Welcome to Gaia! ::

When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dalek, Cyberman, Timelord, TARDIS, Doctor Who 

Reply When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild
New People introduction Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lambscape

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:55 am
AttemptedPerfection
Hello, I'm #8 I'm a huge fan of do who with my favortie Doctor being number 7 after seeing the curse of fenric. My favorite episode from the new series (because its odd to compare the old and the new O_o) is parting of the ways because Jack dies (yeah he came back to life but he still died) and I love the Daleks more than my own mother.

Oi, *recognises tms* oi! t m s! Didn't I help kill you?

Haha, yes you did! I'm holding no grudges though. Except against Hairy XD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:21 am
Quote:
Ello I'm whispering muffin. =o ^^
I'm 15... & don't get on Gaia much during the week ><. but anyway.

Honestly I've only seen the new series. I love the 9th & 10th Doctor both.

I've seen the entire 1st season, and I'm on disk 3 of the 2nd season. Meanwhile I've been watching the 3rd season on Sci Fi and reruns on BBC America. XD

It sucks because Doctor Who wasn't on last week and they ended at the Family of Blood cliffhanger. D= Twas veeery evil!

I'm really more obsessed with Doctor Who than I should be considering how little I've seen. mrgreen But I adore it. and Tennant is absolutly amazing. 3nodding

Also I'm very afraid to watch the episode with the Weeping Angels cause everyone is all like "AAAH don't watch it! its terrifying! *runs away and dies*" o.O but yeah I'm really bad with horror anything so that MIGHT be an episode I'll have to skip. *sniffle* we shall see.

Doctor Who is basically fantastic. =)

oh the good old days. =P
I've had a username change, obviously.
and I've seen aaaalll the episodes (of the new series)
even the Weeping Angels. ;P  

CHASING POLAR BEARS

faerie_ophelia

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:55 pm
Hi. I'm rainyeyes29 (or Rainy, Curly, Turkey...), and I'm a 20-year-old American fan of Doctor Who. I'm a general studies major, but I've been thinking about going into Deaf studies.

The most recent story I've seen is "Gridlock". My mom and I used to watch the new series on Sci-Fi, but the station moved, so we can't watch the new series on TV unless we go next door (the neighbors have satellite TV).

I love to watch the old series. My mother loves Tom Baker's Doctor, so I grew up mostly exposed to his Doctor, so around New Year (this year) I rebelled and started watching every Doctor except the Fourth. Since then, I've watched more Doctor Who since then than I'd ever dreamed of! XD Single least or most favorite Doctor is hard for me to say because I like them all (for different reasons, but still...).

Sorry for my long-windedness...*Sees TMS* O_O Sorry for lynching you. =v_v=  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:39 pm
Ah-HA! I think I can lay the current claim of being the eldest...in this thread at least. (I'm thirty. sweatdrop )

My name is my avatar, only not really (it's an anonymity thing, y'know?), and I live in the States. I'm Southern raised, but not bred, which means that the long years here have not produced the grating, honeyed accent the region is so known for (and I refuse to use the accursed "ya'll" except in fun- like now.) I've been a Doctor Who fan for years, if only subconsciously. I, too, watched reruns- mostly of Tom Baker- on PBS, but must admit I was slightly freaked out by it.

Maybe it was the poor production quality? xd

Anywho (no pun intended). I'm a total and complete Tennant fancier, though I adored Eccles during his time. (Too bad about him, all that bad blood.) I'll take Martha any day over Rose, but I'm still holding out for Series Four before I make any new judgements. (Spoiler free!!!) And, wow, Jack? Seriously? The new season of Torchwood cannot come fast enough!! *fans self*

I couldn't pick a particular favourite, really, but I noticed that I may be the only one who actually liked "Love and Monsters". (Now, granted, I hated the villain- that part was stupid- but the rest of the story was, well, sweet.) Ah, well, you can't like them all. Of Series Three, my faves have to be "42", "Blink" and "The Sound of Drums". (Mmmm...John Simm.)

