Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply Eastern parts of Gaia
The Dead Forest (Increased Orc activity due to skirmish) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenma Keigou

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:49 pm
He took in the man's features. Memorized the face of someone claiming to be of high rank. He took in the confident stance and easy movements, the lack of startlement at one approaching ithout notice. All this he took in in a few seconds.

"Tenma, and yes I would bet you are of higher rank than myself."

He said calmly. His palm now on the blade as it tended to be when he was relaxed. His face was still hidden behind the mask, as it usually was. So there was no real profile to see.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:10 pm
Eien sat againist a tree, meditating with her long legs crossed under her. Reaching out to the area around her, it would make chaos blush a radiant red all it's own with what lays within these still miles. Death and saddeness were all around here, but something held people together. Hope was still there.

Absently-minded putting a hand on her swollen stomach, the wrap around her small form flutters within in the wind slightly. Along with her silken cropped moonshaded locks. The star on her brow glows slightly before she ties a clothe around her forehead hiding the star. Eien's hands returned to her stomach and started to think of a small prayer for the people here. Being mute did help in her situation at times, but praying to the sins and virtues did help when she could. Shifting slightly the only noise was the soft russle of her wrap.

Letting out a silent wince as her baby kicked.

GS Sailor Eternity

Enki Leviathan
Crew
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:21 am
Lucind Varhetel
Fighting against fainting right now and there, Lucind tried hard to speak again, with eyes closed, her head leaning against Enki's shoulder.

I tell...more..later. Please...bring me...lake o...river...

Her lips kept on moving as if they wanted to form another word.
But then her limbs went numb and swoon embraced her.

*Enki nods and slides one arm under Lucind's legs, the other he moved down a bit to slide behind her back. Gently, he lifts her up and holds her form close to his body. He looks around and his eyes flash blue for a moment before he turns to the East a bit and begins walking. In only a minute or so, he reaches the river and walks to the bank of the slow-flowing river. He kneels down and gently sets Lucinds form in the grass that lines the riverbank*

There you go, hun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:52 am
Lucind's soul reacted to the presence of the water and guided her mind out of unconsciousness.
Slowly Lucind extended an arm until her hand hovered directly above the river's surface.

Vice versa, the water spirits felt the Half-Siren's plight: first, a single drop floated upward, touching Lucind's finger. Then a shapeless water spirit soared up and wrapped around her hand, giving her new power.

Lucind sighed, opened her eyes and carefully stood up. Unlike full-blood Sirens, she didn't have much control over water but was able to heal slight injuries with it, though, and - what was most important now - to clean her mind. Still unsteady on her feet, she walked into the river until the water reached up to her thighs.

More spirits started to entwine around her body and a faint, monotonous singing could be heard: Lucind freed her mind from all dark remnants of the Destroyer's soul and Nocturne's attack. But she also created a mental seal to save everything seen and done within Maximos' soul so that she could call the memories back whenever she wanted.

Finally, the song ended and Lucind spoke, though not moving from where she was standing.

For all the years, Maximos' soul was in an unhealthy state. It was split. And Maximos' mind lost between hatred and guilt. He knew who he was, what he had done, but he denied and feared the truth.

And today, when the arena started to bleed and panic broke out, he was overcome by his most darkest memories. Hatred took over within his soul - and for the second time, he became The Destroyer. Maximos descended into his own private hell, where millions of devoured souls, gathered from the Destroyer's sword after their bodies had been slaughtered, cried in pain and horror.

I managed to invade the Destroyer's mental core and eventually slip into Maximos' soul. I helped him to find balance, to find back to his old Self.

But the shadow shell that formed his body didn't stand the transformation. It cracked. And exploded into dust and radiating, soothing light.

Maximos has found release. Or call it redemption. He passed on to...well, who knows.

A mysterious smile appeared on Lucind's lips.

Then she closed her eyes again and slightly raised her arms to make her farewells. With a voice, pure yet calm and warm, she sung in Seireneia, but someone capable of simple human empathy would be able to feel the meaning behind the words:

Lay down your sweet and weary head
Night is falling
You have come to journey's end

Sleep now
Dream - of the ones who came before
They are calling
From across a distant shore

Why do you weep?
What are these tears upon your face?
Soon you will see
All of your fears will pass away

Safe in my arms
You're only sleeping

What can you see
On the horizon?
Why do the white gulls call?

Across the sea
A pale moon raises
The ships have come
To carry you home

And all will turn to silver glass
A light on the water
All souls pass

Hope fades
Into the world of night
Through shadows falling
Out of memory and time

Don't say
We have come now to the end
White shores are calling
You and I will meet again

And you'll be here in my arms
Just sleeping

What can you see
On the horizon?

Across the sea
A pale moon rises
The ships have come
To carry you home

And all will turn
To silver glass
A light on the water
Grey ships pass
Into the West

After a moment of silence, Lucind turned around and waded back. Her expression was peaceful although fresh tears wet her cheeks.
The water trickled down her body so that she was completely dry when she stepped out of the river - and directly felt her knees weaken again.

Hmm, it seems my soul is punishing me for that risky soul diving trip. Still taking away my physical strength...

