Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayaji
Crew

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:40 pm
Oh! I saw a pink squirrel too! Except then it exploded so I rolled over and went back to sleep.

@Kazu
That's quite a change o.o
I like it though

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:09 pm
The pink and purple squirl was the special up here at Rococo's tonight...I watched it sizzle and smoke and then get cut into stringy pieces XD  

Rhies

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:18 pm
More work stress and pullings from my a**. I get to teach the higher ups basic math.

Story problem time!

Kazu has 14 filler ads. She is told to use any one particular ad only once a week, but averages 5 ads on any given day. How many days does she have before epic fail?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:40 pm
Mmmmmmm, Fillers. Fills the stomach good.  

Destructo Kid

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:08 pm
User Image

I am so confused with squirrels right now.

on something I do understand, dang Kazu, that's a lot of ads, is ya'lls paper having a hard time filling space??

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:21 am
I can say this myself. Yes, Our town is hurting for buisiness.
We need more cream filling.  

Destructo Kid

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:13 am
This post will be copied to the events/announcements thread*

I need a panel of judges for the new valentines event. I'd like to have 3-5 of us.

I will of course be one, I'd like another crew member to be in it as well. The rest is open to anyone.

Please respond soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:32 am
hm..having placed 2nd in the last and aya 1st maybe we should be judges unless you think you need us as participants..  

clubanimon
Crew

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:00 am
User Image

considering I probably really wont have time to enter something (if artful) I'll be a judge yo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:28 am
Radjulon
User Image

I am so confused with squirrels right now.

on something I do understand, dang Kazu, that's a lot of ads, is ya'lls paper having a hard time filling space??

We are actually one of the highest ranked papers as far as readership, but considering the economy right now, companies are less willing to advertise. The housing boom has completely crashed (Which was most of our content in the first place) and the job market has gone down. Advertising opportunities used to fall into the Ad Reps laps, now they have to work for it, and frankly most of them are just too lazy. Only three of our ad reps are doing all the hard work. The rest are lazy skin sacks.

All in all it would be better to give the classifieds less pages and let copy desk use it for something more important like news. Its a better solution then me wasting a page and a half of valuable space.

Office politics... YEEEESH!  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Ayaji
Crew

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:45 am
clubanimon
hm..having placed 2nd in the last and aya 1st maybe we should be judges unless you think you need us as participants..

I'm ok with that  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:57 am
Well thats 4...  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

Destructo Kid

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:06 am
If we can still enter and be able to place, I'm in.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:55 pm
I has made mouse pad! I are happy camper.  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

clubanimon
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:32 pm
I don't think the judges can fairly play...  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games