Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Theif Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moving this rp into a guild of our own?
  Yea!
  Nuu!
  I don't... really... care...
View Results

Rurik_16

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:18 pm
Kuro lay on the floor of the theater. He hadn't spoken or moved for a long time. The lack of interaction with others left his mind to wander, and he began to think he was going insane. His eyes remained fixed on the same spot on the roof.

((.. had to post something))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:45 pm
Tao streached out his arms and torso when he heard a quick tapping. Looking up he smiled under his mask and saw his little brother running up to meet him. Tao remembered that he had training to do with him and his mood lightened. It was even better because he had absolutely nothing else to do and no thoughts to bother him at the moment.  

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:17 am
Rurik_16
Kuro lay on the floor of the theater. He hadn't spoken or moved for a long time. The lack of interaction with others left his mind to wander, and he began to think he was going insane. His eyes remained fixed on the same spot on the roof.

((.. had to post something))

Out of the corner of the room, inside a concealed area in the shadows, as they were many of in the theatre, a presence could be felt, a calm aura, and soft breaths could be heard. Short, and high pitched, like a child?s almost.

"Kuro?" the voice said softly to the melancholy ninja, "It's you, hmm? And no one else is here. I must admit..."

The mysterious voice stopped for a moment, taking a breath and continuing.

"...while I may doubt your uninterest in the 'bearer' it's rather refreshing. Unlike the others, I somehow doubt you'll pester me with questions and accusations."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:31 pm
Aoki didn't even need to move, quickly, she threw it on over her original clothes, and took a while, but was able to fix it up as it had been before. She scowled at her sister, but she understood where she was coming from.

"Shinobu-onee! I don't want it to get wet! Look over there, a storm is heading out way, and silk takes HOURS to dry. I can keep up in this, I just don't want to slow myself down because I'm soaking wet."

Aoki pointed to the dark clouds far away from where they were. Dark grey and menicing, it slowly slinked through the sky , bring with it flashing lightning and heavy rains. She watched it move slightly, but still towards thier direction.

"Now, nobody wants their good clothes to get wet, well, at least I don't." Aoki said with puppy eyes, clinging to her white fur boa and Suki's golden scarf. "Oh, and Suki gave us a good luck charm! Isn't he sweet? He's such a good friend." Aoki sighed happily, pressing the blanket against her cheek. "Yay, it's like a friend coming with you."

Tsubasa Reservoir

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:36 pm
"Cute, puppy-love, but honestly Aoki-chan. You made the outfits yourself. Besides, a real theif works just as well, dispite the odd stacked against them. This'll train you for tougher times. Times we all know sooner or later." he replied matter-of-factly.

She bent down to her sister's level and smiled, patting her on the head.

"And thankyou, Aoki-chan, for the outfit, I rather like mine as well."

Shinobu turned and began to walk, not a particularily fast past, but a stride that was definitely hinting that she was beginning to leave then.

"Besides, a good thief could jump between the raindrops."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:58 pm
"You kidding?" Aoki gaped, walking beside her sister. "That would be hienous!" Aoki's eyes widened at the thought of dashing between raindrops. "Woah... If I could do that..."

Turning to see the theater fade off, she waved to nobody in particular, and spun around, quickly catching up the few feet she lost twirling.

"So, Shinobu-onee, where are we going? Your the only person that knows anything about what we're doing. Pleeaaase let me in on it!" Aoki chimmed, giving her sister the puppy-dog eyes of DOOM.

Tsubasa Reservoir

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:09 pm
"You are in on it, Aoki-chan. I'm thinking of this mission as your... coming out, in the eyes of one who has earned the right to participate on a mission os such a serious level." Shinobu replied, cintinuing to walk as the two rounded a bend in the worn path that led to the theatre.

"We're going to the city of amarante." she said, in reply to Aoki's other question. "The city of the flower that never fades, I'll warn you, it's large, and there are quite a good few of rivaling theif guilds that would love to get their hands on one of the legendary immortal theives. So keep on your guard. In this mission, our goal will definitely not be to kill, so we will refrain from unesecessary deaath."

Shinobu stopped for a second to catch her breath, and then, in the dense wood, get her bearings, before starting again.

"I'm not exactly sure what we'll be trying to theive, but our mission is to seek out a rare objects, I don't think the taking of lives in needed."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:12 pm
"Even if it isn't needed, it may be mandatory depending on what we're doing Onee-chan. Just have to find your hard-center and kick their butts." Aoki just grinned. "Plus, fighting is a way to release buit up energy. I hate a lot of that right now, it's like I'm on sugar, except a LIFE TIMES worth!" She said, vibrating slightly from energy.

((Like CRACK man! @_@ ))

"Wooo!!!" Aoki shouted, running circles around her sister, even while Shinobu was walking. "Freaking out! Yay, mission time, freak out!" She laughed, doing a weird little dance you would probebly see me do now.

((CRACK ADDICT!))

Aoki though about things she needed to do. She had closed her window, locked her window, locked her bed room and cleaned it. She said bye to Suki and there wasn't anybody else except...

'Crap!'