She smiled faintly at Enki.  

Lucind Varhetel

GS Sailor Eternity

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:54 am
Eien had started to block the emotions that she felt around her, it was a great deal to feel from that and the drama made her nearly faint. She did not need that for the baby at all. Yet Rev seemed to be well inside of her, kicking and shifting once in awhile. Leaning her back againist the tree behind her, Eien placed both small hands on her slightly swollen stomach.

Sliding them over till her arms wrapped around her larger than normal stomach, she curled up in a comfortable position. Looking around her and staying out in the open for a moment to relax and sense what was around her. Yet that was an overwhelming experience that left her wondering of what could she help her. She was something different... but much of the people here seemed to be in the same way. Her skills as an oracle could help? ...no having the visions hurt so much at times and left her mind in a coma like state. A healer, yes she was a master healer but they may already have some in that position. Her essence hood, not a chance she is telling. She wiggled her nose just then, scowling a cute scowl on her ethereal features. Like she could say anything, she gave up her voice for her child.

Bowing her head slightly she was so tired all of sudden, but she needed to hide again. Stay out of sight, yet her long lashes shut and Eien fell asleep againist the tall oak tree guarding over the soon to be mother. The eighteen-pointed silver star on her brow, glowed dim well she rest. Brillant like any of her children in the heavens. What was that song she heard...it made her so sleepy. At that moment the eiehian maiden just rested for a moment.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:53 pm
Lucind Varhetel
Lucind's soul reacted to the presence of the water and guided her mind out of unconsciousness.
Slowly Lucind extended an arm until her hand hovered directly above the river's surface.

Vice versa, the water spirits felt the Half-Siren's plight: first, a single drop floated upward, touching Lucind's finger. Then a shapeless water spirit soared up and wrapped around her hand, giving her new power.

Lucind sighed, opened her eyes and carefully stood up. Unlike full-blood Sirens, she didn't have much control over water but was able to heal slight injuries with it, though, and - what was most important now - to clean her mind. Still unsteady on her feet, she walked into the river until the water reached up to her thighs.

More spirits started to entwine around her body and a faint, monotonous singing could be heard: Lucind freed her mind from all dark remnants of the Destroyer's soul and Nocturne's attack. But she also created a mental seal to save everything seen and done within Maximos' soul so that she could call the memories back whenever she wanted.

Finally, the song ended and Lucind spoke, though not moving from where she was standing.

For all the years, Maximos' soul was in an unhealthy state. It was split. And Maximos' mind lost between hatred and guilt. He knew who he was, what he had done, but he denied and feared the truth.

And today, when the arena started to bleed and panic broke out, he was overcome by his most darkest memories. Hatred took over within his soul - and for the second time, he became The Destroyer. Maximos descended into his own private hell, where millions of devoured souls, gathered from the Destroyer's sword after their bodies had been slaughtered, cried in pain and horror.

I managed to invade the Destroyer's mental core and eventually slip into Maximos' soul. I helped him to find balance, to find back to his old Self.

But the shadow shell that formed his body didn't stand the transformation. It cracked. And exploded into dust and radiating, soothing light.

Maximos has found release. Or call it redemption. He passed on to...well, who knows.

A mysterious smile appeared on Lucind's lips.

Then she closed her eyes again and slightly raised her arms to make her farewells. With a voice, pure yet calm and warm, she sung in Seireneia, but someone capable of simple human empathy would be able to feel the meaning behind the words:

Lay down your sweet and weary head
Night is falling
You have come to journey's end

Sleep now
Dream - of the ones who came before
They are calling
From across a distant shore

Why do you weep?
What are these tears upon your face?
Soon you will see
All of your fears will pass away

Safe in my arms
You're only sleeping

What can you see
On the horizon?

Across the sea
A pale moon raises
The ships have come
To carry you home

And all will turn to silver glass
A light on the water
All souls pass

Hope fades
Into the world of night
Through shadows falling
Out of memory and time

Don't say
We have come now to the end
White shores are calling
You and I will meet again

And you'll be here in my arms
Just sleeping

What can you see
On the horizon?

Across the sea
A pale moon rises
The ships have come
To carry you home

And all will turn
To silver glass
A light on the water
Grey ships pass
Into the West

After a moment of silence, Lucind turned around and waded back. Her expression was peaceful although fresh tears wet her cheeks.
The water trickled down her body so that she was completely dry when she stepped out of the river - and directly felt her knees weaken again.

Hmm, it seems my soul is punishing me for that risky soul diving trip. Still taking away my physical strength...

She smiled faintly at Enki.

*Enki watches the beautiful Siren at work in the water, his eyes starting to glow a soft blue. He contently listens to her sing her song and smiles as she starts returning back to the shore. Once upon the shore, she collapses to her knees. Instantly, Enki drops to his and wraps his arms around her to help her*

Is there anything I can do to help?

Enki Leviathan
Crew

Ho Shin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:12 pm
He nodded only breifly before turning his head back around to look at the rest of the encampment. The wind blew past again, moving both their garments with it, finally putting it them back. A long moment past between them before words were spoken again.

