Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[Misc] Random chatter around bar, drinks are on Saria! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's hotter?
Aenakume (Yes!)
47%
 47%  [ 9 ]
Saria Mithril (No!!!! Pick Aena -^!!)
52%
 52%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 19

Aenakume

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:36 pm
"Oh, a tackle hug? Iiiiiiiinteresting..." the gears in Aena's mind start churning as she considers the concept of a tackle hug, "That could be fun. I can think of a few people I'd like to glomp. Do you knock them down?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:49 pm
"Depends on how strong the peole are but you can knock down some people."  

UR FAT MOM

Aenakume

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:51 pm
"Do you get extra points if you take them down?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:58 pm
"Yep" xd  

UR FAT MOM

Aenakume

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:19 pm
"Right on. ^_^ Ok, ok, one last question I think. Maybe just a couple more. So you take a running start, then you jump on the person and put your arms around them, but your legs too?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:32 pm
"I think that is a clinging glomp where you glomp them but you are clinging onto them." Giggles pushing her hat more into her face more poking her nose.  

UR FAT MOM

Aenakume

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:33 pm
"There are different flavours of glomp? Teach me, jedi master."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:04 pm
Laughs "well you just add onto the glomp is all like tackle glomp, or super flying chibi of love glomp. But when you add on you do space so it would be something like this. Hath: Superflyingchibiuberfangirlglompcling to Pez(one of my friends we always do this to each other.) Oh man Saria is going to kill me" pictures Saria strangling her as Hath grips her own neck whimpering.  

UR FAT MOM

Aenakume

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:08 pm
"Oooooo, this is good stuff," Anna takes notes, "Yeah, Saria's probably gonna kill you when she reads this. ^_^ But tell me more! Ok, so when you glomp someone, do you just hug or cling to them, or do you also do other stuff, like kiss them, slurp them, nibble on them or blow farts on them?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:12 pm
"I am reading this, Anna, and I know it's coming, and I'm prepared."  

Saria Mithril

[Bang Bang]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:16 pm
"Ohhh! Bwa ha ha! Prepare for your glomp of doom!" Reeses slowly creaks, her voice sounding eery.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:18 pm
"I won''t ask about the last one but a glomp is a glomp you add stuff onto it mostly to knock them down. Or to snuggle with them it is just a way a person can get closer to another person. Or a way to take somebody down when they are trying to run from you." Jumps "ahehe hiya Saria" looks for a way out just incase she has to run.  

UR FAT MOM

[Bang Bang]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:23 pm
"Anna, your so lame. Your actually asking questions on how to glomp someone? What a geek. What a dork. What a maroon!" Reeses crawls ontop of her table and sits upon it. "Just tackle someone in the process of hugging them. Who care's about the rest."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:23 pm
"Heh heh heh, I know you can read all this and I know you know it's coming, Sa. Anticipation will make it all so much sweeter. ^_^ Don't worry, Hath, I got your back. And Saria, I'm coming over.... ^_^"  

Aenakume

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:30 pm
"Like hell........... Anna! You'd better not have left yet. I swear I won't let you in, Anna!"  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games