Welcome to Gaia! ::

.::.Hetalia.::. ~Nations Gone WILD~

Back to Guilds

Hetalia Guild 

Tags: Hetalia, Roleplaying, Pictures 

Reply ~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}
Hetalia RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

High-functioning Ladykiller

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:46 am
Ivan was silent as the Lithuanian led him out into the rain. The rain was chill, soaking through his clothes swiftly. He didn't say a word; not when Toris turned to face him, nor when he was punched. He simply gave a slight stumble back before regaining his balance from the unexpected blow. He was too ill to start anything. His boss would be furious if he did.

The Russian didn't raise his hand to brush against the sore spot on his face. He knew it would be turning red. It might even possibly bruise due to his pale skin. It had been a long time since a punch truly hurt, except for the ones he had gained and reciprocated from the American. He just stared with his cold, empty eyes.

His eyes widened very slightly at the mention of a best friend. They defended each other? That made sense. The mention of how he would not defend someone stung him. It was if Toris believed that he could not possibly have any friends. Finally, Ivan said something.

"I could," he murmured, voice soft. "And did." He met the Lithuanian's eyes calmly. "For Natalia. She deserved it. She did. But is little sister. Have to protect her. Nobody else will."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:00 am

'Ah, yes. Your sisters... And just them alone, right? You don't give a damn for anyone else. ' Toris snapped, getting much more aggravated. Ivan wasn't responding to anything... And that was what the Lithuanian was aiming for. A reaction, just anything... Anything to make the Russian seem more human. He wanted to hurt him. He wanted to hurt him badly. The rain was chilling, though it did nothing to quell his fiery temper... he wasn't finished yet.

'Say something, already...! Come on, hit me back!' He urged, pushing Ivan rather roughly. 'Look at you... You can't even help yourself! And I bet I know why... You've no one, have you? You've got no one to help you. Not you, not your sisters... Not even that weird little communist lady-man that you're so fond of!' He knew that Ivan and Yao had been friends for a long, long time... And so, lashing out at the Chinese man was probably going to evoke some sort of reaction. And that was all Toris wanted... Even if Ivan hit him back, he'd know that he'd made some sort of impact.

'So where is he, then? Where is the little freak? You remember, we passed him in the corridor... He didn't even look at you...!' Toris grinned, though his eyes were as cold and empty as Ivan's. 'He must be ashamed to have a friend as worthless as you. You who were so invincible... No one could touch Mr. Ivan Braginsky, Mr Soviet...! And now look at you. You can't even hit back...! He'll not help you, I'm sure. Or is it she? I'm sure I don't as Hell know.'

His actions only began to sink in now. Toris knew that his superiors would be furious...! Starting a fight with Russia was suicide. Although Ivan didn't seem to want to fight, Toris knew that Yao wasn't going to be so forgiving... Although he wasn't here, it would only be a matter of time before he found out. And although the nation was short and feminine in stature, being apt in all forms of martial arts was scary enough to keep anyone from beginning any sort of brawl with him. And, despite them not being in a fight yet, Yao would defend Ivan.

'So, where is he, eh? Why's he not running out into the rain to save his pathetic friend?' He growled, though his fear began to ebb into his voice. He prayed that Yao wasn't going to come out into the rain... He didn't exactly want to get hurt here. 'Does he really have that much trust in you, or is it a lack of care? See... You, Ivan, will never have what I have in Feliks. He'd do anything to help me, even go up against Natalia, essentially going up against you, to help me. Would he do that for you? Is he doing that now?!' He glanced to and fro with a little nervousness.

'or maybe... Just maybe it's not him. Maybe he does care deeply for you... heck, I don't know why he would, but I suppose still being a communist shows how delusional he is. Maybe it's you that doesn't care about him, eh? Pfft. You deserve each other.' He stepped back, away from Ivan, though he never lost eye contact. 'But one thing is clear; I will not be pushed around by you anymore. Neither you, nor your cute little lapdog scare me or Feliks.'

----------

After the seventh bar, Yao was beginning to feel sickly rather than happier. He was sure it was meant to be working... Perhaps he had to get past this stage before reaching euphoria. All he knew was that he was beginning to feel the effects of a sugar high, and that was never a good sign... Not for someone as excitable as he was already.

