Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:26 pm
User Image

1)well...from what Kazu is saying, I think she means recording herself drawing. It's kinda cool to watch on super FF, with krunklacious music.

2)considering what I play for my dorms (10k year gonk ) I'd have to have the person that was shot to move...probably, I might still be hesitant. (were not allowed to break lease)

3)lol, jeebers, we'll have all judges and no entries. Well, count me out of judging then, I'll just enter the mysterious event

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:29 am
Yus!!! Thats it exactly! I wants to record myself drawing.  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Mizu_Taji

Monster Galaxy

10,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:12 am
It's fun to watch those sort of things whee

When and if you do do that Kazu, I'd so hit watch that ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:50 am
I don't want to judge so I guess I'll just play whatever it is

Kyoki_Togashi

Reiven De bergerac

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:44 pm
rad, you seriously pay that much a year for your dorms?!! where do you go to school??? i can only dream about even kind of having that much money...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:08 pm
Thats roughly $835 a month. It doesn't sound as bad when you break it down. >,> I sure hope you have room-mates that half that cost. Thats roughly what I make in a month. Well... About $1100 a month from both jobs.

I found a screen recorder!!!!
http://www.download.com/CamStudio/3000-13633_4-10067101.html?tag=lst-1  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:32 pm
Nippon Ichi, and Miku Hatsune pairing up. Aerial Planet should prove to be interesting. Its very different from their usual sprite games.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:33 pm
User Image

well, we do the quarter system, it's not 12 months at all...more like..8 or 9
and I go to school at SCAD-atlanta, and don't be fooled. I'm not rich, infact I come from a somewhat low income family, I just have...50% grants (cause of low income lol, woot!) and a good 45+k of loans... and I'm just in my jr year. and actually, my roommate has to pay the same amount...it's a bit of a rip off but...it's fine

Radjulon
Crew

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:38 pm
It's that point were I would be looking into a nearby apartment and a couple of room-mates. To me that sounds nuts. Student housing is only about $1500 a semester. So its about $3000 a year and only $800 for summer.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:09 pm
My housing is about 4-4.5k, though I have the elite housing so I don't mind shelling out the extra cash ^^ Though I am far from rich...I need to start getting loans for next year  

Mizu_Taji

Monster Galaxy

10,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:21 pm
My parents are apparently too "rich" for the government to give me a grant. They should supposedly be making enough to send me off to college. But really they can't afford to, and I can only afford one or two classes at a time. Thought thats ok I suppose. I need to take it easy a bit.

I hate debt though. I suppose ones education is a good reason to go into debt, but I would rather avoid it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:12 pm
I don't really mind it. It's just harder to get loans every year. But my ma don't want me to be in a apt, cause she thinks the dorms is safer, so it's kinda dorm or 30-1 hour long commute everyday  

Radjulon
Crew

lothlin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:21 pm
OMFG I'm forcing myself to return to gaia! Gah! I've been ignoring this damn site too much recently XD

College? Expensive. Very expensive. I really do wonder when it became commonly accepted that most people had to go in to massive debt to actually make a good living. If you sit to think about it, it's kind of... disturbing.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:11 pm
Well anyway WB!!! XD  

Rhies

Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games