Aoki smaked herself in the forehead. Even if her other friend was probebly day dreaming, she was careless enough to forget Koh.

'Man... That sucks! he's gonna have to figure out I'm gone sooner or later. Or, if he's an idiot he won't relize I'm gone.'

Aoki laughed and twirled around agaian, trying to skim off some of the extra energy she had accumulated.

"Awsome, I'm good enough to go on a dangerous mission. Sweet deals."

(('Kay, I had TO much fun with that post. XD ))

Tsubasa Reservoir

The Jashu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:43 pm
Vanslaz
Tao streached out his arms and torso when he heard a quick tapping. Looking up he smiled under his mask and saw his little brother running up to meet him. Tao remembered that he had training to do with him and his mood lightened. It was even better because he had absolutely nothing else to do and no thoughts to bother him at the moment.
Suki was prancing towards Tao with his arms stretched like in one of those cheesy ruinitation clips on T.V. But the moment was shot down with a crash when Suki tripped over his midnight black cloak and slammed into the ground. He collected himself quickly and returned to his resolute posture as he dusted himself off. Suki had always wanted to impress Tao, and being a clutz would surely not be aiding his way to recognition. Approaching him upright, straight, and with a resilliant appearance, he let let out a soft, "Hello Tao-san, where have you been all this morning?," Suki tried as hard as he could to repeal any sort of rudeness or mockery in his tone.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:22 am
As Tao watched Suki approach him he sad down gently on the ground and waited patiently. His face twisted slightly when Suki fell but then faded into a soft chuckle as Tao continued to watch. "Ah, I had a few things on my mind. I just needed a little personal meditation." He got up slowly and once again streached out any muscles with even a small amount of stiffness. "Are you busy at the moment? Or shall we train for a little while?"  

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:32 am
Shinobu rolled her eyes and shook her head slowly at Aoki's behaviour. She often had such a hard time figuring out whether to treat Aoki like a child or not, and, what was even harder, was trying to see which Aoki rather'd be treated as. Aoki acted as as child, and certainly appeared to be, but it was well known that Aoki was far beyond such frivolous years, and, logically, shouldn't act in such a way. Not to mention how Aoki played up to being a child all the time, but, when shown affection as a lower-class than her elder, aka, her sister, Aoki seemed annoying and repulsed at many times.
In any case, Shinobu wasn't fond of silly antics.
"Cut it out, Aoki-chan." Shinobu said bluntly. "You shame the other thieves."
Than after a moment of listening to what she'd said, not bearing to look down to her sisters facem afriad of what emotion she may be showing, she added on. "We want to make them proud..."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:38 pm
['Aint no such thing as too much fun, Tsu.]  

Edaniel
Crew

Rurik_16

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:45 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:44 pm
Lightning began to flash overhead, sending peals of thunder rolling across the sky. Large, fat drops began to pelt Yue's bare face and arms... sensations that her mind translated into her dreaming world. The same dreams as always, the ones she always feared. Sweet, tranquil days, followed endlessly by crimson carnage, bodies ripped open and limbs torn to pieces. The faces were familiar, but that was only because she saw them every night. Outside of her tortured mind, a particularly loud crack of thunder sundered the early morning sky, and as if it ripped apart the heavens itself, water began to fall torrentially, quickly soaking the sleeping girl to the bone.

Inside her head, Yue was crying over a particularly mangled body, when a malevolent force loomed behind her. She whipped around quickly to see a glowering pair of red eyes peering out at her from a dark face. At the same moment, the loud crack from the sky above her rumbled through the sky, and Yue sat bolt upright and wideyed, screaming loudly. Her high-pitched wail ripped her throat raw and lifted almost louder than the storm above.

She sat in the muddy grass, panting as she slowly grasped where exactly she was. Picking herself stiffly off of the ground, she brushed her sodden clothes futilly. Great... another pair of clothes simply ruined, she grumbled internally, trying desperately to just forget the nightmare. As she looked down at her clothes, she realized that as wet as she was, her airy garments were rather... revealing. Even by Yue's loose standards. Her pale cheeks, already flushed from fatigue turned an even brighter crimson. I'd probably get terribly sick if it weren't for my... condition she mused to herself.

Covering herself up rather pathetically with her hands, she made her way carefully to the front doors. She slipped on the marble steps while she was opening the heavy front doors, twisting her ankle cruelly, but the stab of pain was barely noticeable in its swift passing. She finally managed to get the doors open and slipped inside. Making her way carefully to her room, she hoped fervrently that no one saw her exposed state on the way.

Kelwyn

Gracious Gaian

9,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Citizen 200

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:25 am
She heard the person coming through the front doors, waited until they passed on, and started up again.

"I seek disinterest. Quiet, if you will, Kuro." she said solemnly, remaining in her hidden position, not yet comfortable of confident enough to emerge. "I'm so sick of everyone here... all so surprised by this news of the 'bearer', they sohuld already know. How insolent... well... regardless of knownledge, you, Kuro, don't seem to care much... and... I cannot stay outside, the storm that's on the horizon will no be a pleasant one... so I am seeking you, one who will most certainyl not be bothersome with questions and accusation."

The Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games