One more bar, he decided. One more, and if the happiness wasn't hitting him then, he'd stop. Besides, he was running out of change, anyway... And the machine wouldn't accept notes. he couldn't read all of the text on the machine, but it was obvious by the lack of a slot big enough for a note to pass through.

Picking up the eighth bar from the machine, Yao disposed of all of the rubbish into the bin. He'd wanted to keep the brightly coloured wrappers, but they were uncomfortable and sticky in his pocket... Not only that, the constant rustle at every move was irritating, too. So, they had to go.

Unwrapping a little of the eighth bar, Yao nibbled on the corner as he drifted down the corridor, humming softly to himself. He'd promised himself that he'd just take a peek on what Toris and Ivan were doing, and then leave them be if no assistance was needed. They'd not even know he was there.

That was when he saw Toris push Ivan, and heard everything. Everything that was said to the Russian...

He felt a pang of pain sear through him at every word. How... How could Lithuania say those things? Of course, he wasn't at all worried about the bad names that Toris was flinging around, they were just petty. It was the accusations that stung, the claims that he -Yao- didn't care for Ivan in the way Toris and Feliks did for one another.

Ducking out of sight when Toris glanced around, the Asian swallowed. he couldn't just take this and say nothing. He couldn't let Ivan get abused like this, despite knowing that it would probably hurt the Russian's pride to be defended. Yao knew that Toris knew that Ivan couldn't explain himself well in English, so demanding such answers from him was unfair. In fact, this whole situation was unjustified.

Did he wait until it got too much? Or did he do what Toris claimed he would never do, and help?

It was the thin line between doing the right thing for himself, or doing the right thing for Ivan.

----------

Roderich decided not to answer. It was a bit of a stupid question; of course he'd dealt with him, for years. He'd watched Feliciano grow up (ignoring the fact that he believed the young nation to have been female) and had certainly dealt with him... Until everything around him had crumbled and he'd been left alone. The real reason why Roderich would not answer was due to that, and that alone. So, instead, he decided to divert the conversation a little, back to the nickname. 'Hm... makes me feel a little less valued, Gilbert.' he couldn't help but smile as he teased the ex-nation. 'And here I was, thinking I was the only one you'd given a cutesy nickname to... It's a knife in my heart, it truly is.' He chuckled a little, still not willing to let go of his happier mood. It was slipping, there was no doubt about that, but the aristocrat wanted to stay in this sunnier mood... It was pleasant.

Taking a sip of his tea, he was pleased to note that the temperature was now bearable, at least. However, it concerned him that Gilbert's voice had dropped to a softer tone... That surely meant that the subject was taboo. The Austrian didn't want to upset Gilbert, so he decided that it meant only one thing;

'I'm scared of fish.'

He'd have to tell the albino about his own fear, to cheer him up. he'd not ever told anyone else... Hungary knew of it, and when she had found out, she had laughed... Well. Not bursting with laughter, but Roderich was sure that he'd seen her hide a smile behind her hand.

'It's not just fish, either... It's anything that lives underwater.' He confessed, keeping his eyes planted firmly on the drink in his hand as the colour of his face deepened. Of course it was an embarrassing fear...! It wasn't as if a goldfish could kill him, but even the sight of one made his blood feel cold, goosebumps travel up his limbs, and fear seize his heart. A goldfish. Luckily, he was spared such a reaction when it came to cooked fish... As long as it still wasn't whole.

'Which is why I've never watched 'Jaws'. Just the thought of it makes me want to... Erk.' The aristocrat shuddered grimly, frowning. 'I know it's a classic, but... I can't watch things like that by myself. It's been gathering dust on my shelf for quite some time now... I can't even look at the box.'

Kimuri Linebeck

Keeaykeay

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:24 am

Opening his eyes at the announcement that the meeting was cancelled, Heracles just caught the American leaving the room. It just be true, then. Glancing around the room, the Greek gave a irritated look at the Turk sitting just a few seats away. Not in the mood for another 'game', the Mediterranean nation swiftly stood and left the room.

