Welcome to Gaia! ::

When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dalek, Cyberman, Timelord, TARDIS, Doctor Who 

Reply When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild
A doctor who rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who wants to be the doctor?
  OOOHHH! OOOHHHH! PICK MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!*Crash*
  THE ASSISTANTS ROCK!!!!!!
  The doctor stinks! THE MASTER FOR INTER GALACTIC RULER!!!!!
View Results

TheSmilingShadow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:08 pm
"Hm." The Editor sighed, taking on an entirely serious look that looked odd on her face.

"What?" Irene asked.

"Usually when I tell people I'm an Alien I get a much...different response. And by the way it's GalliFREY, not GalliLEY!"

Eddie raised her hands and put on a mocking baby voice.

"And it's very beautiful! Much better than this stupid planet!" Eddie cried.

"Stupid?"

"Yeah! You have a blue sky! What the hell is up with that!?"

She sighed once more and sort of spun in a small circle. She looked up to the sky as if damning it when she saw that yes, it was an icky blue color. She had heard of the Doctor and the Ruler, they were two sort of explorers, scientists, always travelling abroad. Why anyone would want to leave Gallifrey she had no idea. She loved home too much to even think about leaving it for more than a few weeks. And there she was, having spent a decade on a miserable planet. You could say, the months the Ruler had promised her a trip home were getting to her.

She had planned really to just go around the Ruler and get home through the Doctor. The Ruler had had a plot of some sorts that Eddie never really got into because she knew somewhat he wasn't going to help her, but the promise of the Doctor, the explorer who meddled with things he shouldn't meddle with, surely he'd help her.

"You don't have a blue sky?" Irene said but Eddie didn't really hear.

She looked to her sonic wristbands, wanting them to seek out more Gallifrey DNA, and it was trying. Truly it was.

"A blue sky?" Irene asked again.

"Your friend, Sam, I think he's back with the Ruler. I didn't really plan on going back there but if you want to get your friend you tell the Doctor all right? He's a One-Heart-Lover, crazy about them."

Then her wristband gave a beep and there, a hundred feet north would be the Doctor.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:12 pm
Irene was about to try to figure out what to express at the news of Sam being captured also, but she didn't know whether to be relieved to find out he was alive or furious that he was trapped just as she had been. Hopefully his cage was not as painful as hers.

Before she could settle on a suitable comment, Eddie's bracelet beeped.

"What does that mean?" Irene said quickly. "Is the Doctor near?"

The Editor didn't answer, but made a beeline towards the north. Irene assumed it was a yes.

"Why one-heart? How many hearts should I have?"

CrystalGazer

TheSmilingShadow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:35 pm
"Wait, how many hearts do you have!?"

Irene called behind her. Eddie was finding her innocent curiosity annoying and much preferred the other reactions humans had given her before, which consisted of laughing and walking away or fright.

"Obviously more than one." The Editor sneered as she began to run ahead.

Eddie jumped through people rudely as she liked to push people's buttons. When suddenly they went down an alley as her bracelets beeped once more, and had to jump a fence to get onto the other side.

Irene, by her surprise was doing well to follow.

And then out of that alley they jumped in front of a man in a brown coat and a girl walking beside him.

The Doctor stopped with his classic confused and shocked face.
Irene looked around, not even sure what the Doctor was supposed to look like.
But it became obvious once Eddie held up her wrench in front of the man in the brown coat and grinned.

"You." She said. "You owe me money!"

She threw the wrench at the Doctor and it went smack against his alien skull.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:27 pm
Irene noticed a man in a brown overcoat and a lady beside him as she fell over the side of the fence, landing next to Eddie.

"You. You owe me money!" The wrench collided with a sickening thwap against the side of the man's head. He staggered backwards.

"No! Wha-!?" Irene stopped in midsentence, the man straightened up and shook his head from side to side like a wet dog. He was wearing an expression of utter shock, and strained amusement.

Irene looked at Eddie. "The Doctor?" The man's head snapped up when he heard her.

"You! I've seen you..." Irene took a step back at the familiarity of the face. "But... that was when I was home."

CrystalGazer

Triska
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:25 am
Susan held her purse at the ready when Eddie hit the Doctor. In a demanding tone, she asked, "Who are you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:17 pm
"Who am I?" Eddie cried.

The Doctor attempted to get a word in as he rubbed his head but then Eddie screamed -

"Who are you!?" Eddie laughed.  

TheSmilingShadow

Triska
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:45 pm
There was something strangely familiar with this woman. Susan could not put her finger on it. She couldn't find anything familiar about the other woman. That was a relief. Someone she knows she never knew her whole life.
The Doctor and this crazy woman on another hand..... Susan's hand was fiddling in the area of the hidden watch again. And again not realizing it.
"This is insane. Your insane. He's insane. I maybe insane. Could probably check us all into a nut house. You.. You know. I'm done. Compute. I'm headed for work like I was suppose to be."
As Susan took to walking off she added, "Goodbye Doctor. Goodbye Editor and goodbye...."
She did it again. She knew a name she couldn't posably know. Eddie didn't introduce herself. "Whoever you are."
Susan wanted to run, but took to just keeping a steady walk.

OOC: Do you all think that we should wait for the other guy to show up? His character is in this scene. And is a central character too at that.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:58 pm
(( OOC: Yeah, I PMed him a few days ago ))  

CrystalGazer

Lone-Lycan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:12 pm
Assistant

Name: Sorvad
Species: Dalek/Thal hybrid
Length of assistance to the doctor: Hasn't met the guy yet
Appearance: http://man-bat.deviantart.com/art/Sorvad-71689740
Situation:
Being an impure specimen of his Species, Sorvad was abandoned on Earth at a young age. He's only been able to survive for so long by hiding himself from society. He lives in a hidden storage closet in a hospital, living off of stolen food, and cheap coffee. Every night he wheels himself stealthily about, spying on the nurses and patients. He really doesn't know much about his own past, due to a head injury he suffered as a child, he doesn't even remember what he is. His ignorance of his past fuels his fear of the outside world, and his fear of one day being found.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:10 pm
OOC: Should...should someone take over for him?  

TheSmilingShadow

Lone-Lycan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:06 pm
OOC: who's missing?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:54 pm
OOC: The guy that's playing the Ruler and the Doctor. As a side thing, shall I get Susan over to the hospital for some reason and stumble upon Sorvad?  

Triska
Crew

CrystalGazer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:03 pm
(( OCC: Yeah, perhaps you should get Susan to the hospital for some reason. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:36 pm
OOC: I nominate CrystalGazer to take over as the Tenth Doctor  

TheSmilingShadow

CrystalGazer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:02 pm
(( OCC: I'll take the job if he doesn't post or PM me back in 5 days. ))  
When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff