Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Theif Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moving this rp into a guild of our own?
  Yea!
  Nuu!
  I don't... really... care...
View Results

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:37 pm
[Hmm... things are going most slow, I was very much hoping that the long wekend would bring action to the rp... oh well. ^^]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:55 pm
{'Kay, I haven't replied in a while, I know. Tuesday was exam, wednesday I updated Dried up Words, thursday Debs got Kingdom Heart 2 and she slept over, and Ashin-chan's yesterday. Gomen. -.-;;; }  

Tsubasa Reservoir

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:13 pm
After Tao had finished streaching his legs he twisted his back and streached it gently. His streaching moved up from his back and into his shoulders. He heard Suki and paused his streaching to look at him. "The bearer? The bearer of what?" Tao had been away for a while so he had missed most of the conversations the other immortals had had without him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:09 pm
Tsubasa Reservoir
{'Kay, I haven't replied in a while, I know. Tuesday was exam, wednesday I updated Dried up Words, thursday Debs got Kingdom Heart 2 and she slept over, and Ashin-chan's yesterday. Gomen. -.-;;; }

[S'all good. Just make sure you update now and then and I'll be satisfied. 3nodding ]  

Edaniel
Crew

Lifesreject

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:43 pm
((I'm so sorry for my absence. I have been grounded, and the grounding will continue for a while. I will post when able, but it may be very few and far between. Gomen to the extreame.))

Koh, after relizeing that Aoki had gone away with her sister like she had been talking about all week, just shrugged it off. He decided to walk around in the forest. It was one of his favorite places, beside the roof, and he didn't have anything else to do, for a while. He shoved his hands in his pockets, looking up at the sky. Already he was daydreaming. If Koh weren't so flighty, he would probably have to kill himself, which would be impossible, but somethimes he complained about being too flighty. At least I have a lot of time to think about whether I should tell Aoki about how I feel.....Man,....I don't know if I can do it!! What if the whole group finds out and it's like a rule or something. No immortal may date another. Damnit! Koh scratched his head, the surrounding forest a blurr, but comeing back into focus. The wind was little to none, which was a little disappointing, but Koh couldn't complain, the mood he was in. He finally found the spot in the forest, which was just a nice little clearing. He first, sat down, then followed by laying down. The grass was soft, but still slightly crunched under his weight. The crisp of the night dawning on them. The threw his hands behind his head to comfort it and keep his neck off the grass. I never thought about that actually being a rule before. s**t.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:37 am
"A mission is something to be taken seriously, but Onee, if you cannot even enjoy what you do, what is the point in doing anything? Being solum on a mission is like severing a link between others. Like in the water. If you don't keep communications up, how will you even know if someone gets hurt? Everything dangerous isn't meant to be quiet Shinobu-chan." Aoki simply continued walking untill her sister slowed down.

'And I thought this might actually give me some feeling of excitement... Oh well... If I can be quiet this whole journey, it just goes to show the others they can't be-little me. I HATE that!'

Tsubasa Reservoir

Kelwyn

Gracious Gaian

9,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:41 am
The innocent-seeming question threw Yue aback for a moment, but it only showed in her silent pause. Her nightmares had been possessing her thoughts for a while now, but they were nothing new. The only new thing about them was their sudden increase in frequency and intensity. Besides, Yue was not the type to speak of such a personal complain to anyone, especially a chatterbox like Nadeshiko.

Suddenly Yue realized that her companion was watching her expectantly, waiting for an answer. Yue blushed and began to stammer, "Oh... gomen-ne, I was thinking of... something... rather... umm..." Running her fingers through her wet hair suddenly gave her an idea of what she could talk about. "I fell asleep in the garden last night while meditating there and ended up with mud in my hair from all the rain. I had to wash that out in the kitchen this morning."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:51 am
Shinobu brought up a hand to gently wipe on of her eyes and took a sigh, looking down to her sister, smiling softly.

"I know, I didn't mean we have to be... totally serious, we can still have fun... I suppose... I'd just like you to remember, Aoki-chan, I didn't sleep a cwink last night." she said with a sad smile, rubbing her eyes once more. "I'm really, really tired."

She chuckled softly. "It's not your fault, I promise, once we get a chance to sleep, if you let me, I'll be able to have some fun with you the next day."

