Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 4:50 pm
Sir Langley
Ryuuhou > ...

Don't try to make that profession sound cooler than it is.

If being a real estate agent involved burning things down and slapping children in the head, I'd have made it a point to become one. biggrin

Burn the houses and collect the insurance. twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:04 pm
I'd have to not get nailed for fraud if I did that.  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:05 pm
Sir Langley
I'd have to not get nailed for fraud if I did that.

That not to hard to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:05 pm
sweatdrop It's the season to be random, lalalaalalaaaa lalalalaaa sweatdrop xp

Huh? sweatdrop  

Deuxia Devonair

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:09 pm
I guess, but I prefer the season of ******** me over.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:30 pm
Akahoshi

you're not the only one, I'm having a REALLY bad, disapointing and unstable ********> too.
*sighs* sad  

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:33 pm
Ryuuhou Harukaze
Akahoshi

you're not the only one, I'm having a REALLY bad, disapointing and unstable ********> too.
*sighs* sad

My bad luck tends to drag everyone down that gets close to me. Sorry *curses her dark aura*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 6:09 pm
this christmas has got to be the worse I've gone thru gonk let's just drown in our dark auras and wait it out.  

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

axel

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 6:29 pm
O_o bwa, real estate agents....? my real estate agent was a better agent than driver....we were going back to the office to close a deal and he went the -wrong- way on a one way road! =_____=

ryuu: *huggles* i still luff you. heart sad

*huggles akahoshi as well* it's not cool when other people aren't having a good holiday ;______;  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 6:32 pm
thank you axel heart im very happy to have met you this year.

I was about to post another of my randomness but... oh what the hell here it goes:

Has anyone seen the description on the gift that Edmund gives to you? It said: A christmas gift wrapped in the colors of Durem. The tag reads: You're the man now DAWG! Merry Xmas! ~Edmund

I can't believe he said that, Im kinda disapointed... I'll get over it though, DAWG. xp  

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

axel

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 6:39 pm
gah! edmund! ever since the gaian olympics where he was caught with vanessa, i've been afraid to visit his store in fear i may get molested or something. gonk

DAWG, though....that's interesting. O_o;;  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 6:44 pm
Fourth leading cause of death... heh. I like that...  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 6:50 pm
Ryuuhou Harukaze
thank you axel heart im very happy to have met you this year.

I was about to post another of my randomness but... oh what the hell here it goes:

Has anyone seen the description on the gift that Edmund gives to you? It said: A christmas gift wrapped in the colors of Durem. The tag reads: You're the man now DAWG! Merry Xmas! ~Edmund

I can't believe he said that, Im kinda disapointed... I'll get over it though, DAWG. xp

And the reason why I love Edmund now shines clear.
That man is my hero.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:54 pm
@ A.D.: I know ^^ ... and rather bad about the whole incident too ._.;; ... what I would suggest though is for Koji to send her a "sample" so she can send the rest and get her art... but that's just me...

oh! and I already did the art piece for ESC. xd I'm not sure if you've seen him on his signature already whee xd

here's the pic!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/nmsfr/OMSuckxD.bmp xd

@ Lull: whee you have no idea how utterly wonderful is to see you here posting crying . I felt like wanting to scream "It's LULLY!!! gonk " then proceed to glomp you for all it's worth. xd

And I'm glad we could help you, hun. 3nodding heart whee

@ Akahoshi: err... right... o_o; it's just that you acted a bit grumpier than you usually do towards me, that's all sweatdrop ... Oh! as for the pic/ don't worry about it. 3nodding I can give you leeway to finish it on the summer...of 2007 for all I care! xd as long as you do it while enjoying doing it 3nodding ^^

@ Langley: xd that picture's lovely 3nodding . ... and yeah, I'm not that much of a fan with guns, although I DO own a BB gun replica of a beretta. gonk ... then again, Fists and kicks is the way for me! xd

And you have made my day ninja heart what with that firey hair and teary fired chibi ad/lang combo your drew and all xd heart

gonk I am NOT strange eyes!!! gonk crying evil

@ Nyome: I used to RP as well, but after that I wanted to get a NiteMare Scarf. and that's when I started questing... then it was the NiteMare Scarf FundRaiser charity... which went quite well... up until I figured the more I helped people, the higher the prices skyrocketed... i stopped for a few weeks and miraculously the prices waned a bit, but after two days of helping people, the scarves jumped 10k! gonk .. then a whole bunch of other stuff happened, and the charity disbanded neutral

Lovely Piece. *_*

@ Ryuu: Yay for being the vigilante mediator GASOCian person! w00t! xd

and Yes, teh Man Groupie is EVIL for he has two Lang Pics... ninja (spicy Shiro and I.C. Shiro) xd

P.S. TV is the devil! gonk ... and remind me to steal your avatar editing skills so i can murder you in your sleep too, m'kay? whee xd j/k sweatdrop ninja where in the world is Carmen San Diego? ninja

gonk now everyone knows I played with mary and her little lambs! scream GET ME MAH LIMO! NOW!!! stressed ... oh! and call up Ethan and Jacqueline... I'll be late for my appointment with them tomorrow at 3. whee

@ vee-vee: on that picture you drew, I must praise your shading on that cg pic. 3nodding ... but one thing that did pop right as I saw it was the placement of the "doll" ears... aren't they a little too back? .. that might be why you feel your hair skills are lacking confused (I in NO WAY assure I am an expert, but I think it's safe to assume I'm more or less wrong... ninja )

and after the second time you posted, it still looks awesome ninja heart

Oh... and Ryuuhou is being random because of my lack of staying up at three and posting MY share of randomness... xd

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Iyou

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:03 pm
crying I just got some lovely Christmas gifts from Bathamos and a very nice donation from Jazzfox. Their kindness stabs at my heart! crying

AD - I've finished Jazzfox's piece - it's here.

Gosh darnit! The monitor at my mom's house (where I do 90% of my CGing) makes everything look blacker than it is, and when I get over to my dad's house, I see the shading on Jazzfox's and Alucard's pictures is crap. stare Those squiggly lines are not supposed to be there! gonk

I don't feel like catching up on the rest of the thread, but I have read it. whee  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games