Welcome to Gaia! ::

.::.Hetalia.::. ~Nations Gone WILD~

Back to Guilds

Hetalia Guild 

Tags: Hetalia, Roleplaying, Pictures 

Reply ~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}
Hetalia RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:36 am

Unfazed by the albino's attempt to glare at him, Roderich merely laughed and blew the ex-nation a kiss. He knew Gilbert wouldn't be accepting of this sort of behaviour, which was part of the fun. Oh yes... He'd found a weapon, and he'd be damned if he didn't use it to get back at Gilbert for the years of suffering. He'd stand his ground, even if the tricks were dirtily underhanded, and suffer the consequences later; it was just too refreshing to put a dent in the invincibility that the German flaunted when around Roderich. It wasn't as if the aristocrat needed reminding that, even if not a country anymore, Gilbert was still strong and 'awesome', as he liked to say.

And, luckily, Roderich had gotten away with this behaviour, for now. But it did make him wonder how far he could push it before the albino's violent retaliation would come into place.

However, for now, he'd do as bade and would back down. It was one thing to embarrass Gilbert; but another thing entirely to humiliate himself. He'd sown the seeds of suspicion in Ludwig's mind, he hoped, and that was enough.

He left the room, swerving to the left of the doorway in order to lean against the wall there, heart thudding strongly in his chest. 'Mein Gott...'

There was that thing, too. Always. After and during each of these little brushes with the albino, there was that... That weird feeling. His stomach twisted, his hands trembled and his face warmed... And then there was that hot, vunerable feeling in his chest, like a sort of panic... But with nothing to fear. Like excitement, but nothing to look forward to. There wasn't a word for such a strange surge of emotion.

All laughter had left him, leaving nothing but that weird sensation, and light-headedness.

Perhaps it was the drink. Yes, that was it.

-----------

'Mm, but there's always the issue of that mark, aru.' Yao led Ivan back indoors, frowning slightly as he passed the Greek without a glance in his direction. 'If we had a little time, we could apply some cold pressure onto it... It'd bring the mark down, but that'd take a while. But we can't exactly cover it with anything else...'

He let go of Ivan's hand, pacing back and forth in the corridor, muttering to himself. 'We've not got any ice, either... But if you were to hold something over it, she'd notice easily, aru... ' He paused, turning to Ivan with a helpless look in his eyes. 'I don't know. If...' He swallowed, glancing left and right.

He could give Ivan a reason to blush quite darkly.

That would work for the time being, at least... And then if Ivan walked beside Natalia on the right side, then she'd not see it. However...

Giving Ivan a reason to blush to the right colour? Friendship-breaking, potentially. He couldn't exactly discuss it with the Russian either, or he'd be expecting it and not blush as much as he would if it was an unexpected action.

He supposed he could always explain later and hope that his friend would forgive him for this.

'Forgive me...' He murmured in his own mother tongue, reaching to tilt the Russian's face towards his own with both hands. 'I mean... The best I could possibly mean, aru.' Closing his eyes, he leant up to kiss his friend, his own face burning up with the shame of having to do this.

'I'm... So sorry.'

He drew away moments later, looking at the Russian with a slightly frightened gaze. He prayed that it'd work... For Ivan's sake and not his own.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:00 am
While one side of him believed that nothing Gilbert did was ever not his own blame (or France's), there was a side of Ludwig that was inclined to believe Gilbert. After all, he was medicated. If memory served him, he doesn't believe his elder brother had ever lied when taking that particular medication. So... that meant that the Austrian started it. Which was an odd thought. In fact, it would probably be better if he dropped this thought process altogether.

"Uh, ja," he murmured, voice still carrying a tinge of awkwardness.

Sighing, he pushed the previous thoughts aside. He would hopefully never have to deal with them again, especially in the near future.

"Anyway," he restarted, hoping Austria wouldn't interrupt again. -That was not ignoring that moment!- "I-I came to phone to tell you about the meeting being canceled." Yes, focusing on something else would work. "It's storming in London. A lot worse than what you left in. The airports are closed and the city is beginning to lock down. As such, you're stuck at Austria's until tomorrow, hopefully, if everything is put back in order."

I Spain I
Vice Captain

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

High-functioning Ladykiller

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:09 am
Casting one more irritated glance toward the Austrian before he left the room, the Prussian sighed and turned his attention back to his brother. He was relieved to note that Ludwig dropped that line of conversation rather quickly, so he didn't have to dwell on it until he decided to go after Roderich to find out what in the Hells that was about.

He sighed and took a sip of the cocoa. It was beginning to be more lukewarm rather than hot like it was supposed to be, but it was still fine. It just wasn't as soothing for his sore throat.

