Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto
MODERN DAY NARUTO RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:17 pm
Taking his hand, Akina kind of relied on him to help her up, feeling a little out of it already.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:17 pm
Lithos ate a bit, as he pulled out his sketchbook again, looking at the bike now pitures and what he hoped it to be...then after a while went to a blank page and started another style of finished product.

"this place is great, fun classes, great people. a motorcycle."  

Gourey

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:25 pm
"she offered to pay you to help you fix your busted up bike...thats kinda weird"

Kinote couldn't beleive what he was hearing...why would someone do that.

Hiruma helped akina up and they made their way to the cafateria. Walking by kinote hiruma waved as they walked up to get food. He was famished, and akina looked like she could use it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:29 pm
Akina was very happy to be able to get some food, and followed him to where he wanted to sit, before beginning to eat. She had forgotten that she didn't eat that morning, or lunch time...  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

maru_reruma

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:30 pm
[Maybe she really likes fixing bikes and wants to help?]

Chiri shrugged.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:31 pm
Kaili walked into the cafateria looking for some of the girls to have dinner with. Instead she noticed kinote down by the coffee shop with a few of his friends and akina in getting food......and there was hiruma again.....what the hll...she wasn't even in aikido and they are hanging out...what is going on.  

OldLady_Tsunade

Gourey

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:32 pm
"I know i thought it a bit weird to...but...im to low on cash to refuse...plus i will think of someway to pay for it later..." Lithos continued to sketch, happy witht eh progress he was making into this sketchbook.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:40 pm
[That's a good idea I guess.]

Chiri looked over to Kinote, interested in what he would think.

maru_reruma

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:42 pm
Reruma followed a while behind akina and hiruma he wante to know more about them since they seemed to be really close...closer than they should.

Hiruma sat across from akina...eating and every once in a while feeding some to cerberus.

"How is yours..."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:43 pm
"Really good... yours?"

She looked up at him, making eye contact.

TheCloakedOne
Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:48 pm
"oh its pretty good...as good as cafateria food can be..."

Cerberus went over to beg some from akina as well.

"cerberus No, sorry i have tried to break him of that"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:49 pm
Smiling, she fed some to Cerberous, petting him some.

"I do not mind... I'm not too hungry."

She looked up at Hiruma, continuing to smile, but giving him a look to show that she meant every word she said.

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:55 pm
githis got up from his computer, and then went outside, taking a walk around the campus before it got to late...it was one of the best times to get jobs from people.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:56 pm
Kinote took a few sips of his coffee...looking up to where he saw akina sit down he thought a moment.

"yeah make sure you find some way to repay her...she is the kind that will never ask for it."

Hiruma continued to eat making eye contact with akina every once in a while to talk.

"he is such a mooch sometimes...he used to go around getting stuff from everyone at lunch"

kolbster51
Vice Captain

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:58 pm
Smiling, Akina petted Cerberous some more.

"Yes, that's how we met."

Naruto

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games