Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Games and Contest Spot.
ChronoSpark's Phat Azz Contest Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... 809 810 811 812 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a virgin?
  No...*coughyescough*
  Nope
  WTF is your freaking problem? Jerk
View Results
Questionable Sushi rolled 8 6-sided dice: 2, 2, 2, 1, 5, 5, 6, 3 Total: 26 (8-48)

Questionable Sushi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:36 am
ChronoSpark
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible
ChronoSpark
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible
ChronoSpark
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible
haha that disappointed me so much.

what, KH2? ...well, don't tell me anything about it, please, i hate being spoiled AT ALL

@God_Dude: just playing ff xii =P
you'll like the plot it's just the battling that was disappointing.

i heard the battle system was 10x better than KH >.>; i liked KH's battle system...but the camera was horrendously bad..-__-;
it was so easy though. D: you actually had to try in KH

@god: I hope that answer your question. and I'm good you?

XD the only reason you had to *cough* "try" in KH was because it was PLAGUED by a horrible camera system. even WITH the bad cameras i had absolutely NO problem with that game =P none, it was pathetically easy XD but fun, and that's the point, right?
no the bosses are so much easier in KH2 it's not the angle of the camera because you still have that problem sometimes.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:37 am
ChronoSpark
God_Dude
ChronoSpark
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible
ChronoSpark
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible
haha that disappointed me so much.

what, KH2? ...well, don't tell me anything about it, please, i hate being spoiled AT ALL

@God_Dude: just playing ff xii =P

i heard the battle system was 10x better than KH >.>; i liked KH's battle system...but the camera was horrendously bad..-__-;

for KH1-2 question question question the battle system? I liked it much... the only thing I think was a tough one though is the synthisis thing.... took me long to get it done~

...i haven't played KH2

ahh man.. the gummie system is WAY more complicating.... but is WAY better I think anyways...

@Yuhe: I'm fine... well eyes are still dry much, but I'm fine~ whee  

God_Dude

Lonely Phantom

7,175 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:38 am
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible
ChronoSpark
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible
ChronoSpark
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible

XD the only reason you had to *cough* "try" in KH was because it was PLAGUED by a horrible camera system. even WITH the bad cameras i had absolutely NO problem with that game =P none, it was pathetically easy XD but fun, and that's the point, right?
no the bosses are so much easier in KH2 it's not the angle of the camera because you still have that problem sometimes.

o.o...ok.. then why aren't you complaining about FF X's difficulty level?...it was a little too easy for my tastes XD ...another thing i love about FF XII. god, i'm actually CHALLENGED from time to time in this game  
Questionable Sushi rolled 8 6-sided dice: 3, 2, 5, 4, 2, 1, 2, 5 Total: 24 (8-48)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:40 am
ChronoSpark
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible
ChronoSpark
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible
ChronoSpark
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible

o.o...ok.. then why aren't you complaining about FF X's difficulty level?...it was a little too easy for my tastes XD ...another thing i love about FF XII. god, i'm actually CHALLENGED from time to time in this game
i do hate FFX's difficulty it made it predictable....

@god: what happened to your eyes?  

Questionable Sushi
Crew

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:40 am
God_Dude
ChronoSpark
God_Dude
ChronoSpark
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible

for KH1-2 question question question the battle system? I liked it much... the only thing I think was a tough one though is the synthisis thing.... took me long to get it done~

...i haven't played KH2

ahh man.. the gummie system is WAY more complicating.... but is WAY better I think anyways...

@Yuhe: I'm fine... well eyes are still dry much, but I'm fine~ whee

oh, ok, gotcha =P  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:41 am
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible
ChronoSpark
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible
ChronoSpark
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible

>.>;; well... ...........yeah .___.; *le sigh* ...you need exposure to other FFs...but i bet you'd get bored with all the others if you got bored with X. especially VIII, but..eh...  

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

God_Dude rolled 8 6-sided dice: 5, 4, 4, 6, 3, 5, 6, 1 Total: 34 (8-48)

God_Dude

Lonely Phantom

7,175 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:42 am
ChronoSpark
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible
ChronoSpark
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible
ChronoSpark
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible

ahh.. so you like a challange? well my battle stratgy for FFX is, use hastaga [riku] use sloga [titus] then just smake them up like thier is no tomarrow... but agenst bosses... I make sure EVERYONE has their overdrives, including the summons...

>> ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:45 am
God_Dude
ChronoSpark
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible
ChronoSpark
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible

ahh.. so you like a challange? well my battle stratgy for FFX is, use hastaga [riku] use sloga [titus] then just smake them up like thier is no tomarrow... but agenst bosses... I make sure EVERYONE has their overdrives, including the summons...

>> ninja

how does that make things challenging? .__.;  

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

God_Dude rolled 8 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 4, 4, 6, 2, 5, 5 Total: 34 (8-48)

God_Dude

Lonely Phantom

7,175 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:45 am
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible
ChronoSpark
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible
ChronoSpark
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible

Nothing really.. its just that at 5am I was awake... and I only had gotten 4 hours of sleep... and their still a bit dry... heh.... wink  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:46 am
i gotta go XD i'll be back later, though. but yeah... *huggles Yuhe* ^^ bye byes all!!  

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

Questionable Sushi rolled 8 6-sided dice: 3, 5, 3, 6, 4, 4, 3, 5 Total: 33 (8-48)

Questionable Sushi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:47 am
ChronoSpark
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible
ChronoSpark
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible
ChronoSpark
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible

>.>;; well... ...........yeah .___.; *le sigh* ...you need exposure to other FFs...but i bet you'd get bored with all the others if you got bored with X. especially VIII, but..eh...
yeah i prefer the actual battling thing XD
cya!  
Questionable Sushi rolled 8 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 6, 6, 6, 2, 2, 2 Total: 32 (8-48)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:48 am
God_Dude
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible
ChronoSpark
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible
ChronoSpark
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible

Nothing really.. its just that at 5am I was awake... and I only had gotten 4 hours of sleep... and their still a bit dry... heh.... wink
ooh.  

Questionable Sushi
Crew

God_Dude rolled 8 6-sided dice: 4, 4, 6, 4, 4, 5, 6, 3 Total: 36 (8-48)

God_Dude

Lonely Phantom

7,175 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:49 am
ChronoSpark
God_Dude
ChronoSpark
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible
ChronoSpark
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible

>> ninja

it doesn't make it challanging... but you know what is though question trying to get ALL the summons, over drives, and best wepons for EVERYONE!!! that will take friggen foreve'a man!! ya know...

>>> pirate  
God_Dude rolled 8 6-sided dice: 5, 4, 5, 3, 1, 5, 5, 1 Total: 29 (8-48)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:50 am
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible
ChronoSpark
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible
ChronoSpark
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible

yeah i prefer the actual battling thing XD
cya!

GWAAA question exclaim question exclaim Your leaving question

>>> ninja  

God_Dude

Lonely Phantom

7,175 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Questionable Sushi rolled 8 6-sided dice: 3, 6, 6, 3, 4, 5, 3, 2 Total: 32 (8-48)

Questionable Sushi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:51 am
God_Dude
ChronoSpark
God_Dude
ChronoSpark
Yuhe_is_Incorrigible

>> ninja

it doesn't make it challanging... but you know what is though question trying to get ALL the summons, over drives, and best wepons for EVERYONE!!! that will take friggen foreve'a man!! ya know...

>>> pirate
hmm that's true.  
Games and Contest Spot.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... 809 810 811 812 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games