"Stormin', huh?" he voiced. Now that he was actually thinking about it, he does vaguely recall Arthur laughing yesterday about how there was supposed to be a storm today. That was after a lot of drinks, though, so it was pretty fuzzy. "Ja. I'll tell Specs that."

He gave a soft sigh, still catching worry in his younger brother. "Stop worrying so much. I'm fine," he muttered before hanging up abruptly. He rarely said goodbye when on the phone. He wasn't sure why. Then again, it was rare for him to do in person, as well.

Mulling over what his brother had told him, he set the cell down on the table and took another sip of cocoa.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:15 am
It appeared that Yao was also concerned about the mark, Ivan realized, as he listened to the Asian try to figure out something that could hide it. However, like Ivan, nothing really seemed to come to mind. Makeup seemed to be the best option, but he didn't wear it and so didn't believe there was a need to wear it. Plus, as pale as he was, he only knew two people who wore makeup that were as pale as he was; his sisters. He couldn't ask Natalia, because that would ruin the point. Plus, Svitlana was also in the meeting room last he knew, and would run at the sight of him. Or...worry about the mark, which he didn't want, either.

Distracted by his own thoughts, the Russian started when Yao tilted his face down a bit. He blinked, not sure why he was speaking Mandarin. He didn't understand any of it, since they tended to converse in English or Russian.

At the light pressure against his lips, he gave a light blush and his eyes widened. When Yao pulled away, he looked confused, blush still clinging stubbornly to his cheeks. "Ch-chto?"

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:08 am

When he was sure that the stain on his cheeks was gone, Roderich left his hiding place in order to return to the table, sitting across from Gilbert in silence. The weird feeling was still there, and burned stronger when he looked at the ex-nation... His glance fell to his hands, which had entwined themselves and were rested on the table. A few moments of awkward silence passed as he tried to will the new blush away.

Clearing his throat, the aristocrat decided to try his luck. 'So... H-How is Ludwig?' he stumbled over his words, looking back down after chancing a look at the albino.

He supposed he could claim lunacy. 'I'm mad, I am... You've no idea just how mental.' Pfft. Gilbert would probably believe it... Or rather, he'd rather believe that than a claim of love.

... Did he love Gilbert?

No, no, of course not. Such a thought was...!

Wasn't as mad as he first assumed. It'd explain his erratic behaviour, and the weird feeling. Unless the weird feeling was something else entirely... then he could be chasing the wrong theory. Perhaps he needed to think on it when he wasn't under the mild influence of alcohol.

-----------

Well, damn. The blush wasn't nearly enough... It did mask it a little, but not as much as Yao had hoped for. But he wasn't going to do that again... Not when Ivan was looking at him like that. He felt guilty for confusing the Russian, though... He was glad that Ivan hadn't looked at him in disgust, at least.

'It... Didn't hide it as much as I thought it would...' He mumbled, gazing down at his feet whilst shuffling awkwardly. He felt like a child, almost. 'S-sorry... I'll not do it again. I just thought... Maybe it'd... Help hide it, aru... Sorry.'

Glancing back up at Ivan, he shivered a little. 'It's... Done something, at least. It can be passable as a b-blush.' He swallowed, feeling quite cold all of a sudden. 'Let's... Go and see N-Natalia...?'

This was crushingly awkward. Earlier, Yao had informed Ivan that what Norway and Denmark were doing was completely against what best friends did... The word 'hypocrite' jumped to mind.

'No, not true... I did it for his sake.' He decided to disregard it. Ignoring the fact that Natalia would ask about what happened out in the rain anyway... And with Yao and Ivan returning with blushes on their faces...

Well, at least it wouldn't be Belarus' fault. Despite the fact that it all spawned from Yao's actions anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:00 pm
Setting down the nearly empty cup of cocoa when Roderich reentered the room, Gilbert leaned back in his chair slightly and crossed his arms. He regarded the Austrian calmly, with a slight glint of irritation in his crimson eyes. His expression was startlingly collected, void of even a flush from his fever and his gaze was sharp.

"Fine."

His voice was clipped short, revealing his anger better than his eyes did.

He shifted slightly; a very subtle change in the way he carried his weight. It was something so slight that only a highly trained soldier would have accomplished it with such ease. He moved his arms so one was laid carefully on the table in a ready stance that looked casual, while the other motioned to Roderich.

