Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto
MODERN DAY NARUTO RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

maru_reruma

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:59 pm
[Hm, I guess I underestimated her.... She might be a nice person.]

He smiled, meaning that more towards Kinote, since he was giving him a bunch of s**t.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:02 am
"I will think of something...but till that time im going to look on the bright side of things....but anyways, anyhting exciting for you guys?"  

Gourey

maru_reruma

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:06 am
[Well, a field trip is this Friday for the science classes.]

Chiri smiled.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:09 am
Hiruma glare at crberus a little...

"he was huh...he isn't supposed to be doing that anymore....bad dog"

Hiruma was trying to lighten the mood slightly...in truth he was trying to cheer her up...she seemed to need it right now.

Kinote looked over to chiri.....akina was really more than she seemed. it was hard to get a full idea of who akina was.

"Yes...she does seem to surprise you..."

kolbster51
Vice Captain

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:11 am
Looking at Cerberous, she petted him more, not thinking of him as a bad dog...

"I'm truthfully glad he did."

She smiled up at Hiruma, before giving a little bit more to Cerberous, attention going back to the dog as she petted him more.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:12 am
"Feild trip? really, you know what its for?" Lithos finished up his most recent motorcycle sketch then flipped to another blank page, deciding this time to draw the dog over by Akina. He loved dogs and its just seemed the right moment for it...though he quickly changed his mind swapping to the dog, table, Akina and Hiruma...something to test his skills...  

Gourey

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:13 am
Reruma walked into the cafateria...getting a full view of eveything before deciding his next move. He went o get some food....it allowed him to walk past all the people he was interested in watching.. then he grabbed a seat on a table in the corner that had quite a good view over the entire cafateria....looking down on akina and hiruma he trid to follow what they were saying by reading lips.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:16 am
kaili walked and grabbed some food before looking down at the table with akina and hiruma again....she walked close by giving a little wave an a flirty look to hiruma as she walked past to meet up with some of the girls from earlier....

Kaili was really stumped at what was going on...  

OldLady_Tsunade

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:24 am
Hiruma continued to watch akina's interaction with cerberus. He really never got attached to peopl this easily....what was it about her that made cerberus like her so much. As he looked at her he could start to see what cerberus was seeing....he could tell for somw reason that she was an entirely good person.....

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:43 am
Looking up at Hiruma, she gave him a little smile, before looking back to Cerberous.

"I'm sorry that I won't be able to drive tonight... I was looking forward to going out."

TheCloakedOne
Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:52 pm
"If you want to go for a drive, i dont mind driving..."

Hiruma wanted to chear her up and he knew that this would be one of the only ways he could. He didn't mind driving her in his car...it was nice but no nearly as nice or as fast as hers.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:31 pm
Looking up at him, Akina smiled a small smile, sliding her keys over to him.  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:42 pm
"oh i bet wwe are going to the museum...he took us there last year as well."

Kinote already knew wha the feild trip was for...he had gone on one before and hiruma didn't switch things up too much.

Hiruma was shocked to see her keys on the table in front of him...he never imagined she would let him drive her car...i mena that thing is really expensive....

"you want me to drive your car"

Hiruma wasn't going to say no to the chance but he wanted to make sure that was ok with her.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:45 pm
Reruma was wondering why akina would give hiruma her keys....what were they doing always being together.....

Reruma also noticed the looks coming from kinote's sister kaili. He could tell....well anyone could tell that she liked hiruma....and she did not like akina and him spending so much time together.

kolbster51
Vice Captain

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:55 pm
Giving him a nod, she just stood, done eating at the moment, petting Cerberous.

"Shall we?"

Naruto

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games