Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clipped Wings

Back to Guilds

Master/Slave RP 

Tags: Master, Slave, Simi-literate, Wings, Clipped Wings 

Reply Master/Slave Role Play
Welcome to Clipped Wings - OPEN for business! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:03 pm
Raven sighed and bent down to the two slaves level and looked Kyoko, "i know you want to go home but, there is nothing that can be done about that. I'm sorry to say but your father left you. I am giving you the option to come with me, and not be abused like you were...or you can stay here and wait to see if someone else will come and possibly do worse then what your father did." she told her, then she looked at Skara, "you care very much about others, that is rare in any slave i've seen."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:37 pm
Skara

Her singing stopped abruptly as Raven bent down near her and Kyoko. Her eyes fluttered open as she began to talk. Letting her grip slacken on Kyoko. She turned to look at Raven as she talked to her. A happy smile played on her lips as Raven finished talking.

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:54 pm
Raven gave a small smile and tilted her head, "i wonder, why is it that you are being sold back to the shop?" she asked not really to concerned, just wanting to know if she should keep her guard up with her. She brushed back some of her hair and kept her crimson eyes on Skara trying to think of why she would be sold back to the shop,  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:09 pm
Skara

Skara looked at Raven in curiosity. She gazed deeply into her eyes trying to figure out what she was thinking. She cocked her head and cautiously asked "What?"

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:19 pm
"there's no need to use caution, i was just thinking of why you are being sold back to the shop thats all." Raven told her looking away from the girls eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:43 pm
Skara

She cocked her head, curious why she would wonder something like that. She contemplated it for a while before replying "I guess he just didn't really like me." She smiled. The man holding her leash crouched down and asked "So do you want her, cause I would really like to get going?"

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:49 pm
Raven sighed and looked at the man, "yes i would like her, you may leave now." she repiled taking the leash from the man, "how much did you intent to sell her back for?" she asked putting on a polite smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:54 pm
Skara

Skara watched the two curiously. He let Raven take the leash without resisting. "I'm not exactly sure how much he wanted, I guess how ever much you think she's worth" he replied indifferently. Skara cocked her head wondering how much the mistress thought she was worth.

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:08 pm
Raven sighed getting up and taking out some cash and handing him a large amount to him, "here this is more then enough for her." she repiled putting the rest back in her pocket and bent back down ignoring the man and looked at the two, "poor thing looks so broken." she thought looking at Kyoko.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:19 pm
Skara

The man took the money astounded at how much she gave him. Pocketing the money he glanced at the two slaves and left. Skara cocked her head, a little intrigued why she gave him so much. "You know feeling sorry for her won't make her feel better." Skara said, looking at Kyoko she smiled comfortingly.

OOC: I need to go to bed so night crying  

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:30 pm
Raven looked at Skara, "i know that i wont do anything to help her." she mumbled closing her eyes and out her head down. Then she looked back up at Kyoko, "so what are you going to do? stay here or come with us?" she asked, wanting to go home to get out of the heat.
((ok nite nite))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:03 am
Her body convulsed in voluntarily. The pain was quickly dulling and for some reason she hadn't noticed she had grabbed the stone for her aid. She could feel it heal her and as the sound of the door's lock resounded in her head she knew best to move from where she was.

Quietly she crawled forward, her body pressing against the two dry streaks of blood that was now staining the back of the gray clothes that she remained in as she practically crawled across the room to a corner. Pulling her legs up into a fetal position she laid in the corner, the stone held to her chest as her body eased. She listened to the voices outside and could easily hear each person's words. She didn't speak a word nor did the pain personify itself again. Her body fading into healing.

As the sounds of the songbird's cries hushing and nothing from her resounding after the elf's return she could guessed she was told to put an end to his end. The rubbing of the temptles meant she had won him temporarily and the look on the elf's face when she returned hinted that the singbird wasn't too good with pain. All the same the faint scent of blood followed and she wasn't sure if it had been part of the elf's of if the shop owner had punished a slave that was not his own that badly.

she smiled at the thought of tearing the little angel apart herself. She had grown to liking the idea of torturing her. Her cat like instincts returning to his disgust for winged cratures. Her tail flicked happily as she looked in concern to a few of the returning slaves and new masters. The one that had troubled the other elf was becoming amusing and she seemed to quickly enjoy his style. Few made games of their slaves but those who did satisficed her appeal from what she had seen. This one was no different. The hair that stood on the back of her neck excited her. She was set on trying to push his buttons enough to interest him, but how he did not know.

She let out a low chuckle at the proposition of buying more than one slave, she guessed he was hoping the little elf would win and unfortuneatly meant he'd have to worry about down time between her and the beginning of another slave's torture. But she couldn't believe he was thinking of buying one that could be an alliance to her help.

"If you are stupid enough to take the challenge, you could always take on me as well." she addressed the master. She guessed he wouldn't reply but her challenge was nothing more that to grab his attention.

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Heatless1ne

6,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:00 am
User Image
Amelia Strongheart
´¯`:_:´¯`:_:´¯)
( '
)
( '

Amelia looked at the wold-boy with worry. 'to many people getting hurt.... why can't it be me for once instead....' she thought to herself, wishing that she could break out of this cage and get pay back for the people who could not get revenge themselves. "Kaura... do you ever think that someone would actually care for them instead of hurting them?" she asked the elf shyly.

' )
(
' )
(_:´¯`:_:´¯`:_

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:18 pm
After a few minutes of soundless sleeping, Conroy awoke. He squinted, not yet accostumed to the light. He realized that this was the shop he had already been in. Conroy also remembered Kaura. When he stood up, he gripped the chain and muttered, "Forgot about that....." In the shop he saw a few new faces too.  

- - Ace-of-shadows -1

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Tiltilla
Captain

1,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:50 pm
"I fully believe there are masters who would be kind to their slaves." Teyha whispered, slowing down her petting when she saw Conroy begin to wake. "Are you alright?" She asked carefully, "Jackson, he did not hurt you, did he?"  
Master/Slave Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games