"Care to explain what that was about?" he questioned softly, peering over the glasses he still wore.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:05 pm
Ivan blinked at the explanation. Yao wanted him to blush dark enough to hide the mark. But...there were three obvious problems with that. One: he didn't blush darkly. Two: when he did blush, it never lasted long. -For example, his blush was nearly gone.- And three: he blushed so rarely that it would be incredibly suspicious.

"Nyet...not work."

The Russian's blush was now just a very faint dusting of pink, not nearly dark enough to hide the mark. He knew that he would either have to make another excuse, or cover it with something. Again, make up would be ideal. But, he had already gathered the problem with that idea.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:35 am

For a few moments, Roderich left that queston unanswered. He flinched visibly at the tone that Gilbert had used to answer his own query... Which was why the soft tone afterwards confused him greatly. Then again, he reminded himself, this was Gilbert... And he was known for his tactical genius. Remembering this fact only succeeded in worrying the aristocrat further to a point of introversion, feeling all courage drain from him. Then again, it wasn't as if that was anything new... The albino had always been able to do that to him.

Mentally cursing himself for allowing such to happen, he glanced up at the ex-nation. He knew he was in no place to bargain... He supposed he had no choice but to answer, eventually.

'I... No. I can't say that I do care to... But you're not going to give me any other choice.' He mumbled, not brave enough to say it with enough conviction. It sounded like a surrender, and in a way, it was.

'You'll not believe me if I told you the truth. Or what I think to be true...' His voice trailed off to yet another mumble. This was so surreal... The aristocrat could tell Gilbert anything. He was rehearsing for the theatre (as if that would wash well...!) or he was only playing games... Anything but admitting something that he himself did not know to be factual yet. He couldn't describe it, but he could feel it, and that frustrated him.

'You don't want to know. If I've learned anything from today, it's that you'll not want to know. If I told you, you'll blow a gasket.' Keeping the same cowardly tone as before, he shrank further into his seat. This was an interrogation, wasn't it? Judging by the way the ex-nation was looking at him from over the glasses, it was.

'Can I ask you something, Gilbert?' He said suddenly, glancing down at his own interlocked fingers again. 'Do you actually like me at all?'

-----------

'I can see that, Ivan...' Yao's voice held a tone of exasperation as he looked up at his friend with slight anxiety in his eyes. 'Sorry... I wasn't thinking appropriately. Forgive me, aru.' Answering thickly with a swallow, Yao rubbed his eyes with one hand. How this situation could get any worse, he didn't know. Or perhaps he was just panicking... He needed to relax. 'Calm... I'm calm...' He chanted in his head, breathing in and out deeply with his eyes closed.

'Now. That failed, so we have to come up with a different plan, aru. If I wanted to hide a mark... How would I do it?' He murmured to himself. It was easily answered for him; he had enough hair to hide a mark like that. Granted, it would look odd but he could restyle his hair if needed be... But seeming as Ivan's hair was short, that wouldn't work. And he couldn't exactly go around covering it with his hand... If the scarf was repositioned, it'd probably work but that would look ridiculous, and still just as suspicious.

Then it clicked. Make-up. That may work... But he didn't own any. As feminine as he looked, he'd not gone so far as to wear anything like that... Which left one option. Asking the female nations. Ivan couldn't do that, as two were his sisters... And that would involve going into the meeting hall, meaning he'd be seen anyway. And seen asking for make-up, too.

Ivan had been through enough today already. Yao frowned a little, gnawing his bottom lip in thought. 'I'd have to do it...' A feeling of dread hit his stomach. As if it wasn't bad enough looking effeminate... Now he'd have to ask for make-up, too. But if it was for Ivan's sake...

He supposed he'd do it, even if it meant degrading himself.

'Ivan...' He turned back to his friend, attempting a small smile. 'I've got an idea... If you wait in the guy's bathroom for me, I'll be there in a few minutes, alright, aru? I think it'll be alright...' Seeming as they were both pale, Yao supposed it would be fine.

With one last reassuring look at the Russian, Yao headed into the meeting room. He saw a few of the female nations, at least... not that it made this any easier to stomach.

'E-excuse me...' Approaching the nation he knew by sight as Hungary, he squirmed awkwardly. 'Miss Hungary...?' He bleated, face reddening quite a bit as he stood there. He supposed he probably looked deranged; soaked to the skin with a look of a frightened deer on his face... And he sounded like a child, too, with the way he had addressed her.

'This better work out... And I hope she's not a gossip.'