Aaaand this went on a lot longer than I had intended. redface Sorry about that. Thanks for inviting me, anyway! ^_^  

RainbowWisher

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

RainbowWisher

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:45 pm
I totally forgot!

My favourite Doctor Who line of alllll time is the following:

"Sausages! They'll all be turned into human sausages!"

(Please don't ask me what episode it's from (it's a second Doctor episode, I remember that much), I don't really recall the specifics, only that it had something to do with making fairy tale creatures come to life...and it had Jamie in it. heart )  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:14 pm
RainbowWisher
I totally forgot!

My favourite Doctor Who line of alllll time is the following:

"Sausages! They'll all be turned into human sausages!"

(Please don't ask me what episode it's from (it's a second Doctor episode, I remember that much), I don't really recall the specifics, only that it had something to do with making fairy tale creatures come to life...and it had Jamie in it. heart )
OMFG. It's from The Mind Robber. Which is only the best Doctor Who serial EVER MADE. XDD
I love Jamie and I love Two. XD  

Muskratio

Captain

Hygienic Guildsman

Rettu Skcollob

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:09 pm
Hmm. Well, this my inceptive post. Hmm. Things to say.

FOURTH DOCTOR IS THE BESTEST!

Hmm. Well, that's my life summarised.

*Oh look, Rocks!*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:29 am
Rettu Skcollob

*Oh look, Rocks!*
rofl
Best line in the show. Ever. XDD  

Muskratio

Captain

Hygienic Guildsman

killdude007

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:26 am
Hi there I'm new exclaim  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:20 am
I'm darsin, I live in England and my favourite dr who episode is The Christmas Invasion.  

darsin

Banbutsu Ruten

7,250 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:46 pm
Ooo.... ^ ^ That was a good one... but my favorite episode was the finale. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:58 pm
DJ_Green
Well, ready for the next season with Daivd Tennant. If I remember correctly, isn't there no more Martha Jones or am I mixed up?

She's coming back mid 4th season... AFTER CATHERINE TATE HAS A LITTLE GO!!! XD yay!!!  

Banbutsu Ruten

7,250 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hive Mind 200

CHASING POLAR BEARS

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:53 pm
Banbuu
DJ_Green
Well, ready for the next season with Daivd Tennant. If I remember correctly, isn't there no more Martha Jones or am I mixed up?

She's coming back mid 4th season... AFTER CATHERINE TATE HAS A LITTLE GO!!! XD yay!!!

OMGSH SERISOUSLY!?
Catherine Tate!?
has anyone else seen the comedy skit she did with David Tennant!!!
ITS ABSOLUTLY AMAZING....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:49 pm
@Whispering Muffin- I did, on youtube once upon a time. I wonder if I still have it favorited. o.o

Anyway,

Hello. surprised I go by Matt, Mattie, Matthew, or really any variation of my name you want to choose. Don't be fooled by the tetris block, I actually consider myself somewhat of an older user. [Though, two years isn't really that old. sweatdrop ]

It was only recently I stumbled upon Doctor Who. I've seen the episodes occasionally, but about a month ago I sat down and just started watching them. I must say, I love it.  

Tendara

Muskratio

Captain

Hygienic Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:55 pm
Teh Matthew
@Whispering Muffin- I did, on youtube once upon a time. I wonder if I still have it favorited. o.o

Anyway,

Hello. surprised I go by Matt, Mattie, Matthew, or really any variation of my name you want to choose. Don't be fooled by the tetris block, I actually consider myself somewhat of an older user. [Though, two years isn't really that old. sweatdrop ]

It was only recently I stumbled upon Doctor Who. I've seen the episodes occasionally, but about a month ago I sat down and just started watching them. I must say, I love it.
MATTIE!!!! heart
I named you that. mrgreen  
When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas