Training Course Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sergeant Grik
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:12 pm
Sargeant Grik stands there and listens to Skujax talk to himself and remembers once more that he really should request better weapons for boot camp. Okay Skujax you are now a private first class. Go to the sub forum and request an id from General RR.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:02 pm
"Woo! Er... I mean... Yes, drill sergeant!" *Skujax stands up, returns his M16 where he first got it, and.... uh.... departs?*

((Those weapon jams don't happen that often in real boot camp. They happen MUCH more often in real boot camp. Or at least with mine at Fort sill.))  

SkunkJames
Crew

Sergeant Grik
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:08 pm
I meant more weapons. A better variety if you will. And yes "You are dismissed. Go hit the showers. After that you can go to the bunks." (I'm creating an army bunks.)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:27 pm
*SkuJax arrived back at the course, watching the other soldiers-to-be.*  

SkunkJames
Crew

-l- Naito Tenshi -l-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:35 pm
That whole time lewis sat back and watched. "Im not picking that thing. I believe the M1 will fine a fine piece. I would love to blow sometin up, but seeing that you dont have a M4A1 this will have to do."He layed prone and proped the weapon on the sand bags,put in a mag,switched the safety off and looked down the sight. Since he was right handed it would be easier.He chose his targets,and pulled the trigger. He put down his targets after a few shots and stood up. He put the safety on. "Im done sir!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:40 am
Okay Lewis you are now a Private First Class. Go to the ID subforum and request an ID. Then go to the bunks and get a bunk and stow your gear.  

Sergeant Grik
Captain

Seijuro Shin 40
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:32 pm
"Long time since I've been around" He said to himself. ((Hey guys, think I could make another rp character? I'd still keep my old one, but have 2 instead of one.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:23 pm
Personally I'd say stick with one to be fair. And are you here to go through boot camp or to ask opinions?  

Sergeant Grik
Captain

ixNight

Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:02 pm
Private Dakato came along the way," I've been drafted, what are my duties, sir?" He sighed a few seconds later. " I've handled AK-47's for 2 years, I used to be a retired officer in the cites that was undercover." He took a short deep breath." I'm ready for orders."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:35 pm
*Drill Sergeant Grik is sitting in a jeep. The Privates are to all line up in front of him. He decides to await the other privates before giving orders. While waiting he cleans his desert eagle contemplating shooting the last private to report in.*  

Sergeant Grik
Captain

Seijuro Shin 40
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:29 pm
Hayes walks up in front of the jeep and snapped to attention, "Private Michael Hayes reporting for duty sir."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:09 pm
"Sir, is that everyone?" Private Dakato asked the sergeant.  

ixNight

Fatcat

Sergeant Grik
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:20 pm
As soon as ihawx gets here we shall begin.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:05 pm
SGT. Ihawx (since im a crew.....) REPORTIN IN!!! cool
Please come to my new sticky in the main base to check out something VERY awesome and special for the guild. 3nodding  

SwearToGod_im_cool
Crew

Battle Field/ Wars & Attacks

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas