Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clipped Wings

Back to Guilds

Master/Slave RP 

Tags: Master, Slave, Simi-literate, Wings, Clipped Wings 

Reply Master/Slave Role Play
Welcome to Clipped Wings - OPEN for business! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- - Ace-of-shadows -1

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:53 am
The delivery man took the money wondering what Jackson would think of the refund. He didn't care too much if Jackson was disatisfied. He walked right past the pacing Dhiren and put Conroy down in an open cage at the back. Ignoring all of the comotion, he quickly walked out, going to make his next delivery.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:48 pm
Skara

The man turned to look at Raven as she started talking. "I don't really know all that much of what she can do." he admitted. "I was told to return the slave to here. The only thing I know is her collars and charms." He paused a second before listing them "Her collars are: pink, dark blue and violet and her charms are: pen, book, chef hat, sword, broom and musical note." Skara perked her ear up a bit as he talked to a mistress, except for that she kept her attention set on the girl a little bit in front of her.

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

AsianCupcakes

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:57 pm
User Image
Kyoko said nothing and kept crying. "H-he left me." She said quietly to the girl. "What is this place?" She said wiping tears from her eyes. Kyoko tryed to stand up but fell back down from shivering and being too weak at the moment. She pulled her knees up to her chin and wraped her tail around herself. Kyoko continued to cry, she lowerd her ears and burryed her face into her arms. "I don't want to be at the strange place!" She cryed out.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:18 pm
User Image

Skara

"It's a slave shop" she answered scornfully. Skara tried catching Kyoko as she started to fall down, managing to soften her fall a little bit. She watched her curl up and stared at her sadly for a moment. At her outburst she pulled Kyoko into her arms and whispered in her ear, "It'll be okay." Though she wasn't really sure if this was true she seemed to dare someone to do otherwise.

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:26 pm
Raven

Raven looked at the two slaves, "hm...then how would the two of you like to come with me?" she asked, not really concerned with the two could or couldnt do.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:37 pm
User Image

Skara

Skara turned a little trying not to disturb Kyoko. At first she stared at Raven blankly. She cocked her head slightly as if to ask 'why?' She watched her for another moment before closing her eyes and smiling serenely.

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:49 pm
Raven

Raven smiled slightly knowing what the girl was going to ask, "well, if you want to wait here for a master that could abuse you and all that other good crap, then thats ok with me." she said, waiting for a relpy.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:58 pm
User Image

Skara

She opened her eyes, her smile fading a little. Her first master abused her enough that she didn't want to be put back into a similar situation. She looked at Kyoko, not wanting her to have to go through it a first time. "Okay," she replied softly, just loud enough that Raven could hear.

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:03 pm
Raven

"ok then, thats one. What about you?" Raven asked looking at the other girl. She felt her eyes soften a bit looking at the abandened girl.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:38 pm
[ NO ONE LINERS! EXPAND YOUR POSTS ]  

ArtemisChild
Vice Captain

6,425 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Tiltilla
Captain

1,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:42 am
Kaura followed the man to the cage, watching him lay Conroy down and vanish thrugh the shop doors. She spotted a couple new slaves, just outside the shop, speaking to a Master. She almost moved to assist them, but Conroy needed her attention more.

She could heal him, she knew that much. Cal said specifically to only heal wounds on herself, that he inflicted, but she longed to. "Conroy.." She whispered, and sighed as she had to grab the length of chain, attaching it to his collar. "I am sorry."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:08 am
User Image
Amelia Strongheart
´¯`:_:´¯`:_:´¯)
( '
)
( '

Amelia had fallen asleep without knowing it. She picked up her head and wiped her eyes wondering what woke her up. 'now what is happening?' she asked herself noticing Conroy. "Kaura.... what is going on... why is he here again? she asked worried about the boy.

' )
(
' )
(_:´¯`:_:´¯`:_

Heatless1ne

6,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Tiltilla
Captain

1,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:17 am
Kaura glanced over at Amelia and shook her head. "I do not know, he was returned by Jackson, I there were no details as to why." She told her quietly, stroking the wolf-man's fur idly, "And I do not know if he is hurt.."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:58 pm
User Image
Kyoko stopped crying as she was in her arms. "Slave shop?" She pushed back and looked her right in the eyes. "What will happen?" She said quietly. Kyoko glanced at Raven and lowered her head. "I would love to but...I-I just wanna go home." She said while tears willowed up in her eyes. "I am a mess." She said facing her back twords them. "I am a teenager crying because I miss my abusive father...What is wrong with me?" Kyoko turned back around and was quiet then her eyes went blank.

~It was a stormy day in Japan, Kyoko was washing the dishes for her father. Kyoko decided to sing her favorite Chinese song, "Xie xie ni ru ci wen rou pong-" She accidentaly dropped her father's favorite coffee mug. "Oops I will get the broom." She continued to sing, zhe ai jing jing deng hou." There was a loud slam and the fur on her tail rose. "Kyoko! What the hell did you do?!" Her eyes windened from her father's frustraion. "N-nothing i just-" Her father stomped in and pushed her aside. "My coffee mug! You clutz!" She scrambled into a corner and her father walked up to her with his hand to his belt. He took it off and raised it in the air. "Kyoko!"~[.color]

Kyoko spazzed out and and her eyes went back to their normal color.

AsianCupcakes

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:02 pm
Skara

Skara turned her full attention to Kyoko as she started talking. "There's nothing wrong about missing someone, even if they are abusive." She said softly, a mixture of happiness and sadness entered her eyes. As Kyoko's eyes turned blank, hers turned into an uneasy concern. As Kyoko's eyes went back to normal she pulled Kyoko to her, resting her chin lightly on Kyoko's head. She then began to sing softly and comfortingly, quiet enough that Kyoko could hear and so Raven would have to be listening very closely to hear.
(the song she's singing) ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27IfsukuwRA&feature=fvw

Master/Slave Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games