Welcome to Gaia! ::

The One Year War (Semi - Literate Battle RP Guild)

Back to Guilds

Reply The Earth Federation (Pilot Training Academy and Military HQ)
Virtual Reality Testing Center Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vampiremariana

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:04 pm
kisuke125
Zed365
*walks into room* *sees aki* uhh......*blushes* hi...... *Walks away quickly*

((You can't just walk in here...at least go to the dorm and act like you just arrived. Also, you need to understand two things or else you'll destroy this rp.
One, you cannot post in multiple topics at the same time, because it complicates things when you die (roleplay leaving an area then entering a different area in order to transition to a different topic).
Two, for God knows what reason, vampiremariana chooses to roleplay as a girl, who is dressed as and pretending to be a boy, and we all have to act totally oblivious.))

i will change that >.> i am a girl, period T.T no cross-dresser anymore
bcs its troublesome =3 and all that blah blah blah  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:34 pm
vampiremariana
kisuke125
Zed365
*walks into room* *sees aki* uhh......*blushes* hi...... *Walks away quickly*

((You can't just walk in here...at least go to the dorm and act like you just arrived. Also, you need to understand two things or else you'll destroy this rp.
One, you cannot post in multiple topics at the same time, because it complicates things when you die (roleplay leaving an area then entering a different area in order to transition to a different topic).
Two, for God knows what reason, vampiremariana chooses to roleplay as a girl, who is dressed as and pretending to be a boy, and we all have to act totally oblivious.))

i will change that >.> i am a girl, period T.T no cross-dresser anymore
bcs its troublesome =3 and all that blah blah blah

((Things would be less complicated if you just kept them the same as they are now! crying ))  

kisuke125
Vice Captain

Zed365

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:59 pm
*gets into virtual reality cockpit* alright, uhh. run moblie suit secmatics check, ahh..uhh..i guess.. load Model GM.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:00 am
((Sorry I've been gone so long so let's not delay any further! Let's just say you're both in the virtual reality pods and the program starts...))

"Now~!" Cried the colonel, as he pressed a button on his console and the view of a desert expanse lit up on the student pilots' monitors. His voice came through in both students' pods, "This time around you'll be fighting each other, kiddies. Have at it! I'll be enjoying the show--I mean evaluationg your performances."  

kisuke hyoujin
Vice Captain

Saurn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:14 pm
*walks into room watching battle* (that guy is aiming to far to the right, she is dashing in longer bursts than reccomended)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:14 pm
"Mmm?" The colonel, a tall bespectacled man, rolls his neck, on the back of his chair, to look back at Saurn "Oh goody!" He jumps up from his chair and snatches Saurn's hand, shaking it and smiling. "Thank goodness you're here. These two aren't entertaining at all..." He hurries back to his console and soon after a capsule near Saurn opens. "Quickly, get in, get in. We can begin right away! ...I nearly forgot; my own name of all things. Colonel Fitzpatrick, at..." He flamboyently bows "...your service." From his bow, he looks up, smilingly, at Saurn. Miraculously his glasses didn't fall from his face. He returns to standing, while working at his console.  

kisuke hyoujin
Vice Captain

Saurn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:07 pm
(oh my bio's name is sora but i dont' care)
as the capsle door closes and the simulation is ready he takes his necklace and grasps it. it has a picture of his dead girlfriend that was killed by Zeon.

Sora Yuyske ready to fight! the moblie suit launches into the air to began battle  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:21 pm
((slow down there hotshot, you need to give the colonel a sec to load up the program. Besides you didn't actually roleplay getting into the pod.))  

kisuke hyoujin
Vice Captain

Saurn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:31 pm
oh.. my bad. sweatdrop

Sora climbs into the pod
"is this the prelimenary exam or just an exercise?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:58 pm
"Hmm? To me it's all the same: entertaining. Relax and enjoy yourself!" The colonel speaks as he works on his console. The capsule closes and all is dark before the monitor lights up showing a close-up of the colonel's eye, before he moves his face away from the camera. "But if you must know, this exercise is the preliminary exam. Your results will determine your squad placement. More, specifically, whether you are made captain of your own squad or placed under some other captain as a grunt." The screen changes showing the following list of weapons:

Pre-equipped:
- Vulcan cannon
- Right-arm ballistics shield

Optional:
- Sub-machine gun
- Mid-range rifle
- Combat knife

The colonel's voice comes in through a communications system "Enough of that boring talk. You'll be piloting a Jim for this exercise. Select your weapons, already, so we can get this show started!" And he begins laughing cheerfully.  

kisuke hyoujin
Vice Captain

Saurn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:06 pm
selects mid-range Rifle and combat knife
Gm model loaded  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:30 pm
((...Beam...rifle? Come on, I honestly put up a freaking list for you, and you couldn't follow that? And what's with all this RGM no. 2610 nonsense? I said Jim! GM! No model number and all that crap its only a simulation. Just leave all that mumbo-jumbo to the colonel. Please.))  

kisuke hyoujin
Vice Captain

Saurn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:31 pm
((calm down jeez sorry for not being perfect))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:33 pm
((Dude, that's not just imperfect it's just plain stupid. That's like I ask "would you like milk, juice, or water?" and you ask for soda.
I'm sorry sir, we don't have soda. Would you like a mid-range rifle instead? xD))

The monitor changes again showing the following:

Objective: Destroy enemy base
Target: Base reactor core
Scenario: Break-through enemy lines, and destroy target
Time-limit: 00:00
Terrain: Mountain valley

"I'm required to give you a teensy bit of info about this mission. Long-range ballistics cannons, firing 80mm rounds, are the base's main defense. A direct hit from those will put you out of action. I'll give you just two hints on how to evade them: they have a slow rate of fire, and they can't target anything within 1000 yards of the base. Other than those pesky cannons, expect to see a few Zeon tanks blocking your way. I wonder if it's too much...I do get carried away...." With a flamboyent gesture he presses a button and cries "Showtime!" The monitor changes to show a wide valley, miles long, seen through the visual systems of a GM model Mobile Suit. "Target the base directly, or target the reactor core at the back to destroy it. Assuming you make it all the way to the base, of course~"  

kisuke hyoujin
Vice Captain

Saurn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:36 pm
((but i like soda))

But what is the target the base itself or the reactor?  
The Earth Federation (Pilot Training Academy and Military HQ)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games