Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Games and Contest Spot.
ChronoSpark's Phat Azz Contest Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 469 470 471 472 473 474 ... 809 810 811 812 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a virgin?
  No...*coughyescough*
  Nope
  WTF is your freaking problem? Jerk
View Results

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:31 pm
Wingly Princess
ChronoSpark

o.o..that's not too much. ^^ you can make that in a few days if you put your mind to it XD

Exactly. x3 You're a DOLL, btw. <33 -hugz-

^^; *hugs back* no problem...i wish i had more money to give, but i needs my money for the giveaways and stuff here... i think i'm gonna go do that raffle in a second, too... =P  
Toasty321 rolled 8 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 2, 4, 5, 3, 2, 1 Total: 20 (8-48)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:31 pm
Simple is always here, he is always watching..listening. ninja

Anyway....
domokun  

Toasty321

Simp!e
Captain

Liberal Enabler

9,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:33 pm
Wingly Princess

Simple?! gonk When did you get here?? blaugh
I have been on for awhile, but at some other threads. Why ya missed meh?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:33 pm
ChronoSpark
Simp!e
Toasty321
IceFantasy
Simp!e
Toasty321
No i'm just messing around yay.

@chrono Well, i just went to the bathroom, i have a turkey sandwhich, and i have a pepsi, I'm good to go.

rofl
Well I hope that you washed your hand before making that sandwich.

I was thinking the same thing blaugh

Yes..yes i did, why would i eat something that is like an orgasm in my mouth without washing my hands first?

That's just silly
Well there are some who don't.

*shrug* o.o.. i don't...wash my hands before every time i eat, i mean XD!! LMFAO! i've done my research, and there's not enough germs on the floor to do anything bad to you >.> the 10 second rule is, in actuality, the 24-hour rule XD

That I did not know ...
did you know that there are more germs on a public escalator handrail then a public toilet eek  

IceFantasy
Crew

Toasty321

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:35 pm
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
Simp!e
Toasty321
IceFantasy

Yes..yes i did, why would i eat something that is like an orgasm in my mouth without washing my hands first?

That's just silly

*shrug* o.o.. i don't...wash my hands before every time i eat, i mean XD!! LMFAO! i've done my research, and there's not enough germs on the floor to do anything bad to you >.> the 10 second rule is, in actuality, the 24-hour rule XD

That I did not know ...
did you know that there are more germs on a public escalator handrail then a public toilet eek

Well...yeah.. thats pretty obvious i assumed..

More people actually use the escalator handrail then the public toilets

It's common sense.  
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
Simp!e
Toasty321
IceFantasy

That's just silly

That I did not know ...

yes, i did, actually..o.o i know so much useless knowledge it's pathetic. but i guess the stuff concerning germs and whatnot is kinda good, cuz i don't freak out about "unclean" places, you know? XD ...maybe part of that is due to living in cities, too .__.; ...that's also not to say that i live in dirt >.>; my house is quite clean and beautiful, thank you XD!! LOL!  

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

IceFantasy rolled 8 6-sided dice: 6, 4, 4, 5, 3, 6, 6, 3 Total: 37 (8-48)

IceFantasy
Crew

Wingly Princess
IceFantasy
Toasty321
IceFantasy
Simp!e
Toasty321

@chrono Well, i just went to the bathroom, i have a turkey sandwhich, and i have a pepsi, I'm good to go.

rofl

That's just silly
Cause some people are disgusting ...
*shudders at the thought of how many men I have seen NOT wash their hands*

Tis true!! Boys are grody. x3

That they are ... yep yep ... no doubt about it ...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:37 pm
Simp!e
Wingly Princess

Of course I did. whee

@Chrono
Naw, it's cool. You donate and whatnot enough as it is, you generous boy, you. xD

K i D D__xx

Simp!e
Captain

Liberal Enabler

9,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Wingly Princess
IceFantasy
Toasty321
IceFantasy
Simp!e
Toasty321

rofl

That's just silly
Cause some people are disgusting ...
*shudders at the thought of how many men I have seen NOT wash their hands*

Tis true!! Boys are grody. x3
Not meh. I wash my hands everytime before I eat anything.  
IceFantasy rolled 8 6-sided dice: 4, 2, 6, 2, 4, 2, 6, 4 Total: 30 (8-48)
Toasty321
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
Simp!e
Toasty321
IceFantasy

That's just silly

That I did not know ...

It's common sense.

Yeah but theres more "poop" germs on those handrails then the toilet seats ... thats just gross gonk  

IceFantasy
Crew

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:39 pm
Wingly Princess
Simp!e
Wingly Princess

Of course I did. whee

@Chrono
Naw, it's cool. You donate and whatnot enough as it is, you generous boy, you. xD

^^;; ok..thanks *kissies*

@Ice: .__.;; yes...it's nasty.. LOL!  
Toasty321 rolled 8 6-sided dice: 6, 6, 3, 5, 6, 4, 1, 1 Total: 32 (8-48)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:40 pm
IceFantasy
Toasty321
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
Simp!e

That I did not know ...

It's common sense.

Yeah but theres more "poop" germs on those handrails then the toilet seats ... thats just gross gonk

They ment germs in general....
Yes people like to sit at the top of the thing, poop on the rail, and try to see if it will slide all the way down without falling off...  

Toasty321

K i D D__xx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:40 pm
IceFantasy

ROFL! Poop germs. xD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:41 pm
Toasty321
IceFantasy
Toasty321
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
Simp!e

That I did not know ...

It's common sense.

They ment germs in general....
Yes people like to sit at the top of the thing, poop on the rail, and try to see if it will slide all the way down without falling off...

o.m.f.g.... that is SO WRONG...*pictures someone doing that in his head*...x___X WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD?!?!  

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

IceFantasy rolled 8 6-sided dice: 6, 4, 4, 2, 5, 2, 6, 2 Total: 31 (8-48)

IceFantasy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:41 pm
ChronoSpark
IceFantasy
ChronoSpark
Simp!e
Toasty321
IceFantasy

That's just silly

That I did not know ...

yes, i did, actually..o.o i know so much useless knowledge it's pathetic. but i guess the stuff concerning germs and whatnot is kinda good, cuz i don't freak out about "unclean" places, you know? XD ...maybe part of that is due to living in cities, too .__.; ...that's also not to say that i live in dirt >.>; my house is quite clean and beautiful, thank you XD!! LOL!

I know I lot of useless infomation too ... I try not to dwell on the whole germ things ... they are every where and there is nothing you can do about it ... just live with it ... just dont touch those freaking escalator handrails gonk ... I would never accuse you of living in anything else ... *looks around my own place* no comment here xd  
Games and Contest Spot.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 469 470 471 472 473 474 ... 809 810 811 812 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games