Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[Misc] Random chatter around bar, drinks are on Saria! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's hotter?
Aenakume (Yes!)
47%
 47%  [ 9 ]
Saria Mithril (No!!!! Pick Aena -^!!)
52%
 52%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 19

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:58 pm
"Oh god stare An old sailor that plays with children.......... I'll never be able to look at Captain Crunch the same way again. crying "  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:58 pm
"Cuz hes seeryal is cruchy stupid. Bsides u hav a salors mowth and ur old 2 so ha! perfekt mach."  

[Bang Bang]

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:05 pm
Punkfreak666
"Cuz hes seeryal is cruchy stupid. Bsides u hav a salors mowth and ur old 2 so ha! perfekt mach."

"Heh heh, she's got you there, Anna."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:12 pm
"*&^%$#@! to both of you two! Yar!"  

Aenakume

[Bang Bang]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:29 pm
"ur dum n sdhut up"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:40 pm
"Hey, tell me I'm wrong and there's nothing strange for an old sailor man to be playing with little kids *cough*michealjackson*cough*. Come on, you have to admit that something's fishy."  

Aenakume

[Bang Bang]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:26 pm
"God dammit!" Reeses yells, slamming her fist onto the table. "My stupid a** cousin got onto my gaian and made a few...Changes....She changed my gaian's appearence, she took all my money, and she made a couple of posts...I'm going to kill her..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:32 pm
"Ke ke ke," Aena laughs, but in an evil kind of way, "That explains the new look... and the explicit posts ^_^. Hey, I like what she's done."  

Aenakume

[Bang Bang]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:48 pm
"Well I don't. I had 10,000 gold. Now it's all gone. My clothes are to little, and my posts are like, 'WHAAAA?!?!?' " Reeses huffed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:57 pm
Aena whistles, "Well, the money thing sucks, but I like your new look. ^_^ You need a pair of pants? I can hook you up."  

Aenakume

[Bang Bang]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:00 pm
"Uh...I don't know. I mean, last time I got a pair of pants, it was actually a skirt....A pink skirt....And if you hadn't noticed, my look is kind of heading for the 'all black' thing. Anyways, another reason is I couldn't possibly take money from a friend. It just wouldn't be right. I'm good for now...I just got a whole bajillion years to go before I can even dream of that nitemare scarf again...Thank's for the offer though."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:06 pm
"Not that I'm particularly upset cause that means you stay pantsless longer, but are you sure? Hooking you up with a pair of pants is no big thing."  

Aenakume

[Bang Bang]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:25 pm
"Nah, really I'm fine. I do have a few pieces of trash hanging around that maybe I can sell for some money to afford my own pants. Are you intrested in any of this?"

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:37 pm
"Nah, Saria's the one that needs like a dozen different outfits. Want me to get her for you?"  

Aenakume

[Bang Bang]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:57 pm
"Well actually I was just checking before I sold them...But I guess it'd be put to better use for one of you rather then going to my pocket money."  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games