Edaniel
Crew

The Jashu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:37 pm
Suki looked back a little joyous because he never had the opportunity to share his new found information to Tao. He was usually on top of these things, so Suki held himself proudly as he said, " The bearer of our pain of course." Suki twittered with small blade had had tucked away, most likely for recreational use. A small drop of blood trickled from his finger when he knicked it with the tip of the blade. Quickly, it was patched up and clean as its original state after his power of immortality intervened. " Tao, don't tell me you've never wondered where all our pain goes,"he paused a bit making a pouty face. "Aoki-chan told me of how this topic has been storming through Koh-sama's mind, crashing it into submission and seclusion." "Basically, our pain that we do not feel from our injuries is given to a single person, who bears all the pain." "Hence the name, bearer." Suki felt intelligent filling Tao in and looked at his with his chin higher up than usual, where his face was solemn and hidden. He looked on for Tao to reply.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:53 pm
((Jashu, you don't need to use "" marks around every sentence. You can just place one " in front of the first sentence in a speech, then place the last " at the end of the last sentence in the speech. The last " always goes after the punctuation mark.))  

Kelwyn

Gracious Gaian

9,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Citizen 200

Mikujin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:36 pm
Kelwyn
((Jashu, you don't need to use "" marks around every sentence. You can just place one " in front of the first sentence in a speech, then place the last " at the end of the last sentence in the speech. The last " always goes after the punctuation mark.))

(( He's just using them for when his character is actually speaking aloud. Why he doesn't start a new paragraph as per English standard we may never know, but for now, what he's doing get's the job done.

And I'm bored. Sitting on top of the theatre. Maybe I'll get unlazy and make Izumo fall off or something... 'til then...))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:51 pm
Tao tapped his now-uncovered chin and smiled, he didn't know about any bearer, but now that he finally thought about it, it made sense.

"Thanks Suki, I didn't know that, although I do suppose it crossed my mind once or twice."

He carefully lifted himself up on a single arm and stood on it for a while before tensing his body and springing into a mid-air sumersault and landing on his feet, bending his knees to obsorb the shock and ending in a crouch, his hands resting on his thighs.

"So, who exactly IS this bearer?" He asked before starting the training.  

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Unwritten Hero

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:38 pm
Nadeshiko was wondering why Yue took so lon g replying, but the thought was knocked out of her head by Yue's quick change of subject. Nadeshiko could have known something like that had happened by the other girl's wet hair, but she wasn't that observative. "Aw, that must have been so.. muddy! And terrible!" She exclaimed, her expression one of shock and surprise, with a bit of hidden laughter.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:49 pm
Mikujin
Kelwyn

(( He's just using them for when his character is actually speaking aloud. Why he doesn't start a new paragraph as per English standard we may never know, but for now, what he's doing get's the job done.

And I'm bored. Sitting on top of the theatre. Maybe I'll get unlazy and make Izumo fall off or something... 'til then...))
((Yeah, I just don't like making paragraphs for some reason because I had this experience with my keyboard that made the blinking cursor go all chaotic everytime I hit enter.... But I got a new keyboard, so I will make more new para's and less quotations. biggrin Don't be mad, pweeze. To be honest, I'm not an experience roleplayer... I started only a little while ago.))  

The Jashu

The Jashu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:53 pm
Vanslaz
Tao tapped his now-uncovered chin and smiled, he didn't know about any bearer, but now that he finally thought about it, it made sense.

"Thanks Suki, I didn't know that, although I do suppose it crossed my mind once or twice."

He carefully lifted himself up on a single arm and stood on it for a while before tensing his body and springing into a mid-air sumersault and landing on his feet, bending his knees to obsorb the shock and ending in a crouch, his hands resting on his thighs.

"So, who exactly IS this bearer?" He asked before starting the training.
Suki rotated his arms, trying to get a good flex feeling from his joints so that his movements would be smooth as butter.

"Um, actually, I have no clue who the bearer must be."

After scratching his head and neck, he pondered the thought for a bit while stretching his legs some more.

"But he has to be a really nice guy, I mean... he is taking all this pain away from us."

He looked on with a small grin trying to reassure Tao that the matter would reveal itself when it need be.  
The Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games