Kimuri Linebeck

_striped__wolf_

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:39 am
Alfred quickly dried himself the best he could, then went to the over the counter med isle.
"Oh my..." Alfred gasped when he saw that there was so much. He debated calling Kiku to get a direct answer but then an idea struck him.
"If I," Alfred said aloud as he took many cold, headache, and caugh remidies off the shelves.
"If I get him a bunch, maybe he can sort out the ones that will help him the fastest." Alfred said, plucking one last bottle off the shelf.
He went to the register where the boy gave him a funny look, he was holding about twenty different things, all just for common illnesses.
Alfred bit back a remark and simply said, "I'm American... 'I don't know how good this crap of England's works.'
The boy nodded and scanned the items. Alfred payed him and left back to the rain.
"Well, this will be fun." Alfred said with a snort. He did not want to run in the rain, or freeze his a** off in this cold wind ether. He shook his head and walked briskly, mapping the quickest way to England's house in his head. He hoped he would be welcomed, but he would break in if he had to.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:10 am
Gilbert's gaze darkened when the Austrian started telling him that he would not explain himself. When Roderich claimed to have learned something about him today, he lightly tapped his fingers against the table in an impatient fidget that was less impatient then it seemed. He repeated the action a couple of times, stewing in his own anger, before getting up suddenly. The chair clattered behind him and he cast a glare at his host.

"Learned anything? From me today? Hah! What a joke!" he snapped, pacing slightly, suddenly having too much energy in his irritation. He was furious. He was completely mortified because of the Austrian. He laughed slightly, sounding somewhat insane due to his inability to deal with everything that was happening. He stopped pacing and turned to face the Austrian fully.

"How could you learn anything about me when I'm not even acting like myself?" He gave another chuckle, suddenly finding the whole situation incredibly amusing. "I'm drugged! I am completely and utterly medicated! I don't do things the same way if I was healthy and sober!"

He laughed again, but it ended in a near-sob as sank to the floor, his back against the wall. "I hate this," he whispered, resting his head on his knees. He felt dizzy. He felt ill. He didn't feel like himself. He felt that he had no control over himself.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:53 am
Ivan bit his lip, not sure what the Asian was up to. He wished he would explain his ideas before going off to do them, just in case they didn't work out like his blushing idea had. Then again, he supposed he should have faith in him.

He gave a slight nod, still somewhat hesitant and uncertain. He watched Yao leave to go to the meeting room. He shook his head with a soft sigh, running a wet glove through his soaked hair.

He supposed he should listen and head to the washroom. Perhaps he could dry off a bit.

When in the bathroom, he peeled off his gloves and set them onto the counter. He couldn't do much about his clothing and hair, but he could dry his face off. Plus, he could see how bad the mark was.

With a couple pieces of paper towel, he dried his hands, dabbed his hair so it was a manageable soaked, and carefully dried his face. Tossing them into the rubbish bin, he peered at his reflection. The mark was there, but it wasn't overly noticeable. It probably wouldn't take too much effort to hide it. It was a shame it was higher up on his jaw. If it wasn't, he could have used his scarf to hide it.

Sighing, he pulled on his wet gloves again and took a sip from the vodka bottle he still had hidden in his pocket, leaning against the counter.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:23 am
Not particularly wanting to dwell on it, Ludwig did notice the Prussian's complete willingness to accept his decision to let the matter from earlier - which he refused to think about - slide. It was easier to deal with it, that way. After all, if it didn't happen, it didn't play an affect on anything. At least, that was what the German was telling himself. It was incorrect judgement, he knew, but he was content to take his brother's "ignorance is bliss" persona for the time being.

"Ja," he confirmed.

About to scold his brother for once again telling him not to worry about something that was obviously alarming, he paused when he heard the beep that sounded from the line being disconnected. He really wished Gilbert would stop hanging up on him.

Closing his phone, he stared down at the table as he tried to compose himself. The worry kept nagging his mind, though. He couldn't stop worrying. He just couldn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vash glanced over to his sister when she spoke to him. About to confirm that - he would rather not stay in this dreary city any longer - his phone, on vibrate so it wouldn't bother anybody with an infuriating ring, went off. He raised a finger, indicating one moment, before fishing it out from his coat pocket and answering.

"Hello, Vash speaking," he answered in Swiss-German. He frowned at the message passed on to him. "Are you sure?" He bit his lip, rubbing his temples with his free hand. "I see. Understood." He closed his phone and frowned, giving a soft sigh.

"No, we're not going home. Apparently the storm is too bad to fly through. We'll be stuck in London until it eases," he explained to his sister. He cast an irritated glance out the window. "Might as well go to the hotel." He got to his feet, gathering his items neatly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elizabeta blinked as she was called out. With 'Miss', no less. She really did dislike that term. She shook her head, clearing her muddled thoughts so she could focus on whoever was speaking to her.

