Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clipped Wings

Back to Guilds

Master/Slave RP 

Tags: Master, Slave, Simi-literate, Wings, Clipped Wings 

Reply Master/Slave Role Play
Welcome to Clipped Wings - OPEN for business! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArtemisChild
Vice Captain

6,425 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:40 pm
((Wait... I'm confused Ivory... you were hung up by your arms like Kaura was... The harness was snug and set to be uncomfortable but nothing that should have caused pain or even made it tear if you struggled... Just confused))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:05 pm
((An angel's flesh expecially newly fallen one is easily injured. Think of it at a baby's flesh. In heaven she'd have been unable to feel anything and now it'd have been similar to tearing a piece of paper. So when she stretched her wings it could easily have torn the flesh of the base of the wongs. Though eventually, the longer she stays on earth the more human/less likely to tear or break))  

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

- - Ace-of-shadows -1

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:45 pm
A vaguely familiar van pulled up next to the shop and the delivery man that had once brought Conroy to the shop had returned. "Hello? I've come on behalf of master Jackson. He is selling his slave back, but is far to busy to come here in person." the delivery man called out to nobody specifically.

((and so I've decided to bring my character back!))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:59 pm
Raven sighed looking at t outside of the show as she walked up to it, "lets see what i can find here." she thought walking into the shop and looked around the front area. She thought about what kind of slave she would get, if she decided to get one at all.  

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

Tiltilla
Captain

1,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:02 pm
Kaura was just about to close the door when she noticed the angel had passed out. She turned back, and carefully undid the rest of the bindings on the wings. Cal hadn't attached them too tightly, but still it ripped into flesh. She would have to mention that this slave had an unusually low tolerance for pain... Perhaps try to steer the sadists away some, or she might end up killed by this weakness. With a sigh she pressed the healing stone back into the palm of the sleeping irl, and left, locking the door behind her.

She got up front just in time to see the slave, Conroy, be brought back. She stopped, and stared for a moment before smiling, and hurrying over. No doubt the man could smeel the blood on her from her whipping, and see the red streaks from where the bath had not removed all the blood, but she didn't think on that much. "Conroy!" She said pleasantly, glancing at the delivery man. "And for what reason is this slave being returned?" She asked, knowing the answer would determine how much of a refund he got.

Dhiren eaned against the bars and smirked. "If you can beat me at my own game... Either by not being broken, breaking me, or killing me... Then you are free. I will release you, give you my estate, my wealth, and all my possesions. You will go from slave to a powerful lady..." She skirked wider, "But if I win, you are mine. I will break you, use you, and you will offer me no resistance. When I am done you will be of no use to anyone, too broken to live on your own... And then I will release you." He tapped the bars, "Do you accept my wager?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:16 pm
The delivery man glanced over to be who appeared to be an employee at first, but then realized that she was a slave herself. He shrugged, with Conroy still hoisted over his shoulder unconscious, once again. "I'm not sure. I'm just the delivery man. I suppose he got bored with him." he stated neutrally. "Where should I drop him? Will Jackson be getting a full refund?" he questioned.  

- - Ace-of-shadows -1

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:14 pm
[Kira]
Trying to break free of her chains, Deadly yet sweet at times

User Image

Kira slowly smiled before she stood up. "I will take your wager."she said softly. Her voice even though it was in his mind was still filled with a challange. She smirked at him as she crossed her arms. "I will win this bet" she said softly. Her green eyes glowed eriely with a strong challenge.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:24 pm
Kaura looked concerned, almost reaching out to touch the unconcious wolf. He had noit stayed there long, but she was still concerned for his safety. "The refund for a slave is half what was payed." She walked briskly to the register, filling out the form before pulling out one thousand dollars. "Here you go sir." She said with a bow. "Please, put Conroy in a open cage in the back, I will attach the collar..." She hated chaining up someone she considered a friend, but had little choice in the matter. She waited for the man to respond before noting another Master in the shop. She bowed to her to show she knew she was there, but was too busy to attend to her just yet.

"Very good..." Dhiren laughed. "I will look for a second pet, I like to have a few... You stay quiet." He mocked, knowing she was mute. With that he turned on his heels and paced the cages again, looking for anything of interest."  

Tiltilla
Captain

1,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:57 pm
[Kira]
Trying to break free of her chains, Deadly yet sweet at times

User Image

Kira smirked softly at him as he walked away. "I would not get another slave. Because they could help me win the bet" she said softly in his mind. She sat down on the bottom of her cage befor she started to softly play her flute.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:08 pm
Skara

Skara walked silently behind a man holding her collar. Unlike when she was first brought in she didn't seem so hesitant. The man surveyed the shop, trying to decide who was in charge. Following the man's eyes Skara glanced around before lowering her eyes to the ground. Staring at Kaura he asked "Could I get a refund on this slave?" His voice was even and quite polite.

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:51 pm
Raven watched as the people came to return their slaves, "what reason is there for returning the two." she thought looking at the two slaves then looked around the shop again.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:30 pm
User Image
Kyoko had tears streaming down her face quickly. She was bouncing around in the back on her father's trunk. "No please don't do this to me! Let me go!" The car stopped in ffront of The Pet Shop he opened the back of his trunk. There stood a tall man with a dark red face from being too drunk. He grabbed her arm tight and dragged her in. "No stop please!" She was kicking and trying to run backwards. He said nothing just looking for someone to hand her over to. The man rolled her his and cursed under his breathe and wrote somthing out of the back of an old Target recpit that said: I am giving this girl to you she is your problem now. I don't want her anymore i don't give a damn of what you do with her. -Tom Yudimane
He stuck in her hands and started to walk out the door. "No don't leave me! Father!" She grabbed the bottom of his pants. He stopped walking and slapped her while cussing her out. He stormed out and she way crying in front of the door watching her fathe speed away in his car.

AsianCupcakes

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:18 pm
Skara

Skara pulled the leash out of the man's hands, running towards the crying girl. "Are you okay?" she asked, wiping away Kyoko's tears. She looked up and glared at the car as it left before she turned her attention back to the girl. Her eyes looked over Kyoko in concern and sadness. The man looked at Skara for a moment in bewilderment, he went over to her picked up the leash and yanked it once. Skara was pulled up a little then she sat down again, intent on sitting until she knew Kyoko would be alright.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:31 pm
OOC: Night everybody blaugh  

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:37 pm
Raven looked at the man leaving then at the two slaves. She turned her attention to the man who had one on a leash, "what can she do?" she asked looking again at the two slaves.  
Master/Slave Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games