Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply Soul Eater Rivals
Soul Eater OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

melancon07

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:12 pm
i have been shut down *sulks*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:36 pm
clufferson

>w> is Shiori not a reasonable weapon...? You said you wanted a girl after all.  

Sion_L_Lionheart

clufferson

Shy Noob

3,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:50 pm
Sion_L_Lionheart
clufferson

Yeah Shiori is good with me. You wanna have her come to the library and they can meet there?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:53 pm
clufferson
Sion_L_Lionheart
clufferson

Yeah Shiori is good with me. You wanna have her come to the library and they can meet there?

Shiori is currently tied up at the training grounds x3 but i have a feeling you didn't read the profile very well huh?  

Sion_L_Lionheart

clufferson

Shy Noob

3,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:09 pm
Sion_L_Lionheart
clufferson
Sion_L_Lionheart
clufferson

Shiori is currently tied up at the training grounds x3 but i have a feeling you didn't read the profile very well huh?

Not originally i skimmed at first, but now that Ive read it again shioris powers match up really well with Ragus especially if Shiori uses ice moves alot she should be able to withstand Ragus flames.

Ragu is about to have some kind of encounter with this guy in the library, since shiori is supposed to be shy you could have her get scared and run to the library (since there supposed to be quiet). Especially if Ragu gets into a fight it sure would be convenient if a weapon showed up for him to use  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:26 pm
clufferson
Sion_L_Lionheart
clufferson
Sion_L_Lionheart
clufferson

Not originally i skimmed at first, but now that Ive read it again shioris powers match up really well with Ragus especially if Shiori uses ice moves alot she should be able to withstand Ragus flames.

Ragu is about to have some kind of encounter with this guy in the library, since shiori is supposed to be shy you could have her get scared and run to the library (since there supposed to be quiet). Especially if Ragu gets into a fight it sure would be convenient if a weapon showed up for him to use

Ok, I had shiori show up like you asked XD;  

Sion_L_Lionheart

clufferson

Shy Noob

3,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:27 pm
Sion_L_Lionheart
clufferson
Sion_L_Lionheart
clufferson
Sion_L_Lionheart
clufferson

Ok, I had shiori show up like you asked XD;

Well I guess were just gonna have to wait for that other guy to get online to continue that scene  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:26 pm
YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hayate: Second Year Weaponless Loser at your service! He is ready to be made fun of and insulted by Fabio and anyone else at your leisure! XD

I am so bored....  

Rengato

Cunning Businesswoman

Sion_L_Lionheart

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:32 pm
clufferson

Rengato

@Cluff: It would appear so XD

@Ren: Fabio at the current moment is in spain with Avril XD. I've yet to decide what i'm going to do with Juliana. Buuuut i have a weapon now >.>; it depends on how cluff feels about Shiori being a girl in every way expect biologically XD It also depends if Shiori is overall compatible with him. His idea of being a weapon partner is a little out of the ordinary.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:47 pm
Sion_L_Lionheart

That's quite alright, I'm used to having nothing much to do to be honest. Right now I'm either waiting for someone to ask me to RP or for someone to make Maka, since she's Hayate's mentor. Just kind of bored till that happens.  

Rengato

Cunning Businesswoman

Sion_L_Lionheart

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:53 pm
Rengato

Well whenever i get done in the library you can interact with Shiori. He's a shy little ball of fluff but he enjoys sparring.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:04 pm
Hopefully... Michi will have some chat time. Like I said before, anyone wanna chat?

One For All Hero

Eternal Lunatic

Nekomata_Kitty

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:09 pm
i'll talk to anyone ^w^ im mostly waiting on some posts one in section 1 and one in the hallways of DMA  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:11 pm
IVIisty

I wouldn't have minded doing so but none of my characters know Michi o-o; I thought you only wanted people who've met her previously to do so...  

Sion_L_Lionheart

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:15 pm
IVIisty
Hopefully... Michi will have some chat time. Like I said before, anyone wanna chat?

Are you rping as Michi again? I haven't seen Lethal in forever, but the rest of the team is still rping as our characters. You might need a new Weapon sweatdrop  
Soul Eater Rivals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games