Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 453 454 455 456 457 458 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:13 pm
Yes, poor Lang. crying
My only consolation is the fact that I'll actually be eating properly for a few days.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:18 pm
rwar. Great picture memai. biggrin heart

Nyome thinks she's finally gonna do art for herself now. =____= after all those commissions. gonk  

Nyome

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:20 pm
Sir Langley
Yes, poor Lang. crying
My only consolation is the fact that I'll actually be eating properly for a few days.

Eating is good, I should probably get some real food. *has eaten leftover pizza for 3 days*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:30 pm
Akahoshi
Sir Langley
Yes, poor Lang. crying

Eating is good, I should probably get some real food. *has eaten leftover pizza for 3 days*

i like your habits domokun  

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:35 pm
Nyome > Art for self is good. *is jealous*

Akahoshi > Uhghgh that was me last week. This week, it's been miscellaneous holiday cookie things, chips, and tea. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:40 pm
Ryuu - It's not a habit I'm proud of.

Lang - I've been hitting the tea and cookies pretty hard. I'll need to make a couple trips to the gym next week.

Akahoshi

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:48 pm
Omg I was sad when I had to stop going to the gym.
I can feel the pounds packing on. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:55 pm
*is tempted to poke your tummy*

I stopped going and then my favorite pants stopped fitting so I started going again. I haven't gone for like 3 weeks though so I need to get back in shape.I have to get back in to the hunt again.

Akahoshi

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:59 pm
stare No poking. *waves pitchfork* twisted

Blegh. None of my clothes have stopped fitting yet. But I've only been instructed to stop working out since last week.
I hate doctors.

I'm sure you'll catch some lovely prey, sistahkahoshi.... omg that made you sound like a nun. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:09 pm
lol, Like I'm scared of that thing.

Non fitting clothes is the only down side to buying tight fitting stuff. A couple extra pounds and your struggling to get your pants zipped up. sweatdrop

My doctor can kiss my a**, she told me I should gain an extra 15 pounds. I had to hold myself back.

I'm only going to hunt until new years, if nothing by then I give up. And remember I'm a Naughty Nun.

Akahoshi

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:22 pm
Akahoshi
lol, Like I'm scared of that thing.

Non fitting clothes is the only down side to buying tight fitting stuff. A couple extra pounds and your struggling to get your pants zipped up. sweatdrop

My doctor can kiss my a**, she told me I should gain an extra 15 pounds. I had to hold myself back.

I'm only going to hunt until new years, if nothing by then I give up. And remember I'm a Naughty Nun.

You should be. stare Especially when I'm the one waving it. O_O

Bleh, I know. I have that problem with shirts. (I'm ridiculously self-conscious though.)

My quack just had me stop doing 'strenuous activities' for a few weeks to a month.
That's almost like saying "Omg gane waigt!!121one!!"

Aw, only until new years? Oh well. Good luck. LoL Naughty nun. I've wanted gaia to make a nun habit item for soooo long. I'd totally wear it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:38 pm
Eeee, Langley's waving a pitchfork, oh I must run and flee. *moves you pitchfork away with her finger*

I never have a problem with shirts, mostly because any extra weight seems to go straight to my a**. So it's always the pants.

Doctors never seem understand, sometimes we need to exercise even if they tell use not to.

And yes it was like that. She never even had a real reason, she just thought I should gain weight. (idiot)

I don't want too waste time hunting around a week is all I need. I got an invite to a new years eve partyso maybe I'll get lucky. I want a nun habit to, and a nurse, and a sexy santa. I want sexy stuff damn it.

Akahoshi

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:50 pm
I've wanted to see ladies in those outfits too for soo long  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:19 pm
stare I suffer from big-butt problems, too... DAMN LATIN BLOOD!! xd gonk stressed scream crying  

Deuxia Devonair

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:41 pm
Akahoshi
Eeee, Langley's waving a pitchfork, oh I must run and flee. *moves you pitchfork away with her finger*

I never have a problem with shirts, mostly because any extra weight seems to go straight to my a**. So it's always the pants.

Doctors never seem understand, sometimes we need to exercise even if they tell use not to.

And yes it was like that. She never even had a real reason, she just thought I should gain weight. (idiot)

I don't want too waste time hunting around a week is all I need. I got an invite to a new years eve partyso maybe I'll get lucky. I want a nun habit to, and a nurse, and a sexy santa. I want sexy stuff damn it.

... You're mocking me, aren't you? stare We'll see who's sorry when there's three pitchfork shaped holes in your miscellaneous body parts.... biggrin heart

LoL shirts make me self-conscious for other reasons.... but yeah. I'm thinking the cookies go to my neck.... no, I'm lying. a** is the place to be.

Yeah, that's quite true. Although, I'm listening to the doctor this time, because I don't like wheezing and coughing up blood. It's not fun.

Wow. Confidence. Sounds good to me >:3
Omg all I want is a manly posh suit or something. I don't like making these pseudo-suits. I want to look prim, damnit!! Omg or armor. That'd rock my wErld.

Ryuuhou > And I've wanted to see guys in speedos and top hats. :s

Deuxia > gonk, I'd rather be in your place.  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 453 454 455 456 457 458 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games