Stumbling across Corporal Cat in the corridor, Heracles smiled at scooped the animal up. In all the chaos between himself, the Russian and Yao, the adorable creature was forgotten. Which reminded him..he hadn't seen the pair of nations in the conference hall. Had they left already...without him? It wouldn't surprise him that much; undoubtedly the Russian wanted nothing more to do with him, and the Asian was sure to side with Ivan over him.

'Might aswell go home, then..' The Greek couldn't help but feel a little sadness as he walked down the corridor. Looking out into the rain in distaste as he walked round the last corridor, he once again covered the cat with his coat, walking as he did -

-and smashed into China. Making a short cry of surprise, he dropped the coat, but just managed to keep a hold on the cat, that was staring out in the rain with complete hate. Ignoring this, he looked down at the Asian, who seemed transfixed on the events that were occurring outside.

"Yao?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jumping slightly at the sudden appearance of the Spaniard, Bella smiled at her friend before returning his greeting with a kiss of her own. "Antonio! How nice of you to join us..I'm glad I got to see you before the meeting ended..which I think it has, hasn't it?" Watching the American leave the room, the Belgian sighed. It had really been a waste of time for them to come here..oh well. Smiling at the Spaniard and Italian fondly, she couldn't feel all that annoyed.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:11 am
Worry was shown in Feliks' eyes as Lithuania left the room with Ivan. Hopefully Toris wouldn't do anything....reckless. After hearing the American announce that the meeting was canceled, Feliks thought that maybe it would be best to just forget what had happend...put it behind them. Standing up from his chair and streaching, Feliks proceded to exit the room to find Toris. It didn't take long for him to find Yao peeking outside at what was going on, which clearly told Feliks that Toris and Ivan were outside. Hoping that nothing...bad had happened, Feliks exited the building to go and stand next to his best friend.
"Toris~ The meeting is, like, canceled, so we can, like, totally leave now." he said, not even glancing over at the Russian. Smiling gently at Toris, Feliks thought that it would probably be best to leave now...instead of sticking around and maybe making things worse.

Nini-Chan Desu

Shy Bunny

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:58 am
Ivan shivered slightly under Toris's ire. He didn't want to be at this meeting for exactly this reason. He was aware that many of the nations thought very poorly of him. Now, without the strength he used to have, few actually feared him enough to keep their comments to themselves. He truly disliked when people would insult him, or pick fights with him. It...well, it hurt.

A tear slid down his pale cheek, quickly being masked by the rain falling on his face. His eyes held a very slight tinge of sadness to them. But, he smiled through it. It was one of those smiles that contrasted so greatly with everything else that he looked quite insane, which probably wasn't too far off the mark.

"Do not speak bad of Yao," he murmured softly, ignoring everything else. He didn't care if Toris believed he was pathetic. It stung, yes, but he could deal with it. He didn't, however, appreciate the Lithuanian going after Yao simply because the Asian was around him.

Keeping his face downcast, he was silent when Poland began trying to convince Toris to leave.

{By the way: I don't know if anyone remembers, but in one of my posts as England I gave some light on the situation. Since London is in a bad storm, the airport is closed. Also, due to flooding, the city is shutting down. Thus, the nations are now stuck in London. >:3 Actually, the nations may be getting calls from their leaders or other people in the government telling them of this fact.}

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:35 pm
A blush tinged the albino's cheeks again. He was being really open today, but it was most likely due to the mixture of being ill and the medication. "C-cutesy?" he repeated, staring down into his cup as he tried to will his blush away. He could understand how 'Sunshine' could be considered a cute nickname, but 'Specs'? Beside, he used nicknames for nearly everyone. The only three he tended not to use nicknames for were Antonio, Francis and Arthur. Even then, he did have nicknames for them, too. There were no direct names in his phone, even.

Glancing back up, Gilbert blinked. "Fish?" He could definitely make a few comments about it, but he believed that he should probably hold his tongue.

Shrugging, he took a another sip of cocoa. "I've never seen Jaws, either. 'Tonio and Francis never want to watch anything even remotely scary," he elaborated.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

I Spain I
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:15 pm
Flashing the Belgian a cheerful smile, Antonio ignored the oppressive feeling the rain was placing upon him. It was like a physical force creeping behind him and causing a feeling of dread to cast itself over him. He gave a soft chuckle when Bella kissed his cheek in return.

