Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Bleach
thecloakedone and dewski's RPG! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dewski
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:47 pm
Kiska: *looks over at Manakou* You could probably rent a room at my house if you want, Steele...my house is huge and who knows maybe if you did some cleaning around the house that could be your payment for the room. *smiles*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:13 pm
Manakou: *looks at Kiska* hmm i dunno, you just said your house is huge...can i just go over and check it out first?*smiles nervously*  

Manakou007

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:18 pm
Kitana: *Just studies, waiting until class is over, letting them talk*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:23 pm
Kiska: *looking at Manakou* Ya, of course. You can bring your sister with you to check out my house, but I have to warn you about my brothers...they are a bit rowdy sometimes. *smiles* are you wanting to come by after school?  

Dewski
Crew

Manakou007

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:25 pm
Manakou: *looks at Kitana and Kiska back and forth and then about to say something* *bell rings* Er--ya thatd be very thankful, ill come right after school  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:28 pm
Unless you guys have something you want to happen during school, we can continue to after school when the last bell rings...  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Manakou007

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:31 pm
Manakou: *looks at Kitana* Iv got nothing to do today so i can do whatever  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:32 pm
Kitana: *very confused on why he is suddenly saying this to her*  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Dewski
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:34 pm
Yeah sure so it's now after school...Kiska: *stands up stretching then grabs her stuff* so Kitana, you're going to work right?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:35 pm
Kitana: *looks at clock* Wow, today sure passed by quickly... *looks back at Kiska* Yeah, I will be. I hope you enjoy her house, Manakou, and I'll see you two again *smiles, walking out with her bag*  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Manakou007

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:36 pm

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:42 pm
we have fast forewarded to the end of the day instead of the beginning of the day...sorry to have confused you. thecloakedone and I thought that it might get a little boring if we continued going threw the school hours....and i'm probably still confusing you so I'll stop. anyway, we are now at the end of the school day where everyone is going home.  

Dewski
Crew

Manakou007

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:48 pm

Manakou: *looks around for Kiska and Kitana* crap...where are they? i hope i didnt miss them somewhere...*stares at the ground contemplating*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:55 pm
Kiska: ummm...Steele? *taps him on the shoulder* I'm behind you

Ira: *stands up picking up little Jimmy's book. looks over at those two then leaves*  

Dewski
Crew

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:58 pm
Kitana: *walking, not paying attention to anyone or anything* (this is all weird)  
Bleach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff