Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Claim your pet/slave here
Forest! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:10 pm
"For one you just made a creater in the forest and thats what brought me out here." Miranda made her eyes into peircing slits, "And mabey i should fight you i have been meaining to test my streanght for a long time." Miranda's eyes turened blue as she felt her claws itching to come out and she let them showing her sharp teeth as she always did even though she is a girl she still can fight like a man thats why masters in the past have never want to keep her beacuse of her sharp attitude when it comes to fighting.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:13 pm
[[I hope my first post is okay LilMissPet I tried my hardest.]]

Vixxy was asleep beneath a tree humbly soking in heat in the air around her to keep warm. Her long white tail swishing around her. Sure she could have gone home to the city, but there was as much freedom there as there was in jail. She hated it. Plus the noise was too much for her fragile ears. She often came to the forgets to get some quiet and hopefully not too much company from dangerous animals.

xXHalibel The 3rdXx

SerithFenrisulfr

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:28 pm
A dozen or so dryads appeared from trees surrounding the crater. they gave a threatening glare at Kiam as they summoned a wall of massive roots between Miranda and Kiam. "we cannot have the two of you destroying the forest. it is home to many creatures and we will not allow you to bring any danger to them." their eyes were glowing a lush shade of green matching the canopy of leaves in the forest. the root wall split and pushed the two father apart from eachother. three of the dryads each summoned an earth golem as they that sat idle next to them in case they would be needed.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:34 pm
Miranda was so in th mood at that moment she burst through the wall that was pushing her and ran at Kiam.

(sorry wrong name woops geeze i am tierd)  

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

Tamara Pawpad
Captain

Shirtless Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:39 pm
Lincesa made her way to a mouse and dragged it to the ground killing it instantly. Her collars jingled right after she had caught it. She finished eating it and looked down at her collar's. "Curseuve things." She started to gnaw on the ring trying to get it off so Master's would not know she was a slave.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:57 pm
((Ah nothing like abi of slaughter -w-))
The young foxling awoke still in the spring, hidden behind some rocks. he crawled up onto one of them and crossed his legs with a yawn. he then looked at his pruny body and laughed abit.  

CavemanFTI

CavemanFTI

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:03 pm
Tybalt decided he'd bathed more then long enough then jumped to shore and grabbed his light pants. he slipped them on and stretched abit. "Mmm" he said looking around and had to get some food. He went off into the forest in search of anything to eat.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:17 pm
Jack strolled casually through the depths of the forest. Despite his elegant state of dress, his walk was casual and unassuming. If there were any malicious forces within this forest, Jack didn't appear to be concerned in the least. It was almost as though he were daring any of the wilder forces in the woods to come after him, as though it were nothing more than a game. And really, it was. The most effective predators, after all, were the ones who were able to hide their capabilities until the proper moment to employ them upon their prey.  

Jack_Hawksmoor

Tamara Pawpad
Captain

Shirtless Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:21 pm
Lincesa smelt someone near. She let out a low growl as she trotted towards the scent to investigate. She was hoping she would catch sight of the person in time to hide herself but ended up walking right into him. She looked up at him and backed away still in her fox form.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:26 pm
Tybalt jumped into the trees silently and found an fruit to munch on. he reclined in the tree and ate the fruit happily. He prefered meat but anything was good in his mind. He was soon done a few peices of fruit and dropped the cores to the forest floor.  

CavemanFTI

-Isabella the Dream-

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:32 pm
Calypso walked slowly through the forest, her blond hair falling straight down her back. She was tugged gently on the collar on her neck, in attempts to remove it. After a while, she came to a small creek that ran between the trees. Looking down at her ragged light brown clothes and dirty body, she shrugged and dipped her toes into the water. Smiling in contentment and the idea of a good bath, she stripped off her outer clothing and dunked her body into the waist deep water.
'Been a long time...Wonder if water will get this thing off...'

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:36 pm
Tybalt relaxed in the tree, his fox ears witching happily from a full belly. he stretched out slowly and cracked his knuckles before jumping sown from the tree again and heading through the forest slowly. His tail swished slowly behind him and he just noticed a collar around his neck. "When did..." he asked himself grabbing it and yanking it. It didn't break and he let out an angry growl. Someone must of slipped it on him as he slept.  

CavemanFTI

CavemanFTI

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:44 pm
He growled lowly and tugged more on the collar but all he got for his efforts was the back of his neck rubbed raw. He panted and growled as he walked, fists clenched.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:51 pm
THe blond sighed, dunking her head back into the water to get her hair wet. She tosed the soaked strands out of her green eyes and began to gently run her fingers along the edges of the collar, searching for any sign of ppulling it off while she still had the chance. When she found none, she groaned in frustration, the creek water bubbling slightly from her anger.
'If I don't get this off soon, some so called Master will come along and claim me...'

-Isabella the Dream-

CavemanFTI

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:58 pm
Tybalt went back to the one place he knew in the forest, the hotspring. Maybe he'd be able to find the one who put the collar on him and get it taken back off. He sighed and walked around the lake, angry and unamused.  
Claim your pet/slave here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games