"I didn't see you when I came in," he admitted, still smiling.

At her next comment, he blinked. "Ended? Um... I wasn't listening, so..." A light blush tinged his cheeks. He hadn't noticed the American claim the meeting over, which wasn't something overly surprising. He rarely listened to America. In fact, he tended to listen to England more often, which was saying something. After all, he really despised the Englishman.

About to say something to Lovino, he was cut off by the ring of his phone. A gentle, light-hearted Spanish guitar string filled the air and he fished the red cell phone from his pocket. "Hello?" he answered in Spanish. If it was someone who didn't know Spanish (Heaven forbid), he could simply switch to English. He didn't have to, though, as it was his government.

Listening carefully with a few neutral remarks of his own, Antonio hung up and shook his head slightly. "Si, Bella. Appears the meeting was canceled. My boss got a two bedroom hotel room for Lovi and I. Want to bunk with us? I could sleep on the couch. The airport is closed, so we're stuck here..." He took another glance out at the rain, making sure to remember to keep the slight depression from reaching his face or eyes.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:37 pm
Sighing at the turn out of the nonexistent meeting, as it now was, Ludwig was about to get to his feet and bid the Italian farewell when his phone rang. Unlike most nations, it was just a simple ring, like that of a regular house phone.

"Hello, Ludwig speaking," he answered briskly in German. He raised an eyebrow at the message the government official passed on to him, giving a soft sigh and rubbing his temples with his free hand. "Understood," he replied, still in German. He hung up and stared down at the table for a moment before dialing his brother's number.

If the meeting was canceled due to the storm, he supposed that Gilbert and Roderich had need to know. Especially since his brother was staying with the Austrian while Ludwig was unable to be there. This entire day seemed to be a disaster.

*Dark's way of using a different language is very handy! I am stealing it.. XD*

I Spain I
Vice Captain

Kreepy-Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:37 pm
"hmm?" Lovino questioned, his head turning back, he tried to calm his voice noting on the slight annoyed pitch.

Craning his neck Lovino looked out the large window and spotted the two Nordic nations.
Just like Sweden and Finland. He mentally laughed before turning back to Bella.
"I'm sure they are not aware that anybody is watching, Signora!" he replied waving one hand to comfort the blonde, the sight had actually surprised him, but the fact now was to calm down Belgium.

As Antonio sat next to the blonde and they exchanged pleasantries Lovino mostly ignored them until his name, and hotel was mentioned in the same sentence.
"Yes," he agreed "wont you?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:39 pm
"oh, well what ever shall I do now that I'm stuck in London with no place to go?" the Frenchman smirked as he got off the phone with his boss, the last part was an obvious lie, his bosses would never allow him to stay in a different county without someplace to stay, but his next 'victim' didn't need to know that.

Standing up Francis carefully picked up his suitcase, it held the key to his next move. Normally, he would have stopped to harass as many people as possible before leaving, but for now he had his mind made up and waved down a taxi before purring the address he memorized long ago.

Knocking one fist politely on the Englishman's door Francis stood in the rain, he knew that Arthur would resist his entrance, but he had brought drinks for a reason.

Kreepy-Kitten

Kreepy-Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:46 pm
((sorry i haven't posted lately, too much time at doctors and such, plus school, plus laziness after all thats done, sorry, i'll try not to let it happen again))
Finland looked around for Sweden, the nation had left after Matthias and Sindre, bug he had recently gotten a call from his boss about the room arrangements and his family was nowhere in sight.

"Su-San," he muttered to himself now turning to see if he could find his son at his side, the chance was slim, the boy was probably somewhere causing trouble.

------------------------

Lilli moved back to her brother seeing as Ms. Hungary seemed to be slightly out of it. She stood and moved the few spaces to the right and settled herself in, looping her Han with Vash's.

"Big Bruder, are we going to go home....?" she was cut of by the sound of multiple cell phone going off, she wondered what was happening.