She glanced over, blinking when she saw the Asian. "Ah, China," she greeted, somewhat confused at why the Asian was speaking to her. She doesn't believe she has ever really spoke with him one on one. But, then...anytime they were really involved in something, they were on opposite sides.

But, why was he so nervous? His face was red, he was soaked, and he looked incredibly awkward. "Please, if you would, don't call me 'Miss'. I don't really like it," she explained, giving him a cheerful smile. "What may I do for you?"

I Spain I
Vice Captain

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:40 am

He supposed that was the only answer he was going to get. Roderich had flinched at the ex-nation's outburst, almost cowering in his seat. This was a side of Gilbert that he hadn't really wanted to provoke... Though he'd expected it in a way, he couldn't help but react the way he had. The albino had acted this way today once already; and that was before he became sick.

The aristocrat didn't know what to say, what to do. He felt stranded in the middle of his uncertainty with no way of getting out. He was uncertain of everything; his emotions, what was right and what was appropriate... Everything that he had doubts about revolved around Gilbert.

Well no, that wasn't true. It was centered on himself. He doubted himself.

'I know... That you're medicated.' Roderich swallowed, each breath trembling enough to cause a gentle shudder through his body at every exhale. Gilbert had truly startled him... And a lack of answer to his own question had left him feeling... Strangely hurt. However, he masked it, getting up in order to step tentatively toward the albino. Kneeling in front of him, he murmured 'But it's better that than for you to be seriously sick with no aid, isn't it...? Look. If it's what you want, then by all means, I'll leave you alone. I was aiming to look after you until you were completely restored but... I'd see why you'd want to go home, and I can have travel arranged.' He raised one hand as if to touch Gilbert, to comfort him, but then drew away before contact was even made.

After all, touching him now was the worst idea possible.

'I'll s-stop... Doing those things you hate. J-just... don't shout at m-me anymore.' Attempting to keep his voice levelled -and failing quite a bit-, Roderich felt a strange, wet warmth on his face. His throat burned and his heart felt heavy... 'I'm sorry. I-I'm sorry. I'll... I'll let you be.' Wiping his eyes roughly, the aristocrat stood, cursing himself silently. No. No, he'd never cry in front of Gilbert...!

'... ********>' It was rather unbecoming of an aristocrat, but Roderich swore under his breath.

-------------

It seemed to be going well so far. Well, she hadn't shouted at him yet or blanked him, so to Yao, it was positive. However, when pulled up on his formalities, he shook his head a little.

'A-ah... Forgive me. It's a habit, aru.' he stuttered, glancing left and right whilst gnawing his bottom lip. 'I... I was wondering whether you could do me a favour...? I'm sorry that this is out of the blue but you seemed the best person to ask...' Deciding to swallow his pride and get straight to the subject, he looked at Hungary with a steely determination in his eyes.

'This is for Ivan, this is for Ivan, this is for Ivan...'

'D-don't laugh, but I was wondering whether you had a-any...' This was horrible. This was awkward. This was evil... But this was necessary.

'Any make-up... I could borrow. P-preferably... Some sort of f-foundation, aru?' Unable to keep the stutters from his voice, Yao's face deepened in colour. This was humiliating... He squirmed again, toying with the cuff of one of his overly-long sleeves. 'Please? I'll get it back to y-you quickly...'

He trailed off, hoping that his pleas were going to be heard... But only by Hungary. It would be painful to have to endure teasing for asking for make-up.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:48 pm
For a moment, Gilbert was lost inside his head. He didn't understand everything that was happening around him. He didn't even understand what was happening in his own damned thoughts. Everything was jumbled together, rambling and running in arching waves that didn't make sense. He just... he felt so lost, because of his own damned self.

His voice was soft when he finally spoke, as if he was drained of everything that made him who he was. He felt so empty as he mumbled into his knees. "I'm not allowed to leave even if I wanted to." He didn't know if he wanted to or not. There...there were times that hurt; that didn't make sense and messed with his head. But... there were other times that were, well, near companionable. He wasn't sure if he wanted to lose that feeling of companionship with someone he had always felt he had to beat. It was a nice break from the constant fighting and desire to prove himself strong.

His eyes widened when he heard the catch in the Austrian's voice and he glanced up. "R-Roderich? I..." He didn't know what to say. He didn't realize he was hurting the man this badly. He didn't want to. He...he didn't.

He reached out blindly, grabbing hold of the man's pant leg. His fingers tightened around the soft material as he closed his eyes. "D-don't. I... Please, just... S-sorrry... I..." He didn't know what to say. What could he do to keep the Austrian from leaving. He didn't want to be alone.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games