Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clipped Wings

Back to Guilds

Master/Slave RP 

Tags: Master, Slave, Simi-literate, Wings, Clipped Wings 

Reply Master/Slave Role Play
Welcome to Clipped Wings - OPEN for business! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- - Ace-of-shadows -1

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:59 pm
Conroy looked up at Kaura when she asked about what happened. "No, he didn't bother to hurt me. I guess I just wasn't what he was looking for." he responded, confused himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:23 pm
"I suppose that is good..." Kaura whispered, and hugged him tightly. "I hope the next person who claims you is kind..." She whispered. She began to let go, allow him the cage to himself. Both to fulfil her duties and help the new mistress in the building puchase her slaves, and move away from Conroy becore he could notice the resedue of blood left on her skin from her recent beating.  

Tiltilla
Captain

1,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

- - Ace-of-shadows -1

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:34 pm
Conroy hugged Kaura back, glad to see a friendly face for once. He whispered back,"That would be a nice change of pace," although deep down he didn't actually believe there was such a thing as a kind master or mistress. He smiled reassuringly when she let go. Conroy streched his arms, still feeling slightly dizzy from the tranquilizer. Thats when he smelled something. It was vaguely familiar. He tilted his head up to get a better hold on the scent. He identified it as blood; something he was very used to, but what horrified him was where, or who, it was coming from. His eyes widened in realization and horror. "Kaura.....did he...." Conroy began to question, but he already knew what had happened on intuition. His horror ignited into fury. "Where is he!?!?" he yelled. He gritted his teeth and stood at the full chain's length.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:41 pm
Kaura was just standing when Conroy rose, in fury. She stared for a minute before raising her hands. "Conroy, please be calm!" She said softly. "I earned myself a punishment, but it's healed. I am better, Cal is allowing me the ability to repair my own wounds." She placed a hand on his shoulder, urging him back. "Please, I am fine."  

Tiltilla
Captain

1,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

- - Ace-of-shadows -1

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:46 pm
Conroy turned around and looked down at the ground, his anger still smoldering. "You didn't earn anything. You definately don't deserve this. Nobody does!" he protested. He didn't care what Cal or anyone thought now, he'd wait for his opportunity.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:51 pm
Kaura shook her head softly, and smiled some. "I have been here for a very long time, Conroy, and Cal has not once harmed me until today. I cannot simply write him off because of one beating... Especially..." She paused, and placed a hand to her mouth without thinking. He had kissed her, even if it was just an elven tradition.... She couldn't forget about that.  

Tiltilla
Captain

1,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

- - Ace-of-shadows -1

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:54 pm
"You shouldn't be here in the first place." Conroy retorted. He couldn't undstand how anyone could be so loyal to someone keeping you against your will. "Especially what?" he asked not understanding why she didn't finish her sentence.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:56 pm
[Zanifer]
Life is how ever you want it to be

User Image

Zanifer strolled into the slave shop as the bell on the door rang softly. He ran his sliver eyes over the rows of cages as he slowly strolled among them. Many of the different races of slaves made him feel a bit hopeful that he would find someone who could keep him company yet teach him about their race. He left a slight cool breeze behind him since his body was colder than most human and other races since he was a snow demon.

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

Tiltilla
Captain

1,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:31 pm
Kaura blushed slightly and shook her head. "It is nothing..." She muttered. There were three masters now that needed her attention, but if she left Conroy alone, she feared he would cause enough trouble to earn a punishment. "Please, don't hurt Cal."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:38 pm
"Fine." Conroy responded, coldly. He lifted his head to see some new master had just walked in. He stepped closer to the front of the cage again, trying to get a better view from all the way in the back.  

- - Ace-of-shadows -1

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:17 pm
aleki chan
Raven

Raven looked at Skara, "i know that i wont do anything to help her." she mumbled closing her eyes and out her head down. Then she looked back up at Kyoko, "so what are you going to do? stay here or come with us?" she asked, wanting to go home to get out of the heat.

((repost))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:42 pm
Skara

Skara let go of the girl she was holding as another master walked into the shop. Her eyes watched him intently. As he walked past her she felt a coldness, she tilted her head a little. She kept her eyes on him, observing his every movement.

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:55 pm
[Zanifer]
Life is how ever you want it to be

User Image

Zanifer noticed a few slaves who seemed to have been beaten recently. His sliver eyes had darken at the sight of the blood and scars on a few. He really disliked cruel people but he fought them many times to save others. Even though he was a warrior, he didn't believe that the strong should harm the weak unless it was to protect others in battle. A soft sigh fell from his pale lips as he ran a long fingered slim hand through his short snow white hair.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:48 pm
Raven sighed and looked at the boy who walked in then she looked back at Skara" so would you like to come or not?" she asked covering her nose and mouth with her jacket sleave, "it reeks of blood in here and really starting to get to me." she thought, watching how Skara observed the boy.  

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:42 pm
Skara

Skara cocked her head as Zanifer sighed, was he concerned about them? Her ear twitched as Raven began talking. Slowly taking her eyes off him, she looked at Raven. "Why are you asking me? You already paid for me didn't you?" She asked, her eyes flicking between her and Zanifer.

Master/Slave Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games