(ohhey, i found out how to put two posts in one thingy with different colours))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:08 am

Glancing around at Heracles, Yao grimaced. This really was not the time to start this again... As much as he was fond of the Greek, now was the worst time for him to appear. 'Shhh...!' He turned to watch, finding this to be too painful to ignore any more. Now that Poland had gone out, Yao was only too keen to follow.

There was no way he'd let Ivan suffer anymore, even if it meant upsetting the Russian by intervening.

'I concur with Poland. Back down.' Yao stood behind the Lithuanian, meeting the fearful gaze with a cold look in his eyes as the man wheeled around. 'I won't pretend that I heard nothing. Lap-dogs can bite, Lithuania... So I'd make yourself scarce before I do.'

Watching the man take his advice and drag Poland away with him, Yao sighed heavily. Now he'd have to deal with Russia's reaction to his interference. Ivan had told him that he didn't want him worrying... But the Asian couldn't help it. 'Ivan...' His softened tone was almost drowned out by the rain, so he stepped closer. It was then that he noticed the reddened mark on his friend's face, and his concern deepened.

So, Toris had hit him.

But Yao couldn't exactly chase after him; it would only prolong the situation. So for now, he'd keep it marked in his mind... Either way, the Lithuanian wasn't going to get away with it.

Letting out a soft, slightly quivered breath, he pulled out his hairtie, tilting his face a little upwards to allow the rain to soothe him. It would calm his anger... He hated losing control of himself. He would wait until it was an appropriate time to do something about Toris... but for now, Ivan's wellbeing was much more important than unleashing his own fury.

His gaze returned to his friend, whom he approached. 'Ivan... Look up, aru.' He murmured, reaching to tilt the nation's face so that he could see the mark properly, and then meet Ivan's eyes. 'Is no need to worry so... Meeting cancelled, so can leave?' He attempted to speak Ivan's native tongue, hoping that his sentences were coherent enough for the Russian to understand him. He just didn't want to speak in a language that Heracles could understand... So he'd not understand what was going on.

'Come. Is best if go, aru.' Leaning to gently touch the red mark with his warm fingertips, he sighed. There had been no real reason to pick on Ivan like that, and to say those things he had. It had stung a little to hear himself being called creepy, a lap-dog... And it was a little low of the Lithuanian to pick at his sex ambiguity. After all, it wasn't his fault that he did look feminine... It was either that, or cut his hair short. And he liked his hair. What had hurt more, however, was the Baltic's summary of Ivan. He wasn't pathetic... Not at all. It had taken alot to bring the Russian down, and there was nothing to be ashamed of in that.

Shaking his head a little to dispel those thought, Yao took Ivan's hand in his own, squeezing gently.

----------

That had been frightening. First, Feliks appeared out of nowhere... And he'd feared for his best friend's safety. He hadn't cared as to whether Ivan lashed out at him for his cruel words, but he didn't want for Poland to take any of the blame. And even still, before he could say a word, Yao had appeared too... The only man that Toris had prayed not to see. So, when given the option to leave, the Lithuanian was only too glad to take it, taking Feliks' hand before fleeing the situation, heart hammering.

After a little while, he slowed down, panting heavily. It hurt... The stomach pains had gotten quite extreme, and he was now doubled over and short of breath. 'I... I hit him.' He muttered with a little hoarseness in his voice, looking up at Feliks with a glimmer of fright in his eyes. 'And... I... I shouted... Because he... He... Oh God. Hail a taxi so we can... get outta here.'

Pausing, Toris heard the faint trill of his phone. So, he'd had it all along... And hadn't needed to go to the phonebox before. Mentally cursing the day, he straightened up, answering. 'Lithuania speaking...' He panted.

So they'd not heard just yet of his stupid actions. That was good... But also not. His superiors would find out sooner or later... But it seemed that they had called merely to tell him that there was no way of getting back to his home that day, and that he'd had a hotel room booked for him. 'Understood... A-ah. No, I don't have any English money on me... B-but Poland's here with me. I'll be fine. I don't mind not eating...'

'Yes, yes. Okay. By the way, if you get any calls from anyone sounding remotely chinese... Can you tell them I'm out? Permanently? N-no, I'll tell you later... O-oh dear. No! No, please. Y-you'll find out anyway... O-okay. Bye.' Toris hung up, swallowing. 'I've been given directions to a hotel. Seems that we're not getting to your house tonight, Feliks...' He frowned, straightening up as much as possible.