"There is uneasiness here with the Kyonuske. We may be skilled at what we do... but we cannot help but feel uneasy in times such as this. Word of advice, watch your back... trust no one but yourself, and even if we all are in need to work together, be careful."

He paused for a moment before continuing.

"My name is Shin Menoskaye, Second in Command and creator of the secret art of Shadow Drifting."

Shin took a step forward, the crunching of the earth beneath his feet. He moved slowly torwards the center of the camp and pushed aside the flap entering into one of the tents. Before entering he turned back and glanced at Tenma. "You're welcome to enter and chat if you would like, not like we can do much else" And with that, Shin entered the tent, closing the flap behind him.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:16 pm
A restraint. He held back aqt the words second in command. He was alit higher than percieved. nd he had invited a simple fighter to chat. Something seemed wrong here, something strange and uncalled for. But he entered the tent slowly. His hand still on his blade, still not exactly comfortable. Something seemed amiss.  

Tenma Keigou

GS Sailor Eternity

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:09 pm
It was now or never shaking her head well she tied back some of her short silver locks. Standing and placing her staff behind her Eien walked from her spot in the forest. She slept a little which was needed before she going forward again. Wrapping the scarf wrap tighter around her, she placed a hand on her stomach feeling Revolution kick. Her other laying lazy on her bag, her herbs were still there. Thank the sins and virtues for that.

Her star dimmed as she entered into the small campment area, stopping just at the edge of the camp area and looking outward. Placing her hand on a tree just a few steps from it, she cocks her head in concern, feeling the downward spiral of darkening emotions here. It was thick as dark fog and intense like a surreal mind.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:14 pm
Upon entering the tent you would notice it nicely organized, nicely lit, quite spacious, with tables, chairs, and a bed. Shin sat at a table, making tea. He didn't turn his head at Tenma's enter, in fact, he assumed Tenma would follow.

"Would you care for some tea?" He asked Tenma. "You look tense... don't worry about anything, I'm not one to kill you... by force or by poison."

He shrugged and handed him a cup.

Ho Shin

Tenma Keigou

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:22 pm
He took notice of everythign around him, the lighting making it easy to see, he had been sleeping under trees and was not used to being enclosed but he stood, still at attention as he took the cup of tea, smelling a small hint of honey to sweeten. Something he was not used to. He did not take a drink for he still wore his maks and most likely would keep it that way around a high ranking officer.

He stood back straight, body still tense, disipline wight well have come out of his pores as he worried over small things he was doing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:44 pm
Eien pulled her hood up and entered into the small encampment, looking as another helper would. Shifting from shadows to shadows looking around at the souls in pain around her. She would stay and help if she could, she didn't totally understand what was going on. Only sensed what she could and she was a stranger still, something that they may reject but if she could help. She hoped, ugh still believed that.

Tying a quick band around her star, the light dies from her brow. Hidden by the clothe.

GS Sailor Eternity

Ho Shin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:59 pm
Shin raised an eyebrow.

"No need to be formal around here. I will not demote you or anything. You need to understand that there are times where a Kyonuske should be serious... and there are times when a Kyonuske can relax to a certain extent. I like you spirit though, I like your respect for people. You may remove your mask in the presence of I."

He took a sip of tea and closed his eyes in thought, furrowing his brow slightly.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:07 pm
Sliding the mask back over his head and away from it he hooked the strap of the mask onto his sash. And took a sip of tea. He still looked wary but he wasn't as tense, nor was he at attention, He simply stood there watching the man think.

"You looked worried, mind if I ask what about"

He asked politely, and respectfully at the same time. He still would not be desrespectful to a captain.  

Tenma Keigou

GS Sailor Eternity

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:26 pm
She entered into a small tent regarding a woman injured with a swollen stomach more than hers. She was about to give birth, looking around the other doctors and nurses were running around like mad helping the other people. Eien glided to her side before kneeling down to the bed to her, smiling softly.

A thick small IV was hooked into her arm, looks like what the members here could spare for her. Eien took off her herb bag before patting the other woman's hand. Her star shaded irises soft well looking into the young woman's emerald colored eyes. "Who are you?"

She just smiled sadly and patted her throat, saying something silently. A way of showing that she was mute, and the young woman understood. "...your mute?....sorry...just assumed you could talk....a...a.a..are you a nurse...a healer or something?"

Eien nodded and held up her bag for the woman to see, before squeezing her hand again. Making breathing motions with her and staying by her side. "...t...t..t.hank...y..you....na..mes....Arina...c..c.c.an't....really..a..a.sk you...r. na..me...."

Biting her lip Eien shook her head before making breathing motions with her mouth again, placing a hand on Arina's stomach. The little on in there was small and it would be a hard birth. Though her hand glides down from the woman's plumb stomach to brush a lock of black hair from her brow. She stayed by her side before Arina choked out, "...Ceres...th..tha.t's what...I..I..I am going to ..c..a.ll...y..y.ou..."

Eien looked up in surprise and nodded, smiling to her softly before squeezing her hand again. A doctor came by and glanced their way, assuming she was just another volutneer, shrugging before he went onto his other patient. It helped to have more since the injured and body count were high.

Eastern parts of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games