Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shalene

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:27 pm
Quote:

Shalene wrote:
um, ya so...... the skys blue, my real name is Kayla, u can call me kat, everyone else does.... um, i like dragons and homestar, and snuggy, and guys, and.... and.... food.

you are just an imposter you little kayla impersonator! i am the real kayla! you..you...you kat! *tackles and takes name back* you can have it when i'm done with it. *waits a few minutes and then hands it back* here. i don't like it anyways. i hate it as my name. yeah.....

Sorry Kayla... i mean Fload......... um...um....um.... IM SORRY!!!!!
ok... any who...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:39 pm
Shalene
Quote:

Shalene wrote:
um, ya so...... the skys blue, my real name is Kayla, u can call me kat, everyone else does.... um, i like dragons and homestar, and snuggy, and guys, and.... and.... food.

you are just an imposter you little kayla impersonator! i am the real kayla! you..you...you kat! *tackles and takes name back* you can have it when i'm done with it. *waits a few minutes and then hands it back* here. i don't like it anyways. i hate it as my name. yeah.....

Sorry Kayla... i mean Fload......... um...um....um.... IM SORRY!!!!!
ok... any who...

no worries. how are you?  

Phoebe Of Une

Shalene

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:44 pm
good and u???  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:57 pm
i've been much better. today has majorly sucked eggs crying  

Phoebe Of Une

JSE

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 10:55 am
Mr. Moo
JSE
Samarathin
HI!! My name is Stephanie, Kayla is my best friend, and i love homestar...and floadie... anyways, im usually really bored around this time... someone talk to mr! gonk
Hello Hunni Bunni!
I'm Jse. Kayla's my best friend too! And Ilove homestar..and floadie..anyways too!!!!!! Wow, this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. But I'll take your advice and go talk to Mr..I'm guessing that's Mr. Moo.
Hey Mr. Moo!!!!!!!

I think it was a typo and pressed r instead of e
*sigh* Typos are the only thing I find fun. You can never play along!! gonk *runs up to room and slams her door*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:27 pm
JSE
Mr. Moo
JSE
Samarathin
HI!! My name is Stephanie, Kayla is my best friend, and i love homestar...and floadie... anyways, im usually really bored around this time... someone talk to mr! gonk
Hello Hunni Bunni!
I'm Jse. Kayla's my best friend too! And Ilove homestar..and floadie..anyways too!!!!!! Wow, this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. But I'll take your advice and go talk to Mr..I'm guessing that's Mr. Moo.
Hey Mr. Moo!!!!!!!

*sigh* Typos are the only thing I find fun. You can never play along!! gonk *runs up to room and slams her door*

i likes typos. that's how my friend sean got his nickname of oto. i just seem to have an overabundance of typos. i don't know why...wait..yes i do. i really suck at typing. i'm slower than crud and it doesn't help that i can't use the home row.  

Phoebe Of Une

Mr. Moo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:34 pm
Phoebe Of Une
JSE
Mr. Moo
JSE
Samarathin
Hello Hunni Bunni!
Hey Mr. Moo!!!!!!!

i likes typos. that's how my friend sean got his nickname of oto. i just seem to have an overabundance of typos. i don't know why...wait..yes i do. i really suck at typing. i'm slower than crud and it doesn't help that i can't use the home row.

you can't do home row?! man I learned that like... 2 years ago... Now I have mastered it almost and type really fast but I usually do alot of typos because I use too many e's... I dont understand why!!! crying  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:42 pm
i know the homerow thing, but i just can't use it. it makes me type even slower (like rock slow) and i end having even more typos. but yeah. i'm stupid so that hinders me even more. sweatdrop  

Phoebe Of Une

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:44 pm
im good at typing. I can type really quick. Something i find interesting is that I can type really fast with one hand. I think it came from always eating at my computer. i woudl just hold food in my left hand and type with my right. I geuss i did it so oftent that i now can type fast with one hand. *takes bite out of microwavable burrito while typing with right hand*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 5:07 pm
Homerow? Ha!!! I was never taught it...but I know what it is I think o.O lol.
And OMG~!!! I always type just with my right hand.. all I do is eat and type with the other hand!!! So you just see my right hand running all over the keybored and my left hand is just sorta useless space.
Back to the subject though..Mr. Moo, don't ruine my typo moments PLEASE!!! I love you too much for that >.<
((Did that make sense..?))

JSE

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:57 pm
JSE
Homerow? Ha!!! I was never taught it...but I know what it is I think o.O lol.
And OMG~!!! I always type just with my right hand.. all I do is eat and type with the other hand!!! So you just see my right hand running all over the keybored and my left hand is just sorta useless space.
Back to the subject though..Mr. Moo, don't ruine my typo moments PLEASE!!! I love you too much for that >.<
((Did that make sence..?))

no the whole "I love you too much for that" didn't make sense.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 4:19 pm
Fine. *Sulks*  

JSE

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:23 pm
JSE
Fine. *Sulks*

well, hey, you asked! I answered. How can someone saying "Don't ruin my typo moments... i love you too much for that" make sense? perhaps a proper explanation is in order if you do want that to make sense. As of now, i like the statement not making sense, as i delight in senseless insanity, so my thinking that doesnt make sense isn't really a bad thing, but i did just answer when you asked if that makes sense.
Um... did that make sense? I certainly hope not too much smile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 11:45 pm
Sange
JSE
Fine. *Sulks*

well, hey, you asked! I answered. How can someone saying "Don't ruin my typo moments... i love you too much for that" make sense? perhaps a proper explanation is in order if you do want that to make sense. As of now, i like the statement not making sense, as i delight in senseless insanity, so my thinking that doesnt make sense isn't really a bad thing, but i did just answer when you asked if that makes sense.
Um... did that make sense? I certainly hope not too much smile

oh ouch! stressed you people and screwin' up people's heads ouch!! stressed oh and to make you feel better now that didn't make sense if that made sense which it shoud've 3nodding (now that is what I call makin' sense oh ya I'm good biggrin )  

~Awesome~Skawesome!~

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 11:55 pm
OH THE INSANITY! I LOVE IT!  
The Homestarmy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items