taught Bochan all that he knows? I'm saying that because he might not want your company for 12 whole hours."  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:18 am
"Hm, I see, so that's how it is." Sammael got into a fighting stance. "Very well then, If your not the one for games then let's drop the wagering and get to it."
What Sammael was after this evening was to spar with the two, to test their skills, after all what he had said was true about rouge demons attacking him and his young mistress. What he wanted the most to see if they where up to par with his, he wanted to know if he could trust them to give him aid if, when he would need it.
The news of two other demons joining with the traitor would sure to draw a lot of attention from hell.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:17 pm
Sebastian wasn't joining Sammael persay, but he was more of making a business deal with him, because he didn't people he cared about to die. Satan wouldn't give a s**t about Sammael's heartfelt love story. He'd call it a weakness meant to be squashed. He swished the sword behind him as he started to watch the other's moves. Since the other wasn't going first he did by moving fast in his direction, going for his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:25 pm
Sammael did a back-flip to avoid the strike his own sword a flash of silvery light as he deflected it. As soon as the toes of his shoes touched the floor, He quickly knelt down and swept with a leg, to make Sebastian lose his footing while at the same time, stabbing his sword forwards where he knew the demons would be.
Sammael's movements where very fast  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:40 pm
Sebastian smirked at how fast the other demon was, so he picked up his pace, moving faster as well. He hadn't needed to move this fast for many days, the last time being when he fought Grell during the Jack the Ripper case. When he saw that the other meant to make him lose his footing was the exact moment he sped up, flipping as well so that the other would miss, and he wound up behind the other before he smacked him with the hilt of the sword before flipping away from him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:51 pm
Sammael's eyes widened. The last time he encountered a demon this fast was the Demoness Lilith. She who was Adam's first wife. It was only by a hair's breath that his mortal partner had exorcised her in time.
Sebastian was apowerful demon indeed, but Sammael's power didn't come from stealing away souls of mortals, but something far purer.
However this was more like a game then an actual battle. Sammael pressed his blows harder and lighting quick, not bothering with acrobatics, to match Sebastian's level of skill, the jumping and running would make the dueling room far too small.
It looked like He was standing in one spot, his fencing arm a blur, he took one step forwards, back tot he side, not really moving much, but flashes of lighting and sparks as their swords met was the only indication of the fight.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:27 pm
Sebastian was looking for an opening of any kind at all to get behind him as he stood his ground against the matched speed of Sammael, but he still had a trump card that he would play later on. For now he just matched his speed, stepping back when he had to in order to avoid getting hit. He was soon running out of room because he was about to be backed into a wall.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:48 pm
Sammael was starting to smile, his confidence growing the more he cornered his opponent, Oh Sebastian was the perfect sparing partner. His speed and skill was amazing, even he should lose, he could ask to spar with him on a regular basis in order to incress his skill level.
Sacrificing physical pleasures of the flesh, was a small thing for Sammael. He had gotten too used his only 'physical' encounters with other demons was in battle, that he often wondered if it where possible for him to go back to his sinful ways.
Haveing never felt another touch in intimacy in centuries, Sammael was as celibate as a monk.
So when he felt a odd jolt of....Something, it took him completely by surprise and distracted him, letting his guard open for a split second.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:44 pm
There!

Sebastian saw his chance and took it. with an extra jolt of speed he kicked the other's sword out of his hands before tossing him to the ground and placing a foot on top of him with his blade at his throat. "You let your guard down Sammael. I win this round."  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:06 pm
"Apparently." Sammael remained on the floor looking slightly puzzled. His mind was no longer on the fight, but that strange feeling that had distracted him. It seemed familiar and yet...didn't. Frowning, the demon decided to set it aside to be solved later.
While he was unused to being on the losing end of a fight. He could sense that this 'Sebastian Michealis' was more then he seemed. Perhaps he would have lost to him anyways. He would have to fight another duel with him to confirm that.
Sammael looked up along Sebastian's blade. The foot on his chest held him down firmly. "Would you mind letting me up?"  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:55 pm
Sebastian smirked. "Maybe I love having you in the floor graveling underneath my feet." He wasn't flirting with him. Just goofing around. He then drew the sword back before he helped him up. "Claude it's your turn." He went over to the side to let them fight.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 2:19 pm
Dusting himself off and picking up his sword, Sammael turned to face Claude. "You ready?"
In response, Claude nodded and attacked first.
The duel started out as lighting quick as the one with Sebastian. but the difference was that Claude had apparently had learned quickly from watching him and Sebastian, Sammael was on the defensive right from the start. But he didn't give ground, the sound of metal ringing filled the room as both demons tried to to get the other to make a mistake.
Realizing that he had to change his strategy, Claude feinted and moved in an predictable ways.
Sammael found himself starting to fall back more and more. This one, his eye is quick to pick up my movements and use it to his advantage, but I sense that he's already fighting all out, He doesn't have Sebastian's skill or power. Claude's skill matches mine in this regard......it's getting past his impressive mind....
The white banged demon pressed forwards, attacking now rather then defending. Claude fought with vigor, meeting every strike with blocks, blows. He knew that after Sam's 'mistake' the demon would not let another distraction cost him the duel.
Again and again, the swords met, and in one desperate movement, Sammael lunged towards Claude, Claude just barely blocking him at the last minute and letting the other step past him.
Both Claude and Sammael paused where they where, slightly winded.
"This match is over." Sam said, not turning around.
"I agree." Claude responded.
"Draw?"
"Very well a draw."

The sword blades in their hands suddenly shattered into a million pieces. Their fierce duel having weakened the stainless steel metal with the power and speed behind each thrust and block.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 2:32 pm
Sebastian had watched the entire fight closely, and could tell that they were about evenly matched. When it was all over the swords shattered and he sighed. "I'm going to have to buy more of those now. Going to have to take it out of the Phantomhive Account." He took out pencil and paper to make a memo. "Very well done you two."

After their shower they got into their night clothes and cuddled up in the bed together. They had had fun, and the moment was very special. Ciel turned out the lights, and they went to sleep in the same bed.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 2:43 pm
"I could replay you later for the swords Sebastian." Sammael said, looking down at the splinters of metal on the floor.
Claude looked at the clock, it was very late, too late for them to check on the young master and his lady. They where probably asleep by now. Feeling pleased that his plan had worked. He put a hand on Sammael's shoulder smiling. "Perhaps we can duel again sometime... without the human's weak metal."
"I would like that." Sam said. "You have been very challenging." He glanced curiously at Claude's hand. His demon-hunter's instinct was still riled up from the fight, but the gesture was a friendly one, it confused him a bit.
Biting back the urge to use this 'weakness' of Sammael's for his own entertainment, Claude went to the closet to bring out a dustpan and broom to sweep up the broken swords.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 2:57 pm
"Okay I'll keep your word on that." He too would like to fight with Sammael without the use of swords, but being in human form he hadn't the chance to fight someone like a demon, so all he needed was his silverware.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games