----------

'Haha, oh, you're no fun at all. I'm only joking about the cutesy thing... I'm sure there's better nicknames that would suit me if you really were meaning it affectionately.' The aristocrat prodded playfully, drinking a little more of his alcohol-laced tea with an exhaled breath of contentment. 'Ah well. I suppose 'honey' or 'dear' will have to do, eh, snookums?' Indeed, it was fun to toy with the ex-nation, but there had to be a limit, of course. Too much teasing could only cause upset.

'On the fish thing, however, I kid you not.' Roderich did wish he was joking on that matter, but unfortunately for him, not. 'I can't stand them. It's not a dislike, it's a genuine phobia... I can't remember the name, but I'm a sufferer.' He took another idle sip of his tea, musing on the matter further.

That is, until the Frenchman's name registered in his head. He bristled, eyes narrowing just a little. 'Ah... Francis. Tell me, how is he?' He forced a slight smile, taking a heavier draught of his tea until it was gone. 'And will you tell him to stop taking photos of me, please? I've got a drawer full of those both Ludwig and I have confiscated from him.' He shivered a little. How had Francis managed to get so many photos? Some were when he was sleeping, too... And that was creepy. Very creepy.

'Perhaps we could watch Jaws together, later. It may be a laugh, who knows?' Switching the subject again, he placed the cup on the kitchen counter. 'Would you like another cocoa after that one?'

Kimuri Linebeck

Keeaykeay

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:04 am

Anger boiled up in Heracles at the Chinese man's reaction to his appearance. So it was like that, was it? Picking up his coat, the Greek attempted to calm himself by concentraiting on the cat in his arms. He wasn't going to let Yao affect him anymore. Deciding to call a taxi to the airport, he fished his phone out of his coat pocket. Half-way through dialling the numbers, however, the cell began to ring.

"Hello?" It wasn't Kiku calling, so Heracles assumed that it would be a Greek speaker on the other end. Sure enough, it was his government, informing him that the meeting had been cancelled, and that arrangements had to have been made for him to stay in London. Making a mental note of the address of the hotel in his mind, the Greek thanked them before hanging up. 'So it seems I have to stay in London...perhaps I could check up on Kiku before I head to my hotel.' Deciding this was a good plan, the Mediterranean nation found the Japanese man's name in his contacts, and pressed the 'Call' button.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, I wouldn't want to be of any incovenience.." 'But I don't have any choice, my government haven't rung me yet...' "But if the two of you are sure, then I'll gladly stay with you. It'll be just like old times!" About to inquire how far the hotel was from here, Bella was interrupted by the sound of her own phone. Answering it, she was unsurprised to hear the sound of her own government on the other end. "Yes, I know it's been cancelled, and don't worry, I have my own accommodation arranged." Outlining her plans in Dutch, the Belgian could tell her government wasn't too surprised when they heard she was staying with the Spaniard. Ending the call, she smiled at the two other nations. "My government told me to ring them if there is any problem with me staying with you two, ok?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:08 am
Eyes widening a bit, Ivan was startled when the Asian suddenly appeared. He opened his mouth to say something, most likely to tell Yao to stop, but he couldn't get a sound out. Toris had said that best friends defended each other. Then, Yao was defending him because they were best friends.

He watched, face still downcast, as the Lithuanian dragged Poland away from them. His wet hair was falling to cover his eyes. The only thing evident was the slight, sad yet insane smile still on his lips.

He lost that smile when Yao tilted his face up, showing the slight sadness in his eyes and the red mark from where Toris had hit him.

"N-no. I have to go to Natalia. I told her that I would be back," he murmured, somewhat confused about why the Asian was speaking in Russian. However, there was probably a point to it, so he would play along. He just made sure to speak slower and clearly so it would be easier for Yao to decipher.

"Don't be mad at Toris." He didn't know why he had said that, but now that he had, he'd best elaborate. "Ah, I mean... He went through Hell because of me. He must have hit a boiling point. Don't be mad, please," he whispered. He didn't want Toris to be in trouble for standing up for himself.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games