Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Russia Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:13 pm
((sorry just realized i keep spelling the name wrong, its Volgograd not volograd))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:26 pm
Bianca looked at Joe for a moment, then lightly whacked his hand off of her shoulder with an ignignant sniff. "I'm twenty-two, older than yo uand therefore your senior. I say I'll rest when I'm damn well ready to.. qhich is either when I can no longer stand up or I'm dead," she said, crossing her arms. "I'm not saying that I'm willing to kill myself if it's not nessicary. The pillar blowing up thing will work, I'm sure." She watched as Patrick went off on his own, following him until he rapelled down. She let out an irritated huff, inable to follow him. "Stupid Patrick.." she mumbled, then decided to jsut stay where she was and keep the area clear until he came back. She took her rifle off of her shoulderbelt and looked around through the scope.  

Inkspills

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:47 pm
Patrick ran, hopping from the tops of the cars onto the next. He fired his SPAS, blowing a zombie's head off and sending another toppling over. He had to be quick. There were at least a good dozen of them he could see, no threat. but when you fought a mob, more came and surprised you. He coughed as he reached the center of the underground parking, damn, he needed rest. He reloaded a shell into his SPAS then looked around, hoping to find a way to bring the pillars down. His flashlight bathed a line of three delivery trucks in faint light. He looked around, there were some stone bricks that had collapsed laying on the ground. He blasted a nearby infected with his shotgun then grabbed the bricks in his arms, he talked into his mic, "Get clear of the lot, get into the hospital, now or you're all going to fall down with the parking lot." he ran to the trucks and bashed their windows open then tossed one of the bricks onto the gas pedal. He searched each one's compartment and luckily, found the keys. He put them in and got them ready to pull the ignition. He looked, the trajectory was good, it would clear out the pillars enough to bring the lot down. He turned the ignition of the first two on and then waited a moment before starting the third one, then he sprinted back to his rappelling line, blasting infected in his way...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:37 am
"Bianca! He's going to drop the lot! Get inside now!" Joe shouted to Bianca as she shot zombies as they entered the parking lot. He wanted to run out and grab her, but he only had one good arm and she would certainly put up a fight. Besides, he didn't think he would make it to her and back in time anyway.  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Inkspills

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:02 pm
Biana struggled with the desire to wait for Patrick and with her natural fight-or-flight response, in which the 'flight' option was dominant. Save her own skin or make sure Patrick was okay? Appearently.. her body decided that she'd had enough near-death experiences for the day, andher body basically acted on its own as she sprinted as quickly as she could out of the lot and over towards the hospital. She mentally cussed herself out for being such a chicken, and as she passed by Joe she grabbed him by his good arm and pulled him along.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:06 pm
Patrick scrambled up the pillar and onto the parking lot's ground level, he ran towards the Hospital doors as dozens of infected lurched towards him. He tripped and hit the ground hard, he coughed, dragging himself up as the infected got near to him. Then it hit. The pillars began crumbling and parts of the parking lot began to fall out randomly. He got up and ran for the doors. He looked behind him then back, then he swore. a meter or two had fallen out between him and the safe zone to get into the doors, he sprinted and leapt, his hands scrambling to grip the edge of the concrete...  

N for Notorious
Crew

Inkspills

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:50 pm
Bianca skidded to a stop at the sound of the explosion and whipped around i ntime to see it start to cruble. She saw P trick making his way towards them as the ground fell to pieces around him, and she quickly began to head back over to him, unable to just stand by. She screamed on the inside, seeing Patrick leap then barely grab the concrete. She sprinted and slid on her stomach, ignoring the pain in her stomach and side as she did. She grabbed his wrists as he grasped at the edge and smiled at him. "I've got you, Patty.. don't worry.." she said, breathing hard and trying to pull him up.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:53 pm
Kearo came up behind Bianca and knelt next to her, looking down at Patrick. "Let me give a hand, too." He held his hand down for Patrick to grab. "We'll get you up, man." He said to him.  

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:42 pm
Patrick scrambled to get a grip on the damaged pillar holding up the edge of the parking lot they were on. He smiled a bit when Bianca and Kearo grabbed his arms and started to help him up. With their help he got his foot in a groove in the pillar and was able to get back on top. He knelt down, heaving in breath. He looked up, his eyes a bit misty, "Thanks guys, I thought I was a goner."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:01 pm
Bianca smiled at Kearo when he came over and then looked back down at Patrick, holding onto his wrist tightly and helping him as he climbed up. She noticed hsi eyes misting over and was pretty sure hers were aswell. "Don't get all weepy on me, Patty. You'll make me cry," she said, chuckled softly and wiping her arm across her eyes. "No one gets left behind. You saved my a** once too.. I wasn't going to let you down." Bianca gave him a sudden tight hug, then stood up and helped both Kearo and Patrick to their feet. "Now let's get inside.. I'm pretty sure I'm bleeding.. again."  

Inkspills

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:12 pm
Kearo looked at her to see where the bleeding was coming from. He felt concerned for her. "They should bring the gurney out, walking will get your blood moving through your body faster. You've lost enough already."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:03 pm
(( just wanted to piont out that holy crap I missed alot))  

Pinoy_Operation

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:49 am
(Amen to that)

Joe ran inside and grabbed the gurney that Trip had been using and wheeled it over to Bianca awkwardly with his one hand..

"Help me get her on this thing you guys. Like Kearo said, the more she moves the more blood she'll lose," Joe said as he stopped the gurney in front of Bianca  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:06 am
For once, Bianca didn't fight back. She was feeling too light-headed and ill at this point to argue. The running, bleeding and worry-filled day had really worn her out. "I am perfectly capable of getting on here myself.." was the only slightly stubborn thing she was able to mumble as she hoisted herself up onto the gurney. She laid down on her back and shut her eyes with a yawn. "Just don't let one-arm push me back.. he'll make me fall.."  

Inkspills

MillionsKnives142

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:21 am
Trip walked to the gurney and looked down at Bianca "Well, guess i can wheel u there. I was a little late helping a little bit ago, but i can start my part again." he said as he held the end of the gurney. "So, where am I taking you B?" he said with a small smile.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games