Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Ga Ichiban Suki Desu! (We like cute the best!)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Japan, Cute, Kawaii, Anime 

Reply Welcome to Ze Forum!
***NEW? INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enjoying yourself?
  Oh yes!
  Just came here have to keep checking the place out
  CHEESE!!
View Results

ojii chan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:38 pm
*How'd you find the guild? : I searched "cute" in the guild search
*What are your hobbies? : drawing, watching anime, reading manga, going on the compu.
*Your dislikes? mean people, ugly people, rude people, dumb people, stupid people and tomatoes
*What's your name? can't say ^^;;;
*Where do you live? canda!
*How old are you? can't say ^^;;;;

Hi I'm it's-okay-panda-luv-u! Originally my username was supposed to be it-okay-panda-people-love-you but there wasn't enough space! If you don't wanna type out my extremely long username you can just call me panda or it's-okay! I got that quote off a tare panda wallpaper I found lol ^^ I love san-x and sanrio I made a whole buncha threads about them check them out!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:38 am
*How'd you find the guild? dunno,just found the invintation in my inbox.
*What are your hobbies? playing games (valkyrie profile and kingdom hearts rule!!), music, painting and drawing, watching people i hate suffer, KAH-RAH-TAE!,kicking butts,making comics and novels.
*Your dislikes? crybabies,snobby and annoying gang of girls,bugs (eeeyuck!!), studying, traitors,people who pretended to be my friend and backstabbed me (i've seen many. and i'm their victim.)
*What's your name? leanne (my chinese name is lin)
*Where do you live? it's a secret. (hint: surrounded by hentais. unfortunately)
*How old are you? 14,but i'll be 15 soon.  

-Empress Goddess Freya-

-Empress Goddess Freya-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:50 am
hi...........ummm...i'm new...and...uhh...err...i dunno what to say...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:17 am

*How'd you find the guild? _ through its-okay-panda-luv-u
*What are your hobbies? _ fashion,shopping,web graphics,video & sound engineering,computer in general,spreading the lulz,music,techpara
*Your dislikes? _ cheese,butterflies,n00b webspeak,wannabe people
*What's your name? _ Nami
*Where do you live? _ Germany
*How old are you? _ Will be 16 on 10th September

newfield

Jello Bubbles

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:50 pm
Hi everyone! I cann't say I'm new because I'm not! 3nodding
For those of you who know MochaMeow86 I'm her! 3nodding
My friend wanted to decorate my profile but she said I needed a newer version so she made this account for me. 3nodding
So yeah... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:57 pm
hEY EvERy 0Ne! WeLCoME 2 Da guILd! HopE YOu ENjoY iT HerE!
HAV FUNN!!!
xoxo angel xoxo  

heavens_cutest_angel07
Vice Captain

mazura hatake_k

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:40 pm
User ImageHow'd you find the guild? I ate a fortune cookie and it told me to come here ><;;

User ImageWhat are your hobbies? Eating, sleeping, drawing, dreaming, watching T.V, RPing, reading, writing, and singing! ^o^

User ImageYour dislikes? annoying people, the sun, being hungry...and stuff.. >.>

User ImageWhat's your name? my name? well that's a trick quetion...My real name it's Katherine...but no one calls me that, they all call me Katy, then we have my user name so people call me Mazura, however people also call me Mazu-chan...so that's my name hee hee OwO

User ImageWhere do you live? hmmm...I live in a Holy oak ^u^

User ImageHow old are you? 17 in a few weeks @o@

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:53 pm
mazura hatake
User ImageHow'd you find the guild? I ate a fortune cookie and it told me to come here ><;;

User ImageWhat are your hobbies? Eating, sleeping, drawing, dreaming, watching T.V, RPing, reading, writing, and singing! ^o^

User ImageYour dislikes? annoying people, the sun, being hungry...and stuff.. >.>

User ImageWhat's your name? my name? well that's a trick quetion...My real name it's Katherine...but no one calls me that, they all call me Katy, then we have my user name so people call me Mazura, however people also call me Mazu-chan...so that's my name hee hee OwO

nice!! User Image
lmao! enjoy it here!  

heavens_cutest_angel07
Vice Captain

mazura hatake_k

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:28 pm
hee hee thank you :3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:35 pm
mazura hatake
hee hee thank you :3

ah well thatz wat moderators do, welcome people.. ^.^  

heavens_cutest_angel07
Vice Captain

xxPEACHFUZZ

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:26 pm
mazura hatake

So many dancing kitties.@o@ So frustrating! Can't hold back any longer! *Hugs kitties* So cute! ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:24 pm
Mocha_Meow86
mazura hatake

So many dancing kitties.@o@ So frustrating! Can't hold back any longer! *Hugs kitties* So cute! ^^

hahaha..  

heavens_cutest_angel07
Vice Captain

xxPEACHFUZZ

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:42 pm
heavens_cutest_angel07
Mocha_Meow86
mazura hatake

hahaha..

OMG Angel-san! Your avvie is so cute!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:38 pm
i change now and then so which one?? O.O  

heavens_cutest_angel07
Vice Captain

chickencow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:10 pm
PPLS MAN!!!! hasnt been to many new ppl has there?  
Welcome to Ze Forum!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff