Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[Misc] Random chatter around bar, drinks are on Saria! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's hotter?
Aenakume (Yes!)
47%
 47%  [ 9 ]
Saria Mithril (No!!!! Pick Aena -^!!)
52%
 52%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 19

[Bang Bang]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:33 pm
"Ahahaha! The glomp will await at your doorstep. Like night awaits dawn. You cannot stop it! It is inevitable!" Reeses slowly hymed. She grinned evily and waited for a responce from Saria.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:35 pm
"Oh no it isn't. ANNA! Don't you dare! You're not getting in, Anna!"  

Saria Mithril

UR FAT MOM

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:39 pm
"Well while you two talk I think I shall walk" walks over to the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:41 pm
"Of coarse she is! Just like water gets into a sponge. Slowly, it'll seep inside. Watch before your eyes, her absence, then appearence. You''l find yourself gesturing for a hault, but be given no mercy. Slowly, you'll feel yourself hit with a force so unstoppable, there would be only one word to describe it....Anna. Next, you'll most likely find yourself on the floor, or standing with weak knees. Either way, your glomped." Reeses was actually finding quite a lot of amusement in this. It was all so intresting, especially seeing Saria panic.  

[Bang Bang]

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:42 pm
"Just a minute, you," Saria says to Hathor, "I just want you to know that if she glomps me you're getting double the glomp I got, with interest. Dammit, I think she actually left, too."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:42 pm
"Why are you not helping" looks over at Reeses "your being very mean chica.  

UR FAT MOM

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:44 pm
Punkfreak666
"Of coarse she is! Just like water gets into a sponge. Slowly, it'll seep inside. Watch before your eyes, her absence, then appearence. You''l find yourself gesturing for a hault, but be given no mercy. Slowly, you'll feel yourself hit with a force so unstoppable, there would be only one word to describe it....Anna. Next, you'll most likely find yourself on the floor, or standing with weak knees. Either way, your glomped." Reeses was actually finding quite a lot of amusement in this. It was all so intresting, especially seeing Saria panic.

"Panic? Of course I'm panicked!" Saria wails, "Anna is a like a force of nature. She's going to glomp me unconscious. sweatdrop "  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:46 pm
"Duh!" Reeses hissed at Hath. "Just imagining Anna tackling Saria makes me crack up laughing." She thought for a second then turned herself so she was lying on the table, rather then sitting. She shifted so she was facing Hath. "And we have no one to thank but you....So, Thank you Hath for informing Anna of this painful knew technique and causing Saria to worry her head off."  

[Bang Bang]

UR FAT MOM

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:48 pm
Whines "why do I get twice and interest that Aena gives you?" cries walks over to Reeses getting close to her face. "Thank you for being a jerk because I am sure there are not enough in the world and we just nedded you."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:54 pm
"Once for teaching her, once for encouraging her to try it out on me, and the interest just because. biggrin "  

Saria Mithril

UR FAT MOM

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:57 pm
Looks ate Saria tears in her eyes "but...but...but why?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:59 pm
Reeses puckered her lips and pretended to blow a kiss to Hath. "Any time, babe." She looked over at Saria and said, "Now, the exilierating moment comes to its beginning. Patience is a vertue. She could be anywhere right now. Perhaps she's pulling your leg, or perhaps she standing right behind you. You'll never know. You will know when the willow blows its leaves and the moon's evening leaves."  

[Bang Bang]

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:59 pm
"Oh............ alright, fine. No retaliatory glomps for you. But you're gonna have to hear how she glomps me!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:00 pm
Punkfreak666
Reeses puckered her lips and pretended to blow a kiss to Hath. "Any time, babe." She looked over at Saria and said, "Now, the exilierating moment comes to its beginning. Patience is a vertue. She could be anywhere right now. Perhaps she's pulling your leg, or perhaps she standing right behind you. You'll never know. You will know when the willow blows its leaves and the moon's evening leaves."

"Like I said, Anna is a force of nature. When she comes, I will know."  

Saria Mithril

UR FAT MOM

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:02 pm
Frowns at Reeses sighing as she rolls her eyes turning back to Saria. Steps infront of Reeses trying to give Saria some comfort "alright but I really didn't